• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 1 (Express Train to Hell vs SCP-871)

I am currently working one Cake revision, might put it up later. He might get an ability or two new. Like Immortality type 4. Would it be better to wait for that or...?

I don't particularly think it matters. As long as there's just one instance of 871 3 meters away from clerk, he can eat the cake within 23 hours and win the match, especially considering that the anomalies (in lobotomy corp, not foundation) need to be fed very regularly

yeah but I totally agree that 871 should have type 4 with the caveat that the resurrection only occurs in 24 hour cycles which means that it can be easily beaten by eating it more than 1 hour before the cycle repeats

wtf is this fight... whatever, This battle is kinda dumb, the cake being a ******* cake (and a single instance for the matter) alread starts incapacitate sinse It needs the 24H timer to do any thing, If this isn't given to the cake It literraly alread lost in the start of the fight, but If we say "the cake only is incapacitated when is 90% eated" we probable will have a incon, sinse even trough the guy inside the clerk is humanoid, if It isn't human It will not make the cake not duplicate, I reapeat, IT NEED TO BE A HUMAN, and thanks to the vlerk regen, the cake will not be able to kill It, and imobilization isn't a great way to deafeat It sinse he is alread immobile... that battle is dumb, voting Incon beacuse It's unlikle that the thing inside the clerk is human... other wise It's a stomp for It by just eating the cake/instant imobilization of the cake

Incon: 6 (JustANormalLemon, Smashtwig, Adem_Warlock69, LordGriffin1000, Confluctor, DontTalkDT)
Train: 3 (Jamesthetaker, FRIMI, Peppersalt43)

I'm surprised so many people are voting incon for this match specifically, it seems pretty cut and dry to me. Assuming the clerk is an anomalous human like I think someone said (though I can't seem to find it), it should take this easily

I'm surprised so many people are voting incon for this match specifically, it seems pretty cut and dry to me. Assuming the clerk is an anomalous human like I think someone said (though I can't seem to find it), it should take this easily
The said humanoid, It never was said that that thing was human

Humanoide = Body shaped similar to the ond of a human
Human = 🎶THAT'S A HUMAN PERSON!🎶

It's very unlikle that this thing is human or even that we can say what specie would It be
They assumed that being humanoid was enough to untrigger the cake

Yeah sounds like this match is Inconclusive FRA. But still who would advance if it's inconclusive? Coin flip?

Yeah sounds like this match is Inconclusive FRA. But still who would advance if it's inconclusive? Coin flip?
I believe so. my hope is that I can get lucky and that monarch of pointland will just happen to win every coin flip

If we say "the cake only is incapacitated when is 90% eated" we probable will have a incon
this part makes no sense to me. I agree that we should only say the cake is only incapped after it's 90% eaten, but then Clerk can't do anything but wait for its inevitable death under a pile of cakes after like a week

this part makes no sense to me. I agree that we should only say the cake is only incapped after it's 90% eaten, but then Clerk can't do anything but wait for its inevitable death under a pile of cakes after like a week
the clerk has regen to come back from a pile of ashes, being crushed by cakes will not kill him

cakes replicate exponentially. There will be so many cakes that clerk will literally be trapped under a pile of cakes unable to get air. I'm not so sure that high regen intrinsically means you dont need air. A lot of this is just me playing devil's advocate btw. Since I'm really not certain about a good few things, I'll just say incon. Unless if @Peppersalt43 suddenly pops in and says that the clerk is human

cakes replicate exponentially. There will be so many cakes that clerk will literally be trapped under a pile of cakes unable to get air. I'm not so sure that high regen intrinsically means you dont need air. A lot of this is just me playing devil's advocate btw. Since I'm really not certain about a good few things, I'll just say incon. Unless if @Peppersalt43 suddenly pops in and says that the clerk is human
seeing his L.corp wiki page I don't thing there is any where that even say he is humanoid(we only see 2 eyes and a arm, could be anything inside)... well, If he can be suffocated and the regen will not just bring him back the cake would win I think... well, from hunger the thing could just eat the cakes, maybe even other ways, like if to much bana cakes appear he could die by radiation poison... well, I guess the cake would win them? IDK anymore... but hey, with FRIMI vote we got to GRACE

Yeah, I would be flipping the coin.

Technically we have 7 votes for incon now btw., but I will wait a little longer as debate is still ongoing it seems.

…even if he can’t die by suffocation, he’d be left with no way to defeat his enemy. Meanwhile, the Cake would continue to multiply like it normally does and essentially smother the guy out of existence. Even if the Cake can’t kill him, wouldn’t that be considered incap? To completely overwhelm the enemy to the point they can’t do anything but die?

…even if he can’t die by suffocation, he’d be left with no way to defeat his enemy. Meanwhile, the Cake would continue to multiply like it normally does and essentially smother the guy out of existence. Even if the Cake can’t kill him, wouldn’t that be considered incap? To completely overwhelm the enemy to the point they can’t do anything but die?
Well, both are unable to deafeat the other, and isn't like It is more imobilezed them before

And can't the clerk summin the train to take the cakes away from him at elast for some time? (it would destroy the cakes, but sinse they aren't being consumed by humans It would just multiply again in 24H) I guess if there i enough cakes the train wouln't even be able to pass trough them... But as I said, I don't thing that this incapacitation is much more them what the clerk is immobilized alread

Well, both are unable to deafeat the other, and isn't like It is more imobilezed them before
It actually is, since the clerk can move its arms normally, but the cakes piling on would stop it from doing so.
So I guess this match depends on whether the train BFRs inanimate objects

It actually is, since the clerk can move its arms normally, but the cakes piling on would stop it from doing so.
So I guess this match depends on whether the train BFRs inanimate objects
(Implied to be able to take people inside it and take them to its world)
probable not combat applicable... well, if we considere It imobillization, I change my vote to the infinity cake. for imobilization...

reason I ask is cuz if it isn't listed with that speed then we couldn't use that key in this tourney

Back