• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Fairy Tail: Huge Multipliers and Scaling Revisions (Because a certain someone just couldn't leave well enough alone)

Status
Not open for further replies.
X792

Attack Potency

Dragon Form Irene = At least 660 Petatons (Scales to 100x that of Wendy Belserion)

X793

Pre-Elentear Dragon Force Wendy = 8.8 Petatons (Via being 4x above her Base Form)
Wendy Belserion = At least 8.8 Petatons (Scales above her Dragon Force)
Irene should just be changed back to her current 887 petatons

Well the new OP has been accepted has been supported by staff, so I'll begin applying changes

But how is a heavily weakened and nearly unconscious Jellal (the one that is 2x Base Natsu since that was the Jellal that gave him Dragon Force) less than 1.211x weaker than a fully healthy Jellal?
Other than my one minor concern above, everything here is great.

Fantastic work Mitch

Seeing as Mitch refuses to accept Serious Natsu, yeah, I agree with the OP until Eseseso makes another thread Neutral on Gajeel's DF being x4.

Also small thing that doesn't really matter but Imma point it out anyway, shouldn't LFDM be 33.5 megatons since it's Natsu + Laxus?

I can't immediately apply the changes, cause the wiki is freaking out

But since we have concluded the CRT topic, I will close this now and apply changes when the wiki is back up and running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back