• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Pink_God

She/Her
Our current High 4-C ratings for Kirby Light Novels comes from this reasoning
While that's fine and all, but the thing is, Neutron Stars, the biggest and densest stars actually take 4-B AP to be destroyed, and surprise surprise, Neutron Stars exist in galaxies so I propose we change the Galacta Knight and everyone who scales to him as 4-B

Going off the logic the calc you linked used and had been approved of, it seems fine.

I guess, but with lack of enthusiasm. The more I read into the light novels the more this verse portrays cosmic things in a very childish manner. See the "map of the galaxy" at the end of this for instance, which granted isn't scaled nor said to be all the galaxy, or space looking like this, if granted those aren't stars systems. They're yet to prove that stars are smaller than regular stars or the like, but they also never showed galaxies, stars and planets being realistic like in the games.

I guess, but with lack of enthusiasm. The more I read into the light novels the more this verse portrays cosmic things in a very childish manner. See the "map of the galaxy" at the end of this for instance, which granted isn't scaled nor said to be all the galaxy, or space looking like this, if granted those aren't stars systems. They're yet to prove that stars are smaller than regular stars or the like, but they also never showed galaxies, stars and planets being realistic like in the games.
it is a complex and annoying thing but considering in the fact that novels, especially non-serious, more childish ones like these ones, are always a bit vague. This doesn't suddenly mean that the universe is all toony and weird, it does mean however that we need to be careful.
One thing i will note is the obvious fact that the novels are based on the games with minor changes thrown all around them. Considering they are based on a game that has the most stars, galaxies ect. in their plot it would be weird not to consider the novel universe realistic just because we see a vague map that isn't even of the galaxy but rather the locale of popstar aka the literal edge of a galaxy.

Being based on the games is meaningless when differences come at random. If I were to make a more teletubbies version of a verse that's already for kids losing logic and realism like this novels do couldn't be more fitting.

Where did you get that, i only found tumblr links for these novels which have google translate level translations

Where did you get that, i only found tumblr links for these novels which have google translate level translations
There are tumblr translations and they are way better than whatever google tranlsate can pull off. So that's what we're gonna use unless you have a better suggestion.

Here's a masterpost, I recommend using an app to read them for you while you do anything else, the first one's the worst while the rest are either acceptable or good for what they are.

I propose this. We add this as a Possibly and have 4-C as the default tier, since there is no suspicion to be had on stars being the size of stars, but there really is over their universe being 100% like ours.

That doesnt make it a fake galaxy or anything, it could just be the map not literally showing everything in a galaxy

I didn't say it made it a fake galaxy, yet simultaneously a real galaxy doesn't have planets be 5-tipped stars, that's unlike real life.

The novels are their own continuity.

As far as I know he only appears in the one sourced in his profile, but I'm actively neglecting to read many as I read them in order of release date and the next one I need to read wasn't translated yet.

This never got concluded. This has been accepted by 2 staff and eficiente doesn't seem to mind it either so overall we have 2.6 staff votes and thus we can make this upgrade.

I propose this. We add this as a Possibly and have 4-C as the default tier, since there is no suspicion to be had on stars being the size of stars, but there really is over their universe being 100% like ours.

I would say High 4-C as default. Stars vary in size heavily and we generally use High 4-C as the baseline assumption for destruction of multiple stars since it can be anything from our sun to Betelgeuse.

So I'd agree on High 4-C, possibly 4-B

Back