• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament Match 1 (Express Train to Hell vs SCP-871)

reason I ask is cuz if it isn't listed with that speed then we couldn't use that key in this tourney
Smurf hax is banned for the tourney so we wouldn't use that key regardless.

Well, this don't chance nothing to this outcome if we use the article cannon key, só this battle should still be valid
Oh no it does, this is what canon will look like
unknown.png

Oh no it does, this is what canon will look like
unknown.png
All of this will not change the outcome of the guy being imobilized by almost infinity cakes... And eating them still a "human way", the rest was alread concidered by the debate... Trough, why biological manipulation and not body control?

I’m gonna vote cake for now, since the clerk’s profile specifies people, so I assume the train wouldn’t Bfr cake. If this gets corrected at some point, my vote can be considered swapped.

are we sure the clerk can't survive being smothered in cakes? I'm not at all sure how that incaps him

I’m gonna vote cake for now, since the clerk’s profile specifies people, so I assume the train wouldn’t Bfr cake. If this gets corrected at some point, my vote can be considered swapped.
actually if we're accepting that the cake is its own character then I think there's a distinct possiblity that "a train from hell will be summoned, taking whoever is in its path with it" would BFR the cake. @Peppersalt43 thoughts?

actually if we're accepting that the cake is its own character then I think there's a distinct possiblity that "a train from hell will be summoned, taking whoever is in its path with it" would BFR the cake. @Peppersalt43 thoughts?
It does not take the people, as said, It just runs over them, It's just especulate they can enter the train and go to it's dimension

6-B cake crush
mid-high to high regen
Well, As said, It's to much cake for him to move his body or even the train to damage the cake mass
I would agree that this would be enough for most characters, but what gets me is if this can really be considered an incap against an already immobile opponent
It does not take the people, as said, It just runs over them, It's just especulate they can enter the train and go to it's dimension
I see, keeping my incon vote the same then (for now)

I would agree that this would be enough for most characters, but what gets me is if this can really be considered an incap against an already immobile opponent
Me to, but they have said It counts, sinse the clerk can't "atack" the cake under all It's weigh, don't beijg able to even move his arm and the train would just break under all that cake.
So tecnically, the cake is immobilizing the clerk, not to mention It could still sufocate It as said before

Me to, but they have said It counts, sinse the clerk can't "atack" the cake under all It's weigh, don't beijg able to even move his arm and the train would just break under all that cake.
So tecnically, the cake is immobilizing the clerk, not to mention It could still sufocate It as said before
well part of that was from my argument earlier in favor of 871 when I was just trying to follow a line of logic and I still didn't really convince myself. I don't think I like setting the precedent of pinning immobile characters so I'm gonna stick with incon

well part of that was from my argument earlier in favor of 871 when I was just trying to follow a line of logic and I still didn't really convince myself. I don't think I like setting the precedent of pinning immobile characters so I'm gonna stick with incon
sure, I will stick withi cake win for now
It actually is, since the clerk can move its arms normally, but the cakes piling on would stop it from doing so
if this is really valid

so you don't think that the arm being unable to move as incapacitation, right?
I have to question why on this
The clerk could harm the cake if the arm can move, it can’t if the arm can’t move, we define incap as being put into a situation where you’re unable to harm the opponent in SBA, so there’s no reason that this shouldn’t be incap once the clerk is unable to harm the cake.

I have to question why on this
The clerk could harm the cake if the arm can move, it can’t if the arm can’t move, we define incap as being put into a situation where you’re unable to harm the opponent in SBA, so there’s no reason that this shouldn’t be incap once the clerk is unable to harm the cake.
Yes, I don't get It eatheir, but the public is the public I guess

Soooo... this has technically reached grace and I don't think much will change anymore. So for tournament purposes, it's coin toss time.
Assuming nobody wants me to do the encryption coin toss analogue thing, I have just tossed a regular coin and cake advances.

Back