• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Invalid Time Feat | Kirby of the Stars

Kirby's Resistance to Time Stop is Incorrect

Kirby is apparently able to move if another Kirby stops time, even if they don't have the same power. The reason is not because he resists time stop, it's because the Kirbys are working together. A Beam Mage is more likely to have selective time stop or this just being game mechanics than Kirby having time stop resistance. A Beam Mage is not trying to stop it's teammates in any way.

Galacta Knight's Invalid Speed
While on the topic of characters that use time powers, I noticed Galacta Knight still has the Warp Star's speed feat that got invalidated.

GK's speed was fixed.

I don't agree with the removal of the resistance to time stop. To say that Kirby isn't stopping allies needs evidence, and it's consistent enough for me to not be game mechanics as Kirby can do odd things like

• Dance during pause.
  • Move in a dimension beyond/that transcends time in the sense that it works differently/strangely there.
  • Move when said dimension shatters.

Back