• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improving contents of Powers & Abilities pages

Any chance for Geralt to be added to the Preparation page as an example? To be honest, he's the definition of preparation, as he creates potions, weapons, bombs, oils, crossbow bolts et cetera et cetera that adapt to his opponent's abilities. Also, probably won't pass, but here's an image of Geralt preparing a potion.

Also the Enhanced Senses page has poor examples, some of these characters do not even have profiles, so Geralt is very fitting for an example, as he has many feats on his profile (every single sense of his is enhanced). When I think of that, many pages have poor examples so I'll try to propose some more later.

Wouldn't Batman be a more extreme example?

Batman is already used, is the first example.

And speaking of him, would this be a good image for Preparation? It fits the definition and is the classic trope "Batman has a plan for everything"

Geralt could be added as example for the enhanced senses since he have alot of enhanced senses feats

But Batman is probably better for the preparation page as a example there

Batman's already there, but his preparation is extreme as hell, I would say Geralt is a good example of natural preparation, rather than another "hyper flexible super carbon fibre suit lined up with reinforced super-duper kryptonite that can withstand 1-A punches" type stuff. I still think he can at least be added as an example, because he uses preparation in EVERY way, physicals too (you know, training and mutating his body)

About "more examples", I think the first two examples on Enhanced Senses page that do not have profiles can be replaced with Geralt (as I said before), but Tanjiro Kamado is also a good example, with his superhuman smell and See-Through-World. In my opinion both are fine to apply.

Question, should I list pages that have characters without profiles in the "Examples" section here? Or are they fine to keep?

I updated the enhanced senses page.

I am not sure about the Samus animation.

I am for a GIF being used for Corruption page, but I'd prefer it being spectacular and/or detailed imagery wise rather than how effective it is as far as descriptions are. Perhaps this example?
dcu6zrq-1e58633d-8ac8-45bd-a34a-33118e2dda0b.gif

Medeus can add his gif animation as far as I am concerned. It seems good to me.

eyy what's up
anyways what about the summon of exodia it's pretty iconic if you want better quality summons then i can use the later yugioh shows if you want
azsrIY.gif

1st link
2nd link
We can't have this on the page
He's the Forbidden one smh, kids visit this site good sir
(Plus YuGiOh has either people dying a **** ton or getting BFRed into basically hell for all eternity a **** ton)

Thank you, any clear visual demonstration of a monster being summoned would be good, Exodia is iconic and fits, but a shorter version would be better, since Kaiba and all 5 pieces being shown make the gif a bit too long.

@Tllmbrg you mean to tell me that people don't go to the purple realm ?
@SamanPatou unfortunately this is the best exodia summon i could find most of them are cut or are in a really shitty quality i also don't know how to cut videos unfortunately

No problem, do you know any other good instance where a a monster is visually summoned in the anime?

We can't have this on the page
He's the Forbidden one smh, kids visit this site good sir
(Plus YuGiOh has either people dying a **** ton or getting BFRed into basically hell for all eternity a **** ton)
I realise that you are using sarcasm, but as long as the animation itself is not explicit, it should be fine.

Last edited:
The power is distinctive enough to be kept.

Also, the resulting cleanup work wouldn't be worth the effort.

The power is distinctive enough to be kept.

Also, the resulting cleanup work wouldn't be worth the effort.
There's at best 100 pages to clean up, it's not too hard to pull of
As for being distinct how, it'd be literally always covered under biological manipulation or other powers that can mess with your body/perception and so on

Yes, I agree, Sense Manip is just detrimental for indexing as it tries to generalize something too broad, which is generally left far easier for the users that read the profiles to understand by listing the more particular power used for it (Most notably, Mind Manipulation, Empathic Manipulation, etc).

That sounds to me that it would be would be Perception Manip if momentarily, but mess with touch, sight, smell, etc. on someone's body should be Bio Manip, so maybe the power should be gone.

Okay. That also works, but we need some volunteers for this project. It would likely encompass quite a lot of editing.

Back