• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Base Natsu Scaling to Spriggan level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I trust August more than I trust Ajeel

Ajeel has always hyped himself up, and believed he could have soloed Ishgar, as well, he thought he was a god and was an overall arrogant person, and August felt the need to block that attack, this is August, the Wizard King, who is a genius of magic and would be able to gauge Laxus's Power extremely well, he flat out said, Ajeel if I didn't block that attack, you'd be dead, not even knocked out, but Dead, this is later backed up by the fact that Laxus while weakened due to Bane Particles, he fought against Wall Eehto and they were going back in forth, even though, Wall was immune to Lightning, they were pretty even, so when Laxus was cured and could use an attack that Wall wasn't immune to, he One-shot and killed Wall, shattering him to pieces just like Natsu did to Ikusa-Tsunagi, so Laxus's One-Shot is more impressive than FDKM Natsu, because Laxus killed his Spriggan

August thinking Ajeel may have died from the attack isn't proof that Laxus would definitely have one-shot Ajeel.

It is also another case of bizzare inconsistency with the series if he would have; Ajeel is comparable to Brandish who you have brought up is stronger (and more durable) than almost any other character previously seen in the series due to her magic power.

Ajeel has comparable magic power to Brandish (which would make him stronger than anyone Gray has met before).

Yet Laxus is so far above him that he could supposedly one-shot him with casual effort?

Either the Spriggans power level is hyperbolic and maybe Gray's thoughts on Brandish's magic power shouldn't be taken as objective fact - or something is seriously weird here.

@Damage

That actually can be explained, Gray met Brandish before he met X792 Laxus, so he only knew of how strong Laxus was in X791, which means he only knew about 7-B Laxus, so when he saw Laxus again, he was surprised by his power, and how much Laxus has gotten stronger, which would mean it's likely that X792 Laxus's Magic Power felt far more powerful than Brandish, so that's actually consistent

@Elizhaa

We got an Admin (Dragonmasterxyz) to approve this CRT, is that OK, or should we need one more to proceed with actual revisions, once they check over the scaling

DemonGodMitchAubin said:
@Elizhaa

We got an Admin (Dragonmasterxyz) to approve this CRT, is that OK, or should we need one more to proceed with actual revisions, once they check over the scaling
Dragonmasterxyz said:
Overall, I do not care what you decide and do not care for this mess any longer.
Drago stated that he doesn't care about the CRT outcome. So, it would be best to get another Administrators or Discussion Moderators for the final evaluations.

@Elizhaa

I'll contact Antvasima to look over the CRT and see if he agrees with the final scaling, I mean we have finally come to a conclusion, so better to just get this over with, once again, final scaling is this...

Likely High 7-A: Lucy, Lisanna, Elfman etc.

High 7-A: Base Natsu, Spriggan level characters etc.

At least High 7-A: FDKM Natsu, Laxus, Jellal etc.

Gildarts stays the same

Is the only reason Laxus one-shot Wall is because he used an attack he wasn't resistant to? Or because the red lightning was also more powerful than his usual attacks?

Laxus describes it as 'lightning beyond lightning' - and he was physically punching Wall multiple times and not doing much damage to him. If his physical AP is supposed to be roughly comparable to his magical AP, then those punches should have had some effect if a normal magic attack could one-shot Wall.

@Demon

I will put my refutal back here again. Since Elizaha isn't a staff member and @Dragon basically doesn't care then it would be up to Ant-San. I will not argue with his 1 decision but I would like him to at least see wha I have

Elizaha is a Staff Member and I don't care for the outcome, yet I did throw in my agreement. Remember that

If the consensus says yes, it should probably be fine to apply.

Yay, I'll begin to make Revisions now, hopefully we won't get another CRT for a while

This thread should be finished now

Once the revisions have completed, I think there might be a couple of cases of circular reasoning that would need to be addressed. I'll create a new thread to discuss that separately when the time comes.

If I notice any circular reasoning along the way, I'll change them, but I guess a thread about that would be good as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back