• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He would have to restore his lost physical form in order to qualify for Regeneration. If his physical form was destroyed, and he continued to survive in an incorporeal form, he would just have Type 5 Immortality... I think. I can't tell which type it would be.
Restoring original physical form isn't strict requisite.
Forming any physical body after this qualifies for low godly.

Only in this case the disembodied will of Zamasu went on to take over the universe and also embodied its law and order in actuality.

Last edited:
Restoring original physical form isn't strict requisite.
Forming any physical body after this qualifies for low godly.
But he didn't.

Only in this case the disembodied will of Zamasu went on to take over the universe and also embodied its law and order in actuality.
"Only in this case", oh yeah, remind me of others cases where Merged Zamasu suffered complete physical destruction, please.

Law manipulation: granted to IZ because his AP justification is overriding universe's law and order
"Universe level+ (As stated by both Gowasu and Beerus, Zamasu, in this state, was becoming one with the universe and overriding its law and order"
Neutral, but i think at peak it's Possibly Law Manipulation.
Supernatural Willpower and absorption: Toei's Official timeline declares Infinite zamasu to be Zamasu's will losing control and engulfing the universe, implies he is not only merging universe 7 and becoming it, but instead engulfing it into his own will which is infinite zamasu

Abstract existence (type 1): Before people make objectionable comments, calm down and hear me say why. This is not because he becomes the concept of "justice and order" that has been rejected before because of flowery language And metaphor (or Gowasu's interpretation of Zamasu's justice). It is because he becomes the law of the universe Similar to the case of Gods (shinza) , although on a much smaller and incomparable scale. Also IZ is the will of zamasu himself trying to be his own justice, defined as the universe/world itself, its law, knowledge and power and Kill all mortals which explains why zamasu's will (Infinite zamasu) try to fusion and engulf the universe, that's because it's his self-centered idea of justice. Even this Zeno don't have conceptual or law EE. He destroy Future timeline's universe 7 in anime (maybe timeline) , IZ is universe 7 itself and its law, its law being erased because its universe no longer exist
Or if this being rejected, edit AP's IZ explanation
being law and order isn't AE tho, but i agree anyways due to will. AE can be also a thought as said in AE page. the though is generated from our mind, if somewhere ever studied psychology or human science in general would know that mind itself is abstract, due to this. yes so basically whitin though we also have emotions, which should be also Abstract. Also the thing of scaling other stuff to other verse to this CRT is pretty useless, not only because they can be wrong or stuff like that, but because someone can throw stuff, like stands that are will, and say that they aren't abstract because they aren't rated like that, though they are wrong, it's fallacious.
2/ GODS (appilied for All gods of destruction, Angels, Kaioshin, Kai, Demon Gods, Zeno, possibly all who have God ki)

Acausality (type 4): Gods exist outside Mortal logic which is change past didn't change present and future so create two different timelines, because this Gods interact with each other can directly affect space-time and change Future, create paradox in reality

Thanks everyone for read all of my revision
from the scans it's more like acausality type 1 i think

Agreed with Zamasu additions and disagree with acausilty type 4 for gods

Also IZ is the will of zamasu himself trying to be his own justice, defined as the universe/world itself, its law, knowledge and power and Kill all mortals which explains why zamasu's will (Infinite zamasu) try to fusion and engulf the universe, that's because it's his self-centered idea of justice.
That was in a metaphoric sense, not actual AE. Also, I don't see any statement in those scans implying anything about IZ's Will, I only saw regular Fusion Zamasu in front of Goku and Vegeta

Last edited:
I disagree with Law Manipulation. Maybe its Chaos Manipulation?

I agree with Supernatural Willpower. I disagree with absorption. That's fusion.

I agree with Abstract Existence (Type 1).

That is not A4. That is A1. I agree with A1.

Because his fused zamasu is zamasu will, will is an abstract concept, so is fused zamasu because that's his literal will fusing with the entire space Time
reason? nvm i readed "disagree", don't answer to this

expect that isn't type 4, it's more like type 1.
Oh lmao sorry I didn't see that-
But isn't type 4 for having a different set rules of cause and effect?

Just read the reasoning for type 4 acausilty and it's more like type 1 negation actually since Beerus is stating him killing zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the event throughout space time

1- the willpower thing seems to refer to zamasu losing his mind could be some sort of resistance to mind manip
2-Do i really need to explain why zamasu becoming law and order is not literal?
like anyone who watched the show knows about the themes of justice and all of that
3-Tbh i kinda agree with AE if zamasu is becoming an abstract will of his emotion then yeah that's pretty clear cut AE
4-Neutral would like to see some opinions

Just read the reasoning for type 4 acausilty and it's more like type 1 negation actually since Beerus is stating him killing zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the event throughout space time
I think because of this all gods should receive type 1 acausilty and time rings should receive type 2 as Beerus hakai which should have affected future zamasu or Goku black (whoever was our timelines zamasu) didn't do anything to him and also acausilty type 1 negation for hakai

I don't even know if acausilty type 1 negation is an thing I hope it is

It was just a hakai, but if it's specifically stated that Gods. Then only gods should have it

overriding its law and order
This is flowery language. It only means Zamasu was becoming the law and justice, the one true god, and the universe will work according to his will, which was to enact the zero mortal plan. He was not literally ******* with any law or order like you are interpreting this statement as.

This is flowery language. It only means Zamasu was becoming the law and justice, the one true god, and the universe will work according to his will, which was to enact the zero mortal plan. He was not literally ******* with any law or order like you are interpreting this statement as.
It is not about the concept of Law or Justice, it is about his Will and Desire left behind, make from Emotion and Thought are qualify for Abstract Existence

No one here is arguing for law or justice or whatever.
You completely missed the topic that is in hand.
Zamasu's literal will, an absract concept according to this wiki since emotions are absract, is fusing with the space time. Thus AE since what's fusing with the space time is an abstract thing aka his literal will

I think we should focus on the acausilty and ae only since both of those have valid sounding arguments presented here

Here is an ok sounding descriptions for acausilty realted additions
Acausilty type 2 for time rings(the erasure of zamasu by beerus didn't affect Goku Black,Beerus stated him killing present Zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the events throughout space time)
For acausilty type 1 negation we can use the same (Beerus stated him killing present Zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the events throughout space time)
And acausilty type 1 should be given to all gods for Beerus description

Acausilty type 1 negation will either be given to only hakai users or all gods we can discuss that if the other acausilty related part get's accepted

That is just Type 1...
Type 1: Time Paradox Immunity: Characters with this type of Acausality are rendered immune to changes in the past and standard temporal paradoxes, but remain just as vulnerable in the present and can be affected by normal Causality Manipulation and similar abilities.
...of which Goku Black is an example.
And, where are you getting Type 1 Acausality Negation from, again? I got lost.

Here is an ok sounding descriptions for acausilty realted additions
Acausilty type 2 for time rings(the erasure of zamasu by beerus didn't affect Goku Black,Beerus stated him killing present Zamasu will not result in an alternate timeline and instead will directly affect the future zamasu and casue changes in the events throughout space time)
This is definitely not Acausality Type 2, but rather how timelines work in Dragon Ball. If you go and kill someone in the past, then it won't erase his present self, but rather create a new timeline where he or she is dead.

Time Ring users and Angels can return to the past of the same timeline, which is how Whis prevented Vegeta's death in RoF (by the Earth being destroyed), and Gowasu's death by the hands of Present Zamasu.

Had they got Acausality Type 2, they wouldnt find them when they return to the past since they wouldn't exist there, meaning Vegeta will stay dead and so does Gowasu

also, i just remembered that infinite zamasu could use energy blasts. not too sure if beings of pure willpower could do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back