• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improving contents of Powers & Abilities pages

Sense Manipulation is a subset of Biological Manipulation, yes, but take into account bio manip cover a great amount of powers, like Bone and Blood Manipulation; removing sense manip due that reason would also involve remove those other powers.

Perception Manipulation is basically Mind Manipulation + Sense Manipulation.

Sense Manipulation is a subset of Biological Manipulation, yes, but take into account bio manip cover a great amount of powers, like Bone and Blood Manipulation; removing sense manip due that reason would also involve remove those other powers.

Perception Manipulation is basically Mind Manipulation + Sense Manipulation.
But Sense Manipulation also has the problem of a lot of times being Perception Manipulation or Statues Effect Inducement so imo I think it's in a way worse position then the other 2

So do you think that it is better to keep the Sense Manipulation page Antoniofer?

Okay. It seems considerably easier to keep the page then.

It would be a good idea to list the difference in any case, as it's not quite clear in either power page from what I recall.

Maybe Guts in Berserker Armor?
fl3yn5fozlzx.png

So, anyone adding it?

The description could be something like "Upon activating the Berserker Armor, Guts gains extreme increase in physical aspects, which in return sacrifices his ability to think for the time being"

If you upload the image to the wiki, I can add it.

Pocket Reality Manipulation could have a more illustrative picture, the current one holds the common issue of just showing someone with the power, rather than actually displaying it.
Maybe the page could also describe what a Pocket Reality is (and the criteria to qualify as one) while we are on that.

Last edited:
Now that I think about it, do we not already split Quantum Manipulation into specific types? What's so lacking about it? It isn't an easy power to explain. There's a reason some people call it a "variation of reality warping".

Thank you for helping out Sera. I appreciate it.

Now that I think about it, do we not already split Quantum Manipulation into specific types? What's so lacking about it? It isn't an easy power to explain. There's a reason some people call it a "variation of reality warping".

What I meant is that it isn't as well written as the pages for other abilities.

I explained on another thread, but Quantum Manipulation in general is kind of presented and also commonly gets misinterpreted in a disastrous fashion. People just equate it to Universal/Multiversal wide reality warping, but it's also listed under the most advanced level of matter manipulation. There's also notes that spatial manipulation is technically quantum manipulation on certain areas. But the number one issue is some characters are blindly given "Quantum manipulation" on their profile due to some technobabble about their computers having some kind of "Quantum Entanglement" and this is despite them not having any sort of notable combat applicable matter manipulation.

Anyway, should I move this thread to the wiki management forum instead of the staff forum?

It doesn't seem to cause any harm to me.
To be honest, this seems like a way of saying "Immersion". This power doesn't come with a great explanation either, bar the fact that it's Time Manipulation and, somehow, Perception Manipulation. Even Acupuncture and Animated Shadow* (*: don't remember if the power was called like that) had more users than this.
And since the removal of this ability/power isn't an option, could we reword the power?

To be honest, this seems like a way of saying "Immersion". This power doesn't come with a great explanation either, bar the fact that it's Time Manipulation and, somehow, Perception Manipulation. Even Acupuncture and Animated Shadow* (*: don't remember if the power was called like that) had more users than this.
And since the removal of this ability/power isn't an option, could we reword the power?
Please elaborate regarding what you have in mind.

Back