• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

inFAMOUS: The Downgrading, where Electricity is not Bogalooing

Infamous vs 40k as well. Dreadnoughts, custodes, lelith hersperax, etc.

This looks good to me. I think the world record for lighting bolts in a day was 7 and the guy was fine. The ground absorbs a lot of energy, and it's also spread out over a kilometers long pole of plasma anyways

Wokistan said:
I think the world record for lighting bolts in a day was 7 and the guy was fine. The ground absorbs a lot of energy, and it's also spread out over a kilometers long pole of plasma anyways
DMUA said:
Edit: At least, we would, if there was a point to the profiles.

Also, upon inspiration from a short lived discussion I had with Akerious, I think we should put a note on John's page

Note: Kessler's timeline does not scale to the main timeline, due to the fact that, not only they have displayed no feats near the High 6-A range*, but also, it is implied that, while Kessler expected John to be a powerful conduit, he did not expect him to be the beast, because if he did, he would have simply killed John before he became a threat. Not to mention, while John wants to save humanity, Kessler's Beast only seemed to be aiming for destruction. Both of these facts lead us to believe that Kessler's Beast is a different person, and that, logically, they should not automatically scale to the main timeline.

• I bet if we calced the RFI bursting through the atomosphere and making a bicc rad beam, it would be High 6-C. Maybe higher scale then RFI Cole is now. Could be worth a shot.

I've always been planning to make a Respect Thread for Cole and all that, so I think I can find some feats.

I can start with rescaling the Reapers and Zeke, using only cutscenes though.

There's some point. Grunts are fodder for the rest of the verse to pick on.

Gargoyle One said:
PTS plz make Kyoko vs Kessler I beg you
I WILL SICC KYOKO AND KESSLER ON YOU, TELLING KYOKO THAT YOU'RE GONNA BE FORKING WALSKWOSKOWSN OR HOWEVER IT'S SPELLED AND TELLING KESSLER YOU'RE THE BEAST

THAT IS AN OVEREXCESSIVE POST BUT STILL

ByAsura said:
There's some point. Grunts are fodder for the rest of the verse to pick on.
>9-B

>Picking up a verse

Gargoyle One said:
PTS plz make Kyoko vs Kessler I beg you
Me @ Gar

Nuetral on the Fodder Conduits thing, as there's a lot of game mechanics too it. By the end of the game, with fully upgrades bolts, you can one shot Reapers with a sold Headshock, even Conduit Reapers. However, the Summoner Transiet, and the Golem, along with the First Son's invisible and aura Conduits usually take some effort to take down.

I think there's a statement on what exactly the large burst (aside from a Conduit destroying wave) was in the Second Son DLC and audio logs (Cole's legacy if I recall). I'll see if I can dig it up.

Ok, but this uses Nuclear Effects, Explosion Radius/Area, and Density. The RFI didn't destroy or damage anything besides the Conduit gene, and the RFI has next to no mass due to being radiation based.

Kessler vs Kyoko pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssseeeee?

ByAsura said:
Ok, but this uses Nuclear Effects, Explosion Radius/Area, and Density. The RFI didn't destroy or damage anything besides the Conduit gene, and the RFI has next to no mass due to being radiation based.
Oh yeah

And there wasn't any notable amount of cloud mass so the results probably won't do anything.

Arrogant Schmuck said:
"MINDHAX, ENTITY WHOM SELLS THEIR BODY TO FULFILL THE SEXUAL DESIRE OF OTHERS FOR A LIVING"

^How every Dragon Maid vs InFAMOUS match is going to go.
Fixed

Your hate boner for Lucoa aside, there really is no point in doing DM vs InFAMOUS matches cuz I will eat my hat if any of them don't go something like that.

Back