• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly I don't believe in some parts of the upgrades but hey Kkapoios, ever heard of Shonen characters talking in the middle of attacks? Of how ridiculously some attacks are already about to reach them or be used to destroy the world or something like that and they still find a way to talk? Yeah. Not every attack that people can talk about is instantly superslow.

But anyway, I don't believe either calcs but even then honestly at this point I expected FT to never get upgrades.

if Jellal does city lvl and Irene's is bigger it has no sense plus what's the point of only calculating it's size and not the damage it can do since Erza said everyone around her would die so basically we need a crater lol but even without it Jellal's can't be city lvl or Irene's cant be small city since it's said to be stronger.

While i don't think the meteor actually took 5 minutes to reach the planet, because Irene could have easily killed Erza hundreds of times in that timeframe, its kinda impossible to prove it without a stated timeframe because the only thing we can say is "that doesn't look like 5 minutes". And i don't think thats going to be accepted as a justification.

But even if we say that the meteor was moving at 11km/s, that would already be a speed upgrade to High Hypersonic.

No, what I mean is that if Erza stops the meteor entirely, that must mean she used force equal or greater of the meteor to oppose it.

Because force is both mass and speed, with whatever the mass maybe and speed, if Erza stops or destroys it, it would have to be something greater.

@M11UTD, you are right at that sense, that is why it is important to measure the distance at that sense.

This is just speculation but the distance between the initial starting point of the meteor and the Earthland would have to be vastly greater than that of the distance between earth and the moon. And the there are only 2 frames to judge/analyze the time it took from the start point to reach Earthland, either they were fast talkers or Irene deliberately slowed the meteor, which the latter is least likely.

I agree with Kkapoios. We should probably close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back