• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 16 (SCP-871 vs Computer Virus)

Even if they were, I would imagine they would never eat that as "it's not in their moves", but then again those beings seem to think on their own too. It would still be odd tho.

Can the virus’s teleportation take it to a different location? Or does it just disappear and reappear in the same location?
Can it be damaged conventionally, or is it just incapacitated when all it’s summons are used?

Can the virus’s teleportation take it to a different location? Or does it just disappear and reappear in the same location?
Can it be damaged conventionally, or is it just incapacitated when all it’s summons are used?
Virus teleportation is just of his Screan tabs

And yes, the cake just kill things crushing them under It's weight

Virus teleportation is just of his Screan tabs

And yes, the cake just kill things crushing them under It's weight
technically the method of killing most things in article canon is by expanding its reach so much that the land becomes inhospitable to all life, but against a single opponent yeah its just crushing

I know how the cake does things, I didn’t ask that.
The computer virus profile claims that it’s conventionally invulnerable due to its immersion.

Well, it teleports away as it came, I don't think it dies. Whatever "invulnerable" they have is as vague as it looks.

Computer Virus is High 6-A, just as cakes highest AP rating. So technically cake can't easily crush it, right?

The big problem I see comes up if the tabs can just teleport above the cake pile that forms after a few weeks, since that wouldn’t be self Bfr and would avoid the crushing.

The big problem I see comes up if the tabs can just teleport above the cake pile that forms after a few weeks, since that wouldn’t be self Bfr and would avoid the crushing.
what happens in character when all the summons die is that it just fully leaves and doesn't come back afaik

Well, crushing would come via SL, which Compter Virus has pretty much none.
Crushing might come from LS (well, not is this case actually), but it's not resisted by LS. Crushing doesn't circumvent regular durability or anything.

yeah the reason it's listed as 6-A is because the foundation doesn't particularly care how dangerous it is AFTER it's already wiped out the human race. Presumably 24 hours after its 6-A level state it'd double in potency again

Alright.
It seems like it might be time to vote. So who is in favor of what at this point?

Wait, why are we assuming the Virus Will let itself be crushed? Isn’t it intangible, and makes its Summons intangible? The Cake only multiplies every 24 hours, so I don’t see why the Virus would let it casually crush it.

Isn’t it intangible, and makes its Summons intangible?
The best answer I can give to this is; idk, it's very weird and idk what to make of it. Maybe they're intangible, maybe they're not, and so the profile doesn't list the power and we can't say they have it.

The best answer I can give to this is; idk, it's very weird and idk what to make of it. Maybe they're intangible, maybe they're not, and so the profile doesn't list the power and we can't say they have it.
It appears to be under the ‘Immersion’ bit, stating ‘makes its summons invulnerable. The computer virus itself is always invulnerable.’ Iirc you also can’t attack the virus itself, only fight it’s Summons and only during specific Windows of time.

It acts like a turn based RPG, isn't the most clever thing, the poimt Is the virus
It appears to be under the ‘Immersion’ bit, stating ‘makes its summons invulnerable. The computer virus itself is always invulnerable.’ Iirc you also can’t attack the virus itself, only fight it’s Summons and only during specific Windows of time.
Will always let It summons vulnerable to damage one moment or another after their turn ended

Back