• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 6 (SCP-610 vs Computer Virus)

Yeah, probably... kinda sad that probability screwed the SCP over like that.

why we haven't passed to the next in this stomp match?
For two reasons:
1. Just because I think something is a stomp doesn't mean it is a stomp. I like to give the people who nominated the characters enough time to actually comment on the thread.
2. I sometimes need to sleep and work and stuff.

Anyways, with both of these done I will post the next match now.

For two reasons:
1. Just because I think something is a stomp doesn't mean it is a stomp. I like to give the people who nominated the characters enough time to actually comment on the thread.
2. I sometimes need to sleep and work and stuff.

Anyways, with both of these done I will post the next match now.
Sorry for sounding rude, I wad tring to say as a joke

Back