• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, can the "possibly Country level" be "possibly Large Country level"? Because FT countries are pretty big, with Fiore (practically the smallest) is Large Country level in our Standards

@Ant: Igneel, Acno, Etherion and Fairy Heart

@Doc, I'm aware, but Iwandesu's calc was just so random. Even DT doesn't know what he did. He also used Fiore when Universe One was being use, so the size could be really wrong. And I searched for Eartland's map, yet only Ishgar appears, if someday Mashima publishes a full map, the calc would be redone.

I tried, believe me

DT also tried, but the circle was immposible to complete, even so, it would have to be rdiculously big.

Also, we are already on the updates. Drop it dude.

@Aiden Well, I think that we will have to wait for more feats before we make any potentially exaggerated assumptions.

@Ant If you mean about the High 6-B thing, is ok.

If you mean about the FT Planet thing, yes, I think that this low end is better rather than just get ridiculosly high results. I would prefer if we just leave that matter. (Both Doc and Lina: Thanks for the help anyways)

A planet isn't a perfect circle...

@Lina Shields here's the scaling you recommended on my blog.

Earthland 2

Fiore = 4324km in length

Fiore = 390px in length

4324 / 390 = 11.08km

Earthland 1
Earthland diameter = 3847px

3847 x 11.08 = 42,652km in diameter. Almost exactly the diameter calculated using the chord method.

The country level thing itself comes from assumption plus statements rather than actual feats so wouldn't it be a bit much? How about leaving them where they are for now (6-C, possibly 6-B) and making further changes once they get more feats?

You should technically stop talking here, yes.

Can the mid end of Deus Sema calc be used?

As we saw, my version of the calc is already a low ball, since FT has already other continents, but my calc only showed one.

And Doc's version, albeit with a incorrect method, god results similar to my mid end

This would only affect: Erza's strongest armors, Dragon Irene, August, Zeref, Natsu, possibly Gray, Igneel and Acno. Speedwise, the results for Erza woud still on the MHS+ range.

AidenBrooks999 said:
Can the mid end of Deus Sema calc be used?
As we saw, my version of the calc is already a low ball, since FT has already other continents, but my calc only showed one.

And Doc's version, albeit with a incorrect method, god results similar to my mid end

This would only affect: Erza's strongest armors, Dragon Irene, August, Zeref, Natsu, possibly Gray, Igneel and Acno. Speedwise, the results for Erza woud still on the MHS+ range.
Cough Cough.

Well, the mid-end should preferably be accepted by at least one other calc group member first. Perhaps you can message the others asking for input?

Lina Shields said:
I was wondering, what is the exact size of Earth in the FT verse? Is there an accepted size for it, or are we using regular Earth size?

Now, about Acnologia and the other dragons, would it be possible to scale them to Irene's meteor or something? So, their stats would be described as

Attack Potency: At least Large Island level, likely higher
Hmm. It seems like Lina may have already accepted the mid-end.

Oh, and Ant, can I ask you a favor?

Can you delete Aquarius (Fairy Tail) and Loke/Leo pages? All their stats, feats and abilities are on Lucy's profile, so individual profiles are a bit unneccesary

@Ant: Keep in mind that I am the only one that accepted the 30 seconds timeframe, and the rest of the entire calc team went for 1 minute.

So, I am changing my stance to 1 minute instead, matching KKapoios' thoughts on the calc.

I thought the 30-second timeframe was rejected? I just used 30 seconds since everyone else assumed 30 second.

@AidenBrooks999

It would probably be best if you change the affected profiles accordingly.

In addition, I think that I received some complaints on my message wall about that you almost scaled everybody to tier 6-C for the last arc, even characters that were not able to directly match the Spriggan.

Yes, although Irene in dragon form should likely be Large Island level, due to easily breaking Erza's bones with a casual tap.

Also, Gildartz should likely be scaled from August, since they are currently shown fighting each other.

@All staff members

If anybody who is well-informed about Fairy Tail is willing to help out with checking through the revisions, that would be appreciated.

Let's see how it goes first. I'm still hoping for a Gildarts + Laxus or Gildarts + Jellal or Gildarts + Laxus + Jellal team against August.

Ant, my can't be more of a low ball, using 1 min is downplaying this characters

I'll politely ask if the changes that Lina made can be reverted and leave everything as it was using 30 seconds.

Yes, I know was Gwyn said, but he considered that my calc has one continent when FT has more than 2? I don't think so.

Lina Shields said:
I'll edit the meteor calc using 1 minute instead of 30 seconds. So Island level Erza is official, correct?
No, it not.

30 seconds is the best. and you edited my blog?

WTF?

I'll ask LordX, Dark, and KKa if they think 1 min or 30 seconds is better. I just wasn't sure since I was the only one that initially picked 30 seconds for the timeframe.

This means that every event that has a very short timeframe needs to be 30 seconds however.

"Every event"

Are you even trying to read my justification, because it doesn't looks like that.

Again, my calc has one continent, when FT has more than 2, so my calc is already a lowball, thats why I suggest to use 30 seconds. Don't try to change my words to make ridiculous upgrades when they context is fine.

You can change it back to 30 seconds then. Also how does the number of continent matter in this calc again when you're just finding a timeframe given a distance between Earth and a crashing meteor?

Because the map we have only has one continent in size, while FT has more than 2

Probably we see another map in the future, but now we only have one. Also, if you see the planet from space, youll see that it has more than one big continent

Isn't it better to simply adjust the calculation to use more continents/larger planet size instead then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back