• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

Screw stealth, if don't act now my powers are gonna get too screwed up to be usable.

"Not letting that person steal my kill."

I say, then jump out of the cover and rush in the direction of the battle noises.

Harinder cautiously approaches the building, but a hunch occurs to him, he decides to lower his sword arm, ready for a fight, but trying to appear as nonthreatening as possible.

Jirah decided to keep his distance as he began moving towards the noises. The demon was cautious, and was getting a bad feeling about this.

@Everything12

The man burns, however he doesn't burn quickly enough, the man explodes near Alexander, launching him into a nearby wall, leaving a noticeable crater where he was, the explosion seems to not have done much more than send Alexander flying, no significant injuries can be felt.

@Junko and Dragon

The two casually walk into an area of exploding manatech, collapsing buildings and malfunctioning machinery, as they enter, an explosion behind them shakes them, a large crane is headed their way and about to slam into them, meanwhile the house closest to them is about to topple.

@Overlord, Jacky and Kiryu

As Jack runs out into battle and Jirah follows slowly, they witness the source of the sounds in all its glory, a grotesque mass of corpses, held together by mana, standing at the height of 3 adult humans and holding a glowing, white sphere on top where a head would be, the creature's body is made up entirely of the corpses of those who died here, congealed into one mass, its left arm is a collection of blades and weapons fused together into a massive makeshift sword, the right arm is a mass of flesh resembling a mace.

The creature is swinging wildly at its attacker, a figure covered entirely in leather armor and a hood, their face and gender being impossible to discern, this figure is wielding two ornate looking daggers, one silver and the other gold, they are making occasional cuts on the monster's body, however it is clear that they are on the defensive, avoiding its attacks to the best of their ability. The creature seems to be busy fighting them at the moment and hasn't directed its attention at the newcomers yet.

@Totadile

As Harinder approaches the building he feels the anomaly grow stronger with every step he takes, it is clear to him that the source is inside the building, he sees a door leading inside, there doesn't seem to be anything threatening on this side of the building. Crashing and stomping can be heard in the distance, coming from the other side of the building.

"I am really starting to hate today" With that Alexander proceeds to launch the strongest and hottest fireball he can at the man

Look at that, a rouge, he ain't bringging down that abomination with those small weapons.

I channel Typhoon in to Stormblade, then do a trust with my sword in the direction of the creature's "head" and shoot an arrow-like blast of wind towards it.

@Everything12

The man burns to ash, offering no resistance as the explosion had left him injured and out of energy. Alexander now sees a bloodied knife on the floor of the bedroom, the area is also covered in blood.

@Junko and Dragon

Parts of the roof of the collapsing house fell on top of Dies, having avoided the crane, but not the house, Silas avoids both thanks to his enhanced speed, the heavy machinery ahead begins exploding. A large piece of metal flies at Silas and Dies.

@Overlord and Kiryu

The creature blocks Jack's wind arrow with its blade, however this leaves it open to be slashed by the other attacker, a few large wounds appear on the creature when it is cut, however they quickly fade away, the creature swings its blade at the attacker, however they manage to dodge out of the way. The creature doesn't react to Jirah's roar at all.

The attacker's blades glow with a silver and gold light respectively as they dash towards the creature for another attack.

The creature, now having noticed Jack, projects a construct of mana out of its mace hand, shaped like, fittingly, a large mace, the construct appears above Jack and begins coming down on top of him.

@Totadile

Harinder entered the building, it seemed to be a lab of sorts, he'd have entered from the back entrance, he entered into a lounge room, some papers could be seen scattered about, as well as several badly damaged corpses, the room had two paths further in, one was a closed door, the other a hallway.

"So this thing wasn't incinerated. How curious."

Alexander looks carefully at the knife without getting to close

Snarling, Jirah charged towards the creature while it was attacking Jack, jumping at the monster and slashing at its back with his claws.

I use Typhoon to triple my speed and try to slide away from beneat the falling mace.

Then, if my dodging moanouver was sucessful, i look at the mana contruct, as i put back Stormblade in it's sheat,

That's a true weapon.

I jump next to the mace's handle.

I rub rub my hands togheter, then i put them on the handle of the giant weapon and try to lift it.

@Everything12

The knife is rather small and seems ornate, it has something inscribed on the handle, but Alexander can't tell what, he cannot discern if the knife is enchanted or not.

@Junko and Dragon

The piece of metal breaks through the forcefield and hits Dies, wounding her and sending her into Silas, pushing them both a meter back. A piece of an exploded crane falls near them, it seems the area has calmed slightly, as most of the manatech has destroyed itself.

@Overlord and Kiryu

Jirah tears off a few chunks of the creature's back before getting blasted off by an energy blast from the glowing object on top of the creature. The creature then fires another, larger blast of energy at Jirah.

Jack dodges the mace construct successfully, however as he goes to grab the mana construct, he is hit with a strike from behind by the creature's mace hand, he is wounded and knocked away a few meters, the mace construct disappears.

The creature turns its attention to the other attacker, the gold and silver knives slice at its torso while glowing, as a result, a few bodies fall off and some of its body turns to ash, the creature slashes at the other attacker with its blade, the attack is barely blocked with the knives as the attacker is sent flying.

@Totadile

Harinder doesn't hear anything behind the door, he opens it and sees a corpse near a shattered screen, some papers can be seen scattered about, the corpse is nearly torn apart.

Harinder is justifiably scared, but curious. And as such he opens the door, and goes in ready for hopefully anything. He plans on departing for the safety of the tunnel if it works out well, so he can read them safely.

Alexander continued to stare at the knife.

'Is it just magic or is it cursed, then again what caused the man to go crazy like that, was it this knife, his power, or something else.'

Alexander continues staring for some time, before slowly reaching towards the knife, stopping only just before he touches its handle, and trying to get a good look at the inscription on it.

Ah, f*ck

I think as i get up from the hit.

I unsheat Stormblade, then utilize the 3x speed boost granted by Typhoon to dash towards the abmination, while tring to dodge any hit that coms my way.

Once i get in to melee range, i imbue my sword with the energy of the winds and try to cut off one of the creature's legs.

Dies starts absorbing the gloom in the area to heal herself. "Nice to see ut vos es sollicitus de salute mea..." Dies says in an annoyed tone of voice while getting up, she follows Silas.

Although hurt by the creature's energy blast, Jirah was quick to recover as he rolled away from the second projectile. Managing to rise to his feet, Jirah let out another roar as he commanded his demons to attack the monster head-on, while he circled around to claw at the beast from behind.

@Everything12

The inscription is written a in language foreign to Alexander, however he can make out one normal world on knife, it says "Truth", as Alexander reaches closer he notices the knife doesn't seem to feel like an ordinary knife.

@Junko and Dragon

The gloom in the area is, of course, very strong, Dies absorbs it and her wounds close rather quickly, the two move further in, a few explosions shake them from time to time, but nothing outright dangerous shows itself, they come up on a road that leads into another part of the district, they can hear stomping and crashing noises from the direction of the area ahead.

@Overlord and Kiryu

Jack reaches the creature and lands his hit successfully, chopping off a "leg" from the creature, causing it to stumble, but regrowing very quickly, the creature now directs its attention at Jack once again, it slices at Jack with its massive blade, while also firing a blast at him from its "head".

Jirah summons his demons successfully, however, as an effect of the anomaly, a single demon appears instead of the normal three, however, this demon is quite large, almost the size of the creature they are fighting, muscular, the demon carries a club made of unknown metal, has two, large red eyes with black pupils and a single long horn on its head, the newly arrived demon smashes part of the the creature's body, taking a fair chunk out of its torso. Jirah slashes out a moderately sized piece of the creature.

The creature reacts to these assaults by using its mace hand to try and smash down upon the newly summoned demon, it also shoots a second blast from its head, this one against Jirah.

The other attacker runs back towards the demon, though they seem to be somewhat hurt from the attack they blocked, as some blood can be seen leaking through their armor, darkness shrouds their daggers as they project two slashing blasts at the monster.

@Totadile

The room is free of any threats, the papers seem to detail work schedules and other mundane information. The corpse seems to be several days old. Harinder feels a brief pulse of the anomaly and then hears an explosion somewhere nearby, Backstab briefly activates.

"Truth, huh. That can either be really good or really bad.

Well whatever, I'm not really going to be worried about a stupid knife, wheres my pride." With that Alexander without any more hesitation reachs out and takes it.

Jirah managed to jump out of the way of the energy blast, before the demon continued circling the monster, biting and slashing away whenever he got the chance.

The Divine Phoenix said:
@Overlord

Jack reaches the creature and lands his hit successfully, chopping off a "leg" from the creature, causing it to stumble, but regrowing very quickly, the creature now directs its attention at Jack once again, it slices at Jack with its massive blade, while also firing a blast at him from its "head".
Cranking Typhoon up to a 4x speed boost i jump out of the way of the colossal blade, towards the blast.

I swing my blade down on the energy attack, to try cut it in half.

@Everything12

Alexander feels as though he is being watched for a moment after grabbing the knife, however the feeling soon passes, there are no visible adverse effects from taking it.

@Junko and Dragon

The two reach the next area quite quickly, in which they see Jack, Jirah and another figure fighting against a massive hulking monstrosity, the creature doesn't seem to notice them yet

@Overlord and Kiryu

Jack barely avoids the slash of the blade and only partially stops the energy attack, one half of it still hits him, Jack feels somewhat exhausted from his high level use of Typhoon.

Jirah does avoid the energy blast, which seems to distort the ground where it hits, thanks to his demon distracting the creature, the creature's head creates a wall of unstable mana to block Jirah's approach, meanwhile, Jirah's demon blocks the mace hand using its own metallic club and is holding it down, the demon's club clashes repeatedly with the mace hand.

The creature fires smaller blades out of its main sword at the attacks of the stranger, they collide and explode.

@Totadile

Heading into the hallway, Harinder notices where the explosion happened, a wall had been blown open and the hole lead into a laboratory in the building.

"Honestly whats with this thing, its definitly not ordinary. Maybe I should try this out to see if it does anything in combat."

With that Alexander leaves the house and goes searching around the area.

With an enraged snarl, Jirah tried circling around the monster to attack it alongside his demon. If successful, Jirah would try slashing at the monster's chest with his claws.

Alright, hopefully this is it.

I stealthily try and get into a good position where I can make a shot with the gun made for killing the beast without it noticing me.

@Everything12

The area seems relatively clear, for a moment at the corner of his eyes, Alexander sees people moving around.

@Everyone fighting the Creature

A blast of dark blue energy fires from the gun, shooting out at the creature, the recoil of the blast nearly sends the gun flying out of Silas' hands, as the blast impacts the creature, the orb on its head instantly vanishes, it ceases moving and collapses back down to mere bodies, falling apart completely. Any attacks that were made would be useless now.

The anomaly seems to lessen in the area the creature was, however it is clear that it still persists, the group can sense the source nearby in the building.

@Totadile

Harinder would notice several corpses of scientists, as well as a corpse that seemed to be tied to a bed of some kind, various tools would surround the bodies, as well as larger monitoring devices, one of which was the cause of the explosion.

Back