• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Final Match (Wally vs SCP-871)

Does 871 even have wincons since anything he does will get absorbed completely? His best thing is to just multiply sooo much that he can devour the world or something but that's useless when the other guy can just absorb it

Does 871 even have wincons since anything he does will get absorbed completely? His best thing is to just multiply sooo much that he can devour the world or something but that's useless when the other guy can just absorb it
It has a incon condidtion, maybe a wincon if It outmultiply the blackhole

Uh, I don't think that's how it works.

Anyway, his other key might fare better but oh well. I think this is a mismatch

aye, but wally can still absorb him before it starts power nulling him.

But this one is a clear cut mismatch. 871 can't do anything

its not really a stretch in that left to its own devices, SCP-871 will eventually form a black hole that will expand infinitely, but it wont get the chance to do that in this fight

its not really a stretch in that left to its own devices, SCP-871 will eventually form a black hole that will expand infinitely, but it wont get the chance to do that in this fight
Well, tecnically if It has god RNG he can just not fall into Wally

actually not even good RNG can give 871 enough time to form its own black hole before the battle described above happens

because in order to have enough mass to form a black hole it first needs to have enough mass for nuclear fission to naturally occur in the cake mass making a cake star, and of course the cakes will have covered the entire earth long before that happens at which point theres simply no avoiding wally

actually not even good RNG can give 871 enough time to form its own black hole before the battle described above happens

because in order to have enough mass to form a black hole it first needs to have enough mass for nuclear fission to naturally occur in the cake mass making a cake star, and of course the cakes will have covered the entire earth long before that happens at which point theres simply no avoiding wally
Unless the humans decided to trow the cales into space to deal with them, but I guess we can't count with external help

Was just reminiscing on this incredible thread that sadly petered out into obscurity, with 6/7 votes and the last new person to contribute tragically not voting. Feels almost poetic somehow. If I get a friend to make an account to vote on this thread, can we finally declare the winner of this tourney a year and a half later?

Was just reminiscing on this incredible thread that sadly petered out into obscurity, with 6/7 votes and the last new person to contribute tragically not voting. Feels almost poetic somehow. If I get a friend to make an account to vote on this thread, can we finally declare the winner of this tourney a year and a half later?
It was declered a stomp for wally actuatlly

Back