• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Immobile Tournament

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Little Tournament I thought I would manage for fun and since I recently made two characters I want to do matches for.

So the rule of this tournament is that the speed of every participant has to be Immobile. No other speed is allowed (except attack speed and reactions, duh).
For tiers on the other hand everything up to (and including) High 3-A is permitted.
Likewise, all hax is permitted except smurf hax.
Battles will be SBA, except that the characters start within each other's range. Otherwise, range stomps too easily... (They will at minimum not touch, though)

2 nominations per user, up to 16 participants. As many characters from the same verse as you like.

The tournament of the slowest... Hopefully the matches won't be too slow.

1. Wally (DontTalkDT)
  2. Baked Bads (DontTalkDT)
  3. Dementia (Antoniofer)
  4. Wiggly (Adem_Warlock69)
  5. Weeping Angels (always observed) (Oliver_de_jesus)
  6. Scp-173 (always observed) (Oliver_de_jesus)
  7. SCP-610 (Peppersalt43)
  8. Train Station (Peppersalt43)
  9. The thing stronger than Arceus (theultimate5105)
  10. Computer Virus (Eficiente)
  11. Beryudora (Peter1129)
  12. SCP-871 (Blahblah9755)
  13. The Destroyer (Blahblah9755)
  14. Shadow (SuperDino85)
  15. Monarch of Pointland (FRIMI)
  16. Inferno Ring (FRIMI)
  17. Nicolas Wrightson (LordGriffin1000)
  18. Peashooter's second key (Jamesthetaker)
  19. Asimov (Smashtwig)

Last edited:
Is out there 16 Immobile character to fill the spot? Even if there's that amount, I sure they most likely have some attack that has some speed. Either way, I can only nominate Dementia.

Is out there 16 Immobile character to fill the spot? Even if there's that amount, I sure they most likely have some attack that has some speed. Either way, I can only nominate Dementia.
You know, I considered banning teleportation, but I suppose it's fine.
If we don't get 16 I will just do less. And attack speed is allowed. Edited that in after I realized that it would be a problem on my own lol
what about characters like Weeping Angels and Scp-173?
Weeping Angels can moved when not observed. So no, unless you want me to restrict them to their observed state.
I don't really understand in which key SCP-173 is Immobile.
Nice.
Will their tiers be equalized? If so, I'm nominating Flesh Prison.
Nope, tier equalization is against the forum rules. Still want to nominate it? If so, what does High Hypersonic combat speed mean in this context?

Oof, I was sure e173 is classed as immobile when people see it
I think that might be the idea, but then the profile is wrongly formatted... It would be the same story as the weeping angels then: It would need to be restricted to its observed state.

Yeah I know the speed formats for the profiles are horrible. We really need to update them sometime in the future.

Some characters have hax that allows them to bypass tier differences. So if they have a chance at winning it will be added.

2nd key Beryudora is Immobile with likely Massively FTL+ reaction speed.
Just to make absolutely sure: That same key has him listed as having Massively FTL+ Reaction, Attack and Combat speed. He definitely can't move from his position, yes?

After Belial transforms into Beryudora’s basically just stuck in one place on the Monster Graveyard. He can still move his arms and tentacles as well as shoot beams. But his main body itself isn’t shown to move.

I'm also gonna nominate Mom's Heart

Edit: actually, scratch that, I would like to change Mom's Heart to Inferno Ring in light of Peppersalt deciding to actively NOT nominate a btd character

Last edited:
Uh... sure

Demerzel / LAiX key

He's an electronic being, but he's in containers that u can hit

Last edited:
Reminder for everyone to vote on the first match. I think all facts are laid out by now, so we just need votes to finish the thread. People to this point have voted Express Train to Hell or Incon.

Remember, the faster we have those votes, the faster we get to your matches.

Reminder for everyone to vote on the first match. I think all facts are laid out by now, so we just need votes to finish the thread. People to this point have voted Express Train to Hell or Incon.

Remember, the faster we have those votes, the faster we get to your matches.
You assume I'm in a hurry to see my nominated character get thier butt handed to them.

Back