• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS: The Downgrading, where Electricity is not Bogalooing

Okay so, as I said before, we should lock all the pages. And since I'm finished with them, that means that I need....

Cole MacGrath

Lucy Kuo

Nyx

Joseph Bertrand III

The Beast (InFAMOUS)

The Ray Sphere

Ray Field Inhibitor

Zeke Dunbar

Sasha (InFAMOUS)

Alden Tate

Kessler

Delsin Rowe

Abigail Walker

Brooke Augustine

Henry Daughtry

Eugene Sims

and Celia Penderghast all locked so Teen, again, doesn't get himself in trouble.

If I made any mistakes, my apologies, but I've got to go to bed, it's 11:14 PM over here.

Oh yeah, Kuo's AP being listed as "High 6-C" needs to be fixed.

I will lock the profiles. Should we close this thread?

Couple things, on Cole's profile, the 7-B+ in his Tier listing should just be a 7-B since we don't include the pluses at the top like that. Second of all, you linked to the wrong Beast in the justification for his Large Island level AP.

I'm pretty sure are him fighting The Beast and Kuo was RFI Cole.

"Has about half of the power of his Beast self" is probably better.

Honestly I would recommend something like this for the explanations of his abilities. I think it'd make his page a lot less bloated.

Also his matches haven't been removed.

I did forget about Cole vs Goku, but Accel and Vess were the kinds of opponents where AP got tossed out the window harder then the computer someone who just fought Ornstine and Smough

So which profiles do I need to unlock for you to remove all outdated matchups?

K

Also if there are actually going to be characters who are half of the Beast feat, then that should make DM matches much less one-sided.

Antvasima said:
So which profiles do I need to unlock for you to remove all outdated matchups?
Let's see here....

As I've outlined, I need to get rid of Cole vs Goku... Kuo should be fine considering her match was based on flash freezing America to KO him... Sasha vs Lucoa is a battle of M I N D H A X so tier changes don't matter, though I would need to get rid of the "High 6-C versions used" part. I'd also need to get rid of the Low 6-B part on Hunter vs Delsin, but it's unchanged considering Delsin's Quantic breakdown. Ditto's match with him is literally Delsin fighting himself, and Kenshiro vs Delsin was also a Hax battle. Garnet vs Delsin was also Hax vs AP

I don't think anyone else had matches made or added, so if you just unlock Cole MacGrath, Delsin Rowe and Sasha (InFAMOUS), we'll be good.

We should probably also check out the lifting strength for inFamous, because Teen edited it to Class 25, and I have no idea where that's coming from.

They used to be at class 5-10 via Cole being able to toss cars and trucks around via lightning hook and being able to prop open the mouth of a Ravager

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Also if there are actually going to be characters who are half of the Beast feat, then that should make DM matches much less one-sided.
Everyone but Beast Cole himself would have half the power, considering the boom was made when the Beast gave his powers to Cole. The only other one I'd think is on the same level as Beast Cole is RFI Cole, but that's speculation considering all RFI Cole did was blast the heck out of The Beast, who himself is also scaled to half of the feat.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
We should probably also check out the lifting strength for inFamous, because Teen edited it to Class 25, and I have no idea where that's coming from.
... bass boosted sigh

Alright, I'll have to edit that back too I guess.

Second Son is still good though, of course. Then again I should probably add more justification, at least something like "Should be Stronger then Cole" for Delsin and everyone scales to Delsin.

.... Henry Daughtry never took him on in a straight up fight so

Gargoyle One said:
Lucy can't Flash Freeze to KO and Sasha gets stomped
How does America's lack of countermeasures or resistance exactly prevent it?

You mean the pacifist's AP being higher makes a mindhax match a stomp

I have unlocked the profiles.

Also, slightly confused on why people scale to half of the Beast feat. The high end was what was accepted, so shouldn't it be 345 gigatons?

Well, the thing is, that feat was done with the Beast's and Cole's power combined, so logically, they would only be 345/2

Get it?

How does America's lack of countermeasures or resistance exactly prevent it?

You mean the pacifist's AP being higher makes a mindhax match a stomp

I mean Sasha was able to one shot, it's just Lucoa mindhaxed faster

And now she Stomps

Uhhh Flash Freezing isn't something that freezes people in the same unless shown, so he breaks out

DMUA said:
Well, the thing is, that feat was done with the Beast's and Cole's power combined, so logically, they would only be 345/2

Get it?
But the feat was only performed by John? Cole states that he transferred his powers into him, then he just "let go," ie, he exploded. Here at 8:40. It was never stated to be both John and Cole performing the explosion.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
But the feat was only performed by John? Cole states that he transferred his powers into him, then he just "let go," ie, he exploded. Here at 8:40. It was never stated to be both John and Cole performing the explosion.
Oh.

Then I guess we should change justifications then.

Okay. I will unlock those pages as well.

Gargoyle One said:
Also Sasha can throw her Tar to mindhax so

I mean, I don't remember being Stronk meaning that you can move when all your muscles and generally everything are frozen or spontaneously generate enough heat to melt ice, and he doesn't exactly have any feats of that so

Err no she can't she literally has to vomit it

That's absolute zero, Lucy doesn't have that

Doesn't she passively generate it and can toss it that way?

I never said America basically ruptures on a cellular level, I said he gets frozen. Which he doesn't have a countermeasure for.

Also, what should we have Cole's AP justification be?

Tell me here when the edits are done.

Actually... Honestly, we're in no rush to really lock them, are we? Teen's out for the month and there aren't any other vandals out there we'd have to worry about too much. And there's still plenty more to take care of, so, I guess we'll tell you when we've fixed up everything and you can relock them, just so you don't have to do any more back and forth stuff.

I will unsubscribe to this thread. You can place a request on my message wall if you need further help.

Because, after being Powernulled to what I'm pretty sure is around his inFAMOUS 1 stats by the Beast, Cole was able to absorb 7 and beat up The Beast by the end of the game.

Oh yeah.

I should probably change everyone's ratings considering that we have no reason to believe they're more beefed because lol blastcores, but Brooke Augustine was stated to be the most powerful conduit seen, which, while it's doubtable she scales to the beast, she definitely scales to people like Kuo or Nix.

..... Then again that was the guy stating that "she's the most powerful conduit I've seen" which, I dunno if he was exactly there to see The Beast or RFI Cole or generally any of the New Mereis or however the fork it's spelled gang in action.

So maybe "At least High 7-A (Which is probably way higher accounting for blast cores), Possibly High 6-C

Back