• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Improving contents of Powers & Abilities pages

You need to upload it to the wiki in .gif format. When I download the file from Imgur, I receive it in .mp4 format.

I converted it to gif format and added it to the EE page myself, but it didn't work particularly well, so feel free to convert and upload your own version if you are more experienced.

Okay, for the size things:

Small Size:

The only thing I can think of example-wise is Quark (Secret Squirrel) can be used for Type 6 Small Size. Also, it should be noted that the smallest atom is actually that of the element Helium, which has an atomic radius of 31 picometers according to Theodore Grey (https://periodictable.com/Elements/002/data.html ), so Type 6 small size can be changed to 31 picometers maximum. Please make sure to specify atomic radius.

Large Size:

Please actually give Type 4 Large Size an actual size minimum; viewing something from space is too generalized!: https://vsbattles.com/threads/some-changes-to-type-4-large-size.50402/

Last edited:
After viewing the information for Hydrogen and Helium, I agree with the changes proposed to Small Size. I am not sure about the minimum value of Large Size type 4.

Whoops; used the wrong context for Small Size Type 6.
After viewing the information for Hydrogen and Helium, I agree with the changes proposed to Small Size. I am not sure about the minimum value of Large Size type 4.
Personally, I'd say if the ISS end is accepted (which makes sense as the ISS is the most famously-known artificial satellite), then it would be wise to make a new Large Size type for things between "large enough to be viewable from the ISS" and "planetary size." That's just my hot take, tho.

TBH it seems redundant, they are the same thing in practical terms, I guess the former can be merged with the latter if no one minds.

I suppose that merging the Acupuncture information into the Pressure Points page does not seem harmful, if we create a redirect link afterwards, but we need more staff input first.

I also think merging them is fine. But some other pages may need to be updated accordingly. Having Pressure Points redirecting to acupuncture, not sure how others would feel, but I think that's worth considering.

Ah, I thought Acupuncture is what you call the action and pressure points where what you call the target, but okay.

Is somebody willing to properly move over the relevant information from the Acupuncture page to the Pressure Point page before I delete it please?

I think acupuncture should be listed under possible uses of pressure points because, you know, acupuncture is a practice that basically involves dealing with pressure points.

I've made the changes accordingly to Pressure Points and I think just redirecting the Acupuncture page to Pressure Points should be enough.

Can someone please make a thread to fix the Nen page? As it's a verse-specific power
As said before, it has the issue of ripping the HxH Wiki and has to be reworded entirely, preferably with proper language for this site's standards.

Also, I may as well mention that the above still has to be dealt with as well, oh, and from what I've found in the verse-specific powers and abilities, several of them lack scans for most (or all of it) part, namely, Plant Physiology (Trigun), Servant Physiology, Borrowed Power and the before-mentioned Nen. I've already reported Desperado Existence to the CRT that seemingly made it, but I'll mention to be clear that it also holds the issue as well of no scans.

Last edited:
2. Purification. Hmm. I think I might've missed a thing or two in there. I already know of three or four types of purification (material purification, exorcism, curse removal, and removal of status effects), but I just can't think of what needs to be corrected or what needs to be added in there.
Ah, there's the issue. I treated exorcism, curse removal, and spiritual cleansing as one of the same: removal of dark energy.
Wonder why nobody followed up to this.

Well, you worded it as if it was just a misunderstanding on your part, please clarify what's left to talk about regarding it if you think there's more.

@Bob About the nen page, Damage and LordUrien said that they were willing to look at it, so I think you should contact them.
With the other physiology pages, I think it has to be asked to the respective supporters.

I will look for some examples of Inorganic and I'll post them here

Well, I would like if an staff member could tag the respective knowledgeable members, as I'm not the best at evaluating those out of not being series I'm knowledgable on beyond the format quality itself.

Type 1 Living Objects: Thomas the Tank Engine (living train), Soul Edge (living sword), Slappy (living dummy), Alan Keane (living balloon), Lightning McQueen (living car),

Type 2:
Popular robots and androids are good examples: Bender, Mega Man, Terminator, Ultron, Android 16 etc...
Other people made of inorganic stuff: Regirock, Regice, Registeel (totally made of rocks, ice and steel), Aganos (made of rocks), Plasma Wisp (made of plasma)

It may also useful to say that Inorganic Physiology sometimes can overlap or being mixed to Cyborgization, given that they are half-inorganic, and Elemental Intangibility for those who can turn their body in different types of matter.

I also have better pictures for:

Animal Manipulation: Aquaman can control marine animals

Non-corporeal: The current image is blurry, and the power is difficult to show, but this should work: Pyron is made of pure energy, and thus he doesn't have a physical form

Yes, I can handle it.
I will add the examples with bullet points, similar to how it's made in the Regeneration and large size page.

Okay. Thank you. Tell me here when you are done.

I wanna suggest various changes to the Inorganic Physiology page, given the recent edit.
First, I wish to put the examples back into the Users section (with an explanation of which type they are). Using bullet points between the numbered list stops it from working properly, as one can currently see on the page. Additionally, by the Standard Format, examples are supposed to go into the Users section, so that seems more appropriate.
Second, we should delete all examples which don't have the ability listed. I believe a character used as an example not having said ability on the profile is an obvious problem. Should there be revisions to the characters in question we can add them back in, of course.
Third, I would change
This ability can often come along Cyborgization, for those characters who are partially artificial, and Elemental Intangibility for the ones who can turn their bodies into different types of matter.
to
This ability can often come along Cyborgization, for those characters who are completely artificial, and Elemental Intangibility for the ones whose bodies are non-organic types of matter.
The reason is that partial cyborgization doesn't suffice to get this ability, as the entire body needs to be inorganic. Hence, entirely artificial. Likewise, Elemental Intangibility would only qualify if their body always is made out of non-organic matter, hence just turning their biological body into elements temporarily doesn't qualify. Only those in a permanent state of elemental intangibility (i.e. whose real/normal body is made out non-organic types of matter) would qualify here.

Characters like Thunder and Thomas can just have vehicular physiology being linked to inorganic rathe rthan vehicular mastery, and it's even more correct. For the soul edge and alan I think the user who created the pages just didn't think of it, but a couple of examples can even be removed, if we don't want to add inorganic without a crt.

The same is for the Regis, Ultron and Aganos, but I could even make a quick inorganoc phyisiology crt to add officially add those powers to the profiles, or we can just find new examples.

Complete cyrborgization doesn't exist because the power itself is being part organic and part mechanic, I made the association between the two powers for examples like "Partial inorganic physiology".
It's better to straight up remove the example, rather than word it wrongly.
And some users of elemental intangibility, like One Piece characters, have inorganic listed for when they transform their bodies, and, at least to me, it's not wrong for them to have it.

inorganoc phyisiology crt to add officially add those powers to the profiles, or we can just find new examples.
That would be best.

Complete cyrborgization doesn't exist because the power itself is being part organic and part mechanic, I made the association between the two powers for examples like "Partial inorganic physiology".
I believe some full cyborization could qualify, but I'm also ok with removing it.

And some users of elemental intangibility, like One Piece characters, have inorganic listed for when they transform their bodies, and, at least to me, it's not wrong for them to have it.
Honestly, I have to disagree with that.
The reason inorganic physiology as power can exist is that the users have a number of common abilities. If it weren't for that there would be no point to the ability.
Specifically the applications in the Possible Uses section are said common traits that come with being am inorganic entity. People who are biological and can temporarily change into inorganic materials don't really share these traits.

If we're talking about IP then can we add a note that says "Unless shown otherwise an inorganic being may get further powers purely of its composition without necessarily showing feats corresponding to it such as a rock person being naturally resistant to electricity"

A cyborg is partially organic, so I also do not think that it should be listed as an example.

Anyway, I am otherwise fine with DontTalkDT's suggestions.

Got it, later or tomorrow I'll open a CRT to add or remove inorganic from various people, to settle everything.

Back