• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dust_Collector

They/Them
I dunno, noticed Kirby has a 5-A and thought it'd be funny to pit him against Crenando. Speed is equalized because funny pink creature is too fast. Pre-Canvas Curse Kirby and Full Power Ganondorf are being used, is kirbo just gonna do the funny suck and send Ganondorf to the shadow realm or is Ganondorf just gonna kill kirby by bleeding really hard on him.

Kirby sucks Ganondorf:
Ganondorf throws his blood at Kirby:
Inconclusive:

d1xpcos-dbfba92c-0de2-4d74-b9cf-0d62abe22e29.jpg

Leaning Ganondorf due to his kajillion immortalities, Death Manip, and Power Null.

But Forgotten Land > TotK

Well Kirby doesn't have the Master Sword, and as we all know it's literally impossible to beat or kill Ganondorf without it, as seen with my legit source below🗿

dup61AH.png

From what I could see on his profile he resists some of the effects but not the death hax (Or soul hax from the spear). Fortunately for Kirby it's possible to dodge the Gloom, wouldn't be easy since Ganondorf can lock in and add homing properties to his Gloom projectiles or use his weird blood tendrils to track Kirby directly but I don't know how good at evading attacks the pink ball is.

Everything under the Gloom tabber in his P&A :)

Being a bit more serious, the standard abilities his Gloom has (When Ganon isn't actively altering it's properties for different effects) falls under the Gloom Affliction part of his P&A section, which includes Disease Manipulation, Life Manipulation (Actively reducing and destroying your life-force) and Healing Negation, Stats Reduction, Corrosion Inducement, and Death Manipulation. Dude can inflict Gloom with literally any attack, projectiles of gloom, his weapons, even a normal kick (Although the death manipulation is less effective when he does quick single attacks, if he gets a single hit on Kirby it'd hurt like hell but it wouldn't be a death sentance). One of Ganon's main weapons is also his Gloom Spear, which in addition to all of what I just listed also rips out souls.

Following, I'ma note that Kirby can steal Ganons powers by just making contact with him which would give Kirby a pretty big advantage over Ganon if he can successfully make contact with him.
I mean he seems to turn himself into an eyeless ball before that without limbs and he only ever steals copy abilities from keeby and will literally trade copy abilities with keeby if they also both have one so I think the power steal would only work on other stolen or copied powers

I mean he seems to turn himself into an eyeless ball before that without limbs
Even as a Ball Kirby still has all this ability and can go from being a ball and back on will.
he only ever steals copy abilities from keeby and will literally trade copy abilities with keeby if they also both have one so I think the power steal would only work on other stolen or copied powers
Kirby's profile notes that it presumably only works with power-ups-like abilities which should fit Gloom considering it's an energy Gannon controls.

I mean it is only when he is a ball this ability is shown and gloom is ganondorf's blood so it should be innate.
It is noted on Kirby's profile that Ball Kirby comes from Kirby's natural body control powers and should be capable of using things like contact absorption without the need to be a ball.
Fortunately for Kirby it's possible to dodge the Gloom, wouldn't be easy since Ganondorf can lock in and add homing properties to his Gloom projectiles or use his weird blood tendrils to track Kirby directly but I don't know how good at evading attacks the pink ball is.
Kirby can inhale the homing properties and either Star Spit them back at Ganon or swallow them and gain gloom abilities. When it comes to evading attacks Kirby in this key can avoid various attack patterns of the likes of Dark Matter, Zero, Miracle Matter, Zero-Two, and Nightmare so he has a good bit of experience evading attacks.

quick question when Kirby gets his opponents abilities does he get them fully or just the standard applications? Like, if he gets Gloom himself is he just getting basic Gloom Affliction or get everything that comes with it? Because Kirby turning Ganondorf's own death hax against him isn't going to work.

From the notes on touch base power copying: "This presumably only works with power-ups-like abilities as Kirby seems to merely copy the powers of the foes who naturally have the abilities Kirby would gain from them."
It also doesn't seem actually say anything about whether or not he can use it outside of ball form.

From the way it's worded on the profile it seems like only Pre-Star Allies onwards is when he gets ghost kirby

Yeah probably, wouldn't matter much tho since Ganondorf resists the basic properties of his own Gloom so Kirby copying it then spitting out a gloom projectile at him would be no different than if he punched him
That's not his wincon that just gives him resistance to it. If Kirby can approach Ganon, he can deconstruct him

Huh, thought he just got the powers and that was that didn't know he also gained their resistances (Someone should probs make a CRT to add that info to his profile. Or maybe it's already on there it's hard to read anything on Kirby's profile, everything below his actual stats is so bad and bloated).

Deconstruction won't mean anything because funny low-godly regen but the fact that it happens in Kirbys stomach, an alternate dimension, will be the actual problem since this is the only version of Ganondorf that can't travel between dimensions. How well does Kirby handle sucking projectiles made of stuff harmful to him? Cause contact with Gloom is gonna screw him over pretty quickly if he's not able to copy it before it does major damage.

Back