• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rabbit2002

She/Her
I hope it doesn't last 10 pages or get ignored by everyone
1/ INFINITE ZAMASU

Simple CRT, adding some abilities to infinite Zamasu

Law manipulation: granted to IZ because his AP justification is overriding universe's law and order
"Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order"

Supernatural Willpower and absorption: Toei's Official timeline declares Infinite zamasu to be Zamasu's will losing control and engulfing the universe, implies he is not only merging universe 7 and becoming it, but instead engulfing it into his own will which is infinite zamasu

Abstract existence (type 1): Before people make objectionable comments, calm down and hear me say why. This is not because he becomes the concept of "justice and order" that has been rejected before because of flowery language And metaphor (or Gowasu's interpretation of Zamasu's justice). It is because he becomes the law of the universe Similar to the case of Gods (shinza) , although on a much smaller and incomparable scale. Also IZ is the will of zamasu himself trying to be his own justice, defined as the universe/world itself, its law, knowledge and power and Kill all mortals which explains why zamasu's will (Infinite zamasu) try to fusion and engulf the universe, that's because it's his self-centered idea of justice. Even this Zeno don't have conceptual or law EE. He destroy Future timeline's universe 7 in anime (maybe timeline) , IZ is universe 7 itself and its law, its law being erased because its universe no longer exist
Or if this being rejected, edit AP's IZ explanation

2/ GODS (appilied for All gods of destruction, Angels, Kaioshin, Kai, Demon Gods, Zeno, possibly all who have God ki)

Acausality (type 4): Gods exist outside Mortal logic which is change past didn't change present and future so create two different timelines, because this Gods interact with each other can directly affect space-time and change Future, create paradox in reality

Thanks everyone for read all of my revision

Last edited:
The reason Shinza Gods get Abstract Existence Type 1 is that those Laws are explicitly Concepts and they are Abstract beings, we don't normally assume Laws are such so this isn't Abstract Existence Type 1 without further proof.

Law manipulation: granted to IZ because his AP justification is overriding universe's law and order
"Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order"
This is not because he becomes the concept of "justice and order" that has been rejected before because of flowery language And metaphor (or Gowasu's interpretation of Zamasu's justice).
So, that's a no-no.
Willpower manipulation and absorption: Toei's Official timeline declares Infinite zamasu to be Zamasu's will losing control and engulfing the universe, implies he is not only merging universe 7 and becoming it, but instead engulfing it into his own will which is infinite zamasu
Yes, Infinite Zamasu was engulfing the universe to merge with it. Also, existing as pure will is not Willpower Manipulation; he is just incorporeal.
It is because he becomes the law of the universe
Or if this being rejected, edit AP's IZ explanation
Yes, let's do this. The "law and order" thing comes from flowery text ("He's cast off his form as a god... and is trying to become justice and order itself").
You are taking the "mortal logic" thing a little too seriously.

Can I please hear a debunk that isn't "Poetic language" for once ffs? It isn't that hard c'mon

And I'm iffy on type 4,for the record
I also would like to hear an actual debunk, and not a flood of "poetic language" claims.....
i would also like actual evidence for it being flowery language other then " well because i said so " , thank you

That isn't type 4. At all

The Gods are subjected to the same rules and laws of causality as anyone else in DB, and since Beerus' claim was proven to be flase when both Black and Future Zamasu were shown to be perfectly fine, then I'm not sure if it even holds up

The Gods are subjected to the same rules and laws of causality as anyone else in DB, and since Beerus' claim was proven to be flase when both Black and Future Zamasu were shown to be perfectly fine, then I'm not sure if it even holds up
Black was saved by the time ring, Zamasu could be because of its immortality but idk

They literally had time rings so they were immune to anything that affects them on that sense

black was saved thanks to his time ring and zamasu has immortality that was implied could save him from hakai .
but this it's also true that this point in particular is very vague and could mean anything so i'm leavong that to whatever you deem it to be

That might warrent Mid-Godly for Future and Fused Zamasu (as Fused Zamasu wasn't killed by Trunks' attack, but rather chose to abandon his physical body and merge with the universe itself)
Merged Zamasu regen was weakened tho so we can't just assume it's the same as his normal regen

That might warrent Mid-Godly for Future and Fused Zamasu (as Fused Zamasu wasn't killed by Trunks' attack, but rather chose to abandon his physical body and merge with the universe itself)
Future zamasu is alternate timeline version of Present timeline zamasu which is past self of black
So he couldn't die and erased by this even he doesn't have time ring

Last edited:
Merged Zamasu regen was weakened tho so we can't just assume it's the same as his normal regen
Sure, but he still wasn't killed by Trunks and instead he abandoned his physical body to become the universe itself.

Surviving and regenerating after a complete physical destruction would be Low-Godly

Future zamasu isn't alternate timeline version of Present timeline zamasu which is past self of black
So he couldn't die and erased by this even he doesn't have time ring
Yes he is. Beerus said that every version of Zamasu would be erased if Beerus would've erased him

Sure, but he still wasn't killed by Trunks and instead he abandoned his physical body to become the universe itself.

Surviving and regenerating after a complete physical destruction would be Low-Godly
i honestly don't know abt that , wrong place to discuss it tho , maybe in its own CRT someday

All this tells us is that the Hakai erases targets across history. Cool; just another extension of Existence Erasure, though.

imagine if we just don't accept it this time 🗿

He didn't regenerate, though. His body was destroyed, and he was left in an incorporeal state.
He kind of did, Zamasu instead chose to become the universe.

His incorporeal soul just took over the universe instead of forming a physical body again

Yes he is. Beerus said that every version of Zamasu would be erased if Beerus would've erased him
No, beerus in that time and everyone think future zamasu is present timeline's zamasu and black is but copy of Goku created by zamasu wish for super shenron

Low-Godly: The ability to regenerate from the complete physical destruction of the user's body, instead restoring it from their disembodied consciousness, whether that be their soul, mind, some other nonphysical aspect of themself, esoteric or metaphysical energy, or something else.
He would have to restore his lost physical form in order to qualify for Regeneration. If his physical form was destroyed, and he continued to survive in an incorporeal form, he would just have Type 5 Immortality... I think. I can't tell which type it would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back