• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail upgrades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Etherio

~ Hence Etherion should be and already is Country Level.

Fairy Heart/Mavis

~ Hence Fairy Heart/Mavis should be Country Level.

Dragons

• Dragons should not be significantly weaker than their queen Irene.
~ Hence Dragons should be and already is Country Level.

Irene

~ Hence Irene should be and already is Small Continent Level.

Invel

• Invel should not be vastly weaker than Irene given that she is a fellow spriggan, and by extension Invel should be atleast onpar with dragons.
  • He should be equal to Wall and Brandish as fellow spriggans.
~ Hence Invel should be Country Level.

Brandish

• Brandish should not be vastly weaker than Irene given that she is a fellow spriggan, and by extension Brandish should be atleast onpar with dragons.
  • She should be equal to Wall and Invel as fellow spriggans.
~ Hence Brandish should be atleast Island Level likely Country Level.

Wall

• Wall should not be vastly weaker than Irene given that she is a fellow spriggan, and by extension Wall should be atleast onpar with dragons.
  • He should be equal to Brandish and Invel as fellow spriggans.
~ Hence Wall should be Country Level.

All of the first and third generation dragon slayers 400 years ago should be country level too. Given that they regularly fought against dragons. Although this likely scales to current first and third generation dragon slayers too.

That should be enough to make country level Fairy Tail not an outlier.

Mavis:

- Yeah no Omnipotent Mavis but Limitless Stamina maybe. Or casually Country level.

Irene:

- "Queen of Dragons" is just a title at this point.

- Yeah we know. She is.

Dragons:

- No timeframe given

- Refer to Irene point #1

Invel:

- Freezing something does not always scale to AP last I checked.

- Supported

Brandish and Wall I believe have been discussed before.

Just looking at it. Yup. And Mavis has Endless Stamina as well. So Etherion and Mavis are already taken care of.

I will highlight this thread for more staff input.

I agree with pretty much everything Dragonmasterxyz stated.

And about Acnologia destroying a country: It was never stated to be done in one attack. Only one particular fan scanlation of the manga and one particular fansub of the anime stated as such. They should thus not only be taken with a pinch of salt but also be treated as hyperbole until Acnologia actually shows a country level feat that is not hax but raw DC/AP that is easy to quantify. And even then, it would scale only to prime Igneel who is vastly superior to all other dragons.

And about Wahl (this is the correct spelling): No! Just no! This has been discussed to death. His Etherion is featless and should not be scaled to a weapon powered by something the size of a large building.

Anologia is only 7-A tier and Zeref search more power to beat him. He think he is weaker even with sprigan and you want to upgrade Irene even higher

I think that Dragonmasterxyz and Soldier Blue make sense.

chapter 519 Erza is transforming into saitama and one punch well one slash a meteor that could be a good upgrade but we have to wait next chapter :D

[[1]]

i wrote it up there read bro :D

Not to mention Erza will beat Eileen afterall faries are super effective against dragons.

WilliamShadow said:
chapter 519 Erza is transforming into saitama and one punch well one slash a meteor that could be a good upgrade but we have to wait next chapter :D
[[1]]
I think Eileen save her, just look at her last words in chapter

The Meteor will give FT that MHS+ speeds at the very least although it looks much faster.

The KE of that meteor should be Island level at least but I don't think people will go by KE.

yeah, sorry about the quote thing i changed it. And yeah i guess it will, but i kinda have a feelling they are somehow gonna end it on city lvl anyway.

I can't wait for Erza haters to comment "because she is Erza" or "nakama power" on certain videos on youtube :D

Well now it's confirmed that every Shonen used the meteor technique. And Erza's pulling a Goku vs King Piccolo with that broken arm lol

I don't know in what AP the calc will result since the meteor seems kinda small, but that should probably give her a speed upgrade. Probably a MHS, maybe higher.

It'll probably end with Moutain level maybe Small Island level results. But MHS speed none the less.

Also meteors is always a way to get quick power and speed feats.

MHS at the least given the distance it traveled, but I'm kinda iffy on that AP. I fooled around with some calcs and got something somewhat larger than Kkapoios, but not by much.

The speed of a meteor is around 11-17 km/s, that's mach 32-50.And reacting to it from such great discances is not going to give MHS results.

I can find how far the meteor is from the ground when she jumps but to find the result we'll need to know how far from the ground they are when they meet.

The brilliant flash of light from a meteor is not caused so much by the meteoroid's mass, but by its high level of kinetic energy as it collides with the atmosphere. Meteors enter the atmosphere at speeds ranging from 11 km/sec (25,000 mph), to 72 km/sec (160,000 mph!).

And it looked to have entered the earth's atmosphere from it's initial starting point at around 1-5 minutes

There is some kind of bug. I cannot view the blog post.

It's a bug that happens when a blog title ends with a period, no idea why it happens but it should be easy for Kka to fix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back