• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS: The Downgrading, where Electricity is not Bogalooing

Also Lucoa is the only one for whom mindhax would come into play. Tohru has only used it once so ''clearly'' that means she would never ever use it in any fights we'd make for her on this site.

InFamous has pretty good speed for its verse, so unequalised matches might go down well.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Tohru has only used it once so clearly that means she would never ever use it in any fights we'd make for her on this site.
Dude is it impossible for you to chill after your waifus are mildly slightly insulted.

Seriously, you're taking all the funness of being extremely immature in a Waifu war.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
Also Lucoa is the only one for whom mindhax would come into play. Tohru has only used it once so clearly that means she would never ever use it in any fights we'd make for her on this site.
This implies that it would actually be useful in an inFAMOUS match when Cole is ridiculously resistant

Oh yeah I forgot about resistance

Lucoa was able to memory wipe anyone who saw their overbudgetted Ball Gamw.

Hmm.

Well, if someone can pull Pixel scaling and find me the numbers, I can do the math.

Alright, so, Perp's calc got 3 Calc Group Members on board and my CAPE calc has 2.

The Ray Sphere Blast.

Oh, also, to be clear, are we getting rid of Zeke too or just Sasha's weakened key, the reapers and the DUPs?

I don't know if anyone has noticed (I haven't fully read this thread), but there's a link on Cole's page that is broken.

[[User_blog:ThePerpetual/inFAMOUS:_Yet_Another_Blast_Calc|]Easily tanked being at the epicenter of the Ray Sphere Explosion at his weakest level of power]

fork

I must have messed that up when I edited the profile.

Well, the calculations and downgrades aren't controversial, so I could probably fix that now as I adjust all the statistics.

Ok. By the way, was it said that we were downgrading to City level or City level+? Based on the above calc being imperfect.

At least City level, Mountian level for Evil Cole.

Or... maybe more conservative, At least City level+, likely Mountian level for Evil Cole.

Same idea gets across anyhow.

I suppose that the first post seems to make sense, but I don't have the time to read the rest of the thread.

Eh, it's mostly just small talk about some other stuff and agreement. Not much to see.

Can you unlock the profiles so I can get to work?

I need... huh. Only Lucy Kuo and Cole MacGrath unlocked.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

We'd need to get rid of or replace the physicals on Alden's page right? It's kind of an outlier for him to get knocked out by Moya to, as he could survive a fall from a high bridge that would have killed any normal human, with Cole even saying normal logic doesn't apply to conduits right after.

Yeah, he should probably have Wall level dura

... Moya being Wall level is kinda also consistent with Zeke and just in generally fiction being fiction.

Yeah, but then again, regular Reapers, Zeke, and Moya are still described as "normal humans" (also Zeke says he wouldn't be able to tank a 5 storey fall onto concrete like Cole can) and Conduits should be more durable than any human, Cole even displays this in his youth with a dormant Conduit gene.

Also, it's D.A.R.P.A, they should have the tech to weaken him, could have drugged him, etc.

Okay, done with Kuo and MacGrath, though honestly, I myself think only MacGrath should be locked. Do as you please regardless though.

... Actually, to be honest, it would be best to lock all the pages after I'm done, so Teen doesn't get himself mixed up in anything.

Though, I'm still editing, so only do so for Kuo and MacGrath.

You accidentally put Kuo's AP as High 6-C instead of Large Island level.

Also, it says she fought RFI Cole. What actually happened is she fought 7 Blast Core Cole with The Beast, and then, after defeating her and getting hit by Nix's blast, he absorbed the RFI. Details are here.

I will unlock the page instead, so you can handle it. I am not familiar with the character.

There's also some others, like Cole should have an At least in his Beast key for scaling to him. I won't edit it, since there might be an editing conflict.

I don't feel like just doing a feat is "At least" worthy, even if it was in Cole's case kinda just as an aftereffect of getting The Beast's powers.

Also, finished up Editing Cole's page.

Back