• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improving contents of Powers & Abilities pages

I made the CRT I was talking the other day, please tag DontTalkDT about it.

It was also asked here to change the image from the Inorganic Physiology since brooms are organic, atm I don't have ideas or time for a replacement, anyone can make a proposal.

Last edited:
I think that the current image is easier to understand. Sorry.

Thomas and Lightning McQueen clearly have "organic" tongues and insides, so I'm not too sure.
McQueen has even eaten seemingly organic stuff from what I recall before.

Well, some other Terminator image is probably fine.

Terminator is already used for Cyborgization, though.

And thinking of it, isn't Terminator an android, i.e. a total machine? We could use an image of an anctual cyborg, like, well Cyborg (not encessarily this one), and use Terminator for Inorganic

I handled it:

For Inorganic Physiology after the CRT, I'd say to:
  • Removing Slappy from Type 1 Examples and putting instead "Regirock, Regice and Registeel (Pokémon)", since they're the perfect example for Type 1
  • For the pic, I'd use this one, since is blantantly showing both an example listed and how an Inorganic being is.
Bump, to use this image for Inorganic Physilogy but also:
  1. For Type 1, making "Plasma Wisp (Kirby), Regirock, Regice and Registeel (Pokémon)" due to Plasma Wisp and Dark Matter being Type 1 instead of Type 2 in the profiles
  2. For the Type 2, I'd remove Plasma Wisp and Dark Matter from the sentence for the reasons I said above, and putting instead in the sentence "and other beings fully composed of various types of non-organic matter or files, such as Shadow or Monomi"
For Cyrborgization I'd use this pic

Last edited:
  1. For Type 1, making "Plasma Wisp (Kirby), Regirock, Regice and Registeel (Pokémon)" due to Plasma Wisp and Dark Matter being Type 1 instead of Type 2 in the profiles
  2. For the Type 2, I'd remove Plasma Wisp and Dark Matter from the sentence for the reasons I said above, and putting instead in the sentence "and other beings fully composed of various types of non-organic matter or files, such as Shadow or Monomi"
Bump

I agree

Regarding nanomachines, a gif o Senato Armstrong would be better

For Inorganic Physiology after the CRT, I'd say to:
Bump

The cyborgization image does not look very good, but the rest is probably fine to apply.

What do the rest of you think?

I would prefer one where he is just standing normally.

I think so, yes.

I wIll unlock the two pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Does anyone have a good image/gif to use for Corruption? It would benefit from a visual demonstration of the power, rather than a user of it.

Back