• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Powers and Abilities Diversification Project

Yeah, so just move on. Crab's good at what he does, have some faith that he'll update it when there's a good amount to update with.

It'll be done when it's done. It does not disrupt other wiki projects and it's my responsibility, as well as my initiative. I don't need reminding, it's in the back of my mind, I assure you.

Just a note that although it is fine if our powers and abilities feature examples from varied sources, the examples should be intuitively easy to understand from visiting the character profile pages in question and also be highly distinctive for said characters. The examples should also preferably feature as prominent/well-know characters as possible.

So a combination of those three requirements should preferably be fulfilled in order to qualify for inclusion, and more iconic examples should definitely not be replaced with obscure ones that almost none of our visitors is likely to have heard of.

A few additions, rather than replacements, here and there, might be more acceptable though.
Please remember what I said here. 🙏

I already updated that page so, no. Moreso an issue of me not wanting to double back on an already done revision than any doubt about those characters fitting.

If you go to the beginning of the page, you will see the list of powers to be updated. The ones stricken through are those which I've already edited.

I already updated that page so, no. Moreso an issue of me not wanting to double back on an already done revision than any doubt about those characters fitting.

If you go to the beginning of the page, you will see the list of powers to be updated. The ones stricken through are those which I've already edited.
Ah. I guess just Text Manipulation for Ult Dirk and Alt Calliope work. Given how when one is overpowering the other, the text gets smaller. And also the narrator can change their font colour.

Which members helped out here previously. I can call for them again. 🙏

Since it's somewhat relevant, I wanted to make it known here before any changes are made unknowingly: Danmaku is going through a revision here.

I've also created more character examples akin to what the social influencing page has going on, as per this starting post' specifications. Hope that helps 🙏
Danmaku: Aumvor the Undying, Otiluke
Sorry for the ping. Out of curiosity, which one would be most suitable on the Danmaku page? DND is pretty a noteworthy example to have, for what it's worth. And if you can, reference the spell/ability so I can put it in the changelog too.

Last edited:
Back