• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS: The Downgrading, where Electricity is not Bogalooing

I think the only other statement that we have to go off of is the Augustine statement of we don't want to use Core Relay scaling. I'm neutral either way.

Also, seeing a lot of unwarranted abilities in the profiles the more I look through them, like Kessler having teleportation and intangibility via flash step, Cole having time slow via precision mode, Kuo having teleportation, etc. We're probably gonna have to sit down and look through them when we get the chance.

... actually.

1.717 Gigatons is Abigail's finisher.

By 4 blast cores, Delsin is able to match Fetch in a fight.

So, 1.717 times 16 times 2 (since Blast Cores are basically RSB juice, and Evil Cole got "Twice as strong" from a second RSB)

That's 54.944 Gigatons, Island Level

Pai vs Delsin for the wi

Gargoyle One said:
This is why I think Multipliers shouldn't be used
One word

Prototype

Also considering that, again, Brooke was stated to be the most powerful conduit, 6-C Possibly High 6-C wouldn't be a real stretch

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Also, seeing a lot of unwarranted abilities in the profiles the more I look through them, like Kessler having teleportation and intangibility via flash step, Cole having time slow via precision mode, Kuo having teleportation, etc. We're probably gonna have to sit down and look through them when we get the chance.
Jeez, we've been letting Teen get away with stuff for way too long.

DMUA said:
considering that, again, Brooke was stated to be the most powerful conduit, 6-C Possibly High 6-C wouldn't be a real stretch

Though there are some storm feats that serve as supporting feats. I kinda want to say we should calc the New Marais storm, cause Cole can create said storm only after absorbing 2 Blast Cores, and hen gets stronger when he absorbs the other 5, but I doubt it'd get anything better than Large Island.

It probably would get City level like the Empire City storm, I don't think it's worth it myself.

Though, I did kinda want to put in his Storm in the AP section, but I figured "Can damage people who can harm him" is straight to the point and doesn't confuse people.

Okay so, as per the abilities thing, Prepare for a bicc wall o text for each profile that's got stuff out of place

The Ray Sphere
>Powerlisting

agitated skeleton noises

But legit, there are two instances of wank here, Disease Manipulation and Matter Manipulation. Disease Manipulation states it kills within minutes of showing symptoms, but, it actually takes a few days if Zeke is any indication. And considering we only have him as a subject significant to the story.....

Matter manipulation is stated to have ripped up John on a Macro Quantic level... but... it didn't. It only ripped him to atomic shreds, John specifically states so. And of course, John's matter manipulation level is from succing Cole's lightning, not regenerating. Next.

Delsin Rowe
Don't remember him showing Aura. Time Manipulation doesn't seem like actual time manipulation, rather they're just frozen. It makes no sense for neon to have Time Manipulation anyways, and they don't have any other indications of being able to use it like Kessler does with Cole. Don't remember Abigail or Delsin ever using weak points for Mind Manipulation. They usually just TKO enemies. Afterimage Creation..... I mean, running with Neon kinda makes them, but, it's definitely not combat applicable like how the profile describes it. Don't remember Teleportation. Limited Reactive Evolution is still described as Accelerated Development is, though, I can easily remedy that now. All resistances save Disease manipulation never really happened, considering Fetch doesn't have either Mind or Time Manipulation, and I don't think Fetch ever used Matter Manipulation against Delsin.

Pretty sure that everyone who's abilites scale to Delsin are already covered here, so I don't need to continue looking around.

Kessler
PTSO already brought up Teleportation and Intangibility from Flash Step, which... is just him moving fast. Just like the thing the name of the ability is ripped from. Not sure the First Son drones are pulled through rifts in time, it just kinda... shows up.

Alden Tate
Dunno where matter manipulation comes from

Cole MacGrath
As PTSO already brought up, Time Manipulation isn't actually time manipulation, it's Time Dialation, which, could be it's own power if we got more input on how we should make the page, but for now, is either a subpower of Enhanced Senses or Statistics Amplification, either works honestly. Acausality could use more elaboration on why it's a Possibly.

I think I can address some of these:

Ray Sphere

Disease manipulation should probably be replaced Biological manipulation, but there is some merit to it. Ray Field radiation is stated to be the power source for genetic mutations, and it was stated in a dead drop that some people die from the Plague the same day they started showing symptoms of having it. No clue where where the minutes statement came from. The Ray Sphere atomizing people is just AP, not matter manipulation

Delsin

Time manipulation came from an in game description of how Stasis Bubble froze enemies in time. I know it doesn't make sense for Neon do have that ability, but given everything else Neon can do, it may not be that unbelievable, but if you guys disagree, then by all means get rid of it.

Mind manipulation comes from the fact that prequel Fetch could use her powers to mind control people into fighting for her with shots to their weak points, though the part about hijacking particles in their brain isn't supported by anything in the series and is hard wank.

Agree with afterimage creation

Teleportation needs to go, along with duplication (it's from a piece of FORKING concept art, I've removed it before but Teen kept adding it)

Idk about the matter manipulation resistance stuff, but I think I covered time and mind manipulation.

Kessler

Already covered the point about flash step (though I wish it was straight up tp), and I think the drone thing should just be left as summoning, as the time stuff isn't 100% certain.

Alden

I guess you can argue him restructuring and fusing metals together to from spiders and golems counts? Idk where it's coming from tbh

Cole

Aldreagy covered time manipulation, and it should probably just be speed amping, as it increase his reaction, movement and attack speed relative to everything else. I also think it buffs his AP, as the precision bolt is the only bolt that can damage heavily armored enemies that usually laugh off bolt attacks (Crushers, Hive Lords, Ravagers, Titans, etc)

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
Already covered the point about flash step (though I wish it was straight up tp)
Are you telling me that a villain from a 2009 game ripping off anime and moving in blurs is less cool then TP? HERESY

Better idea

Let's mix them together and make MHA before MHA was a thing

ha

right ugh

well.... anything else we should touch upon? I feel like we should head over to the unoffical powers and abilites thread and make a page for Time Dialation myself, but, if we're fine leaving it with statistics amplification, I won't really be inclined to make any opposition to it.

It basically is just speed amping with some minor ap boost, so just stat amping is probably fine, just add it to his stat amp description:

"Can use Precision Mode to exponentially increase his reaction, movement and attack speed, as well as give a minor boost to his AP"

Okay so when I'm on computer I'll edit abilites and stuff.

We still need to come on agreement as per Second Son Tiering.

It really depends on how solid the reasoning for back scaling is. All we really have is the Augustine statement and Core Relays.

Well, to give the Augustine statement more creditibility, some Conduits like Kuo were probably bound to be out there, ones that had good enough Accelerated Development to get to High 6-C within a few weeks of running their rear ends away from the DUPs. Though, we don't know for certain. Another bit of support is Blast Core multipliers get them to 6-C on their own. But, I dunno if we can even put up a "Possibly" considering that the New Marais team are kinda unsung heroes and that the dude who called Augustine the most powerful Conduit he's seen probably doesn't know about, and assuming that there are Conduits who grew as fast as Kuo is a pretty big stretch.

Well, at the same time, it's not like he had much time to flex them considering she had to hide her powers and run the DUPs.

Lol no

Low 7-C vs 7-B who's main gig is firing the Low 7-C's major weakness is a massive stomp.

Electricity.

He literally got KOd by a Taser. Though, he did gain resistance overtime.

Not enough for a dude over a thousand times stronger but

Is the electricity sliding though?

Back