• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Imbalanced World RP: Thread 2

@Everything12

There are no paths visible, only houses and other buildings with holes in them.

@Junko and Dragon

The man jolts awake and screams loudly in response to being woken up. Some soldiers in the distance can be seen looking at the two.

@Overlord and Jacky

As the two pass through the mana flow, their body feels intense pain, pain like they've never felt before, they exit it successfully and seemingly unharmed, but feel rather short of breath. parts of their bodies seem to be glowing blue. They see a collapsed house in front of them blocking most of their sight, but it seems as though it can be passed through, they hear faint stomping sounds coming from further ahead.

@Kiryu

Jirah has successfully returned to the main street, as he arrives he sees the collapsed soldiers and golem laying on the ground, in the distance he sees a mana flow and two figures entering it.

@Totadile

One of the blades grazes Harinder's leg, though he avoids the rest, a single blast hits the clump, which seems to further distort itself in reaction, the mana within it glows, it seems about to break down. As a last ditch attack, the clump shoots out every bit of its mass in every direction across the room, swords, axes, shards of metal, all flying about the room.

Harinder can't dodge the attack, so he falls to the ground and tries to curl into a ball to protect his vital bits, and not die from the explosion.

Uh, we are blue now.

"... Told you."

I say to the military woman, then i pull my left arm towards the collapsed house and throw a concentrated blast of wind against it.

"And what? You think blowing it up was going to work?" The woman asked as she looked over herself. Damn, that didn't look healthy. She glanced at the building and rolled her eyes. "Well, great. Seems like everything's just trying to block our path..."

Cautiously, Jirah began heading towards the mana flow, keeping his head down as he moved with careful necessity.

@Everything12

Alexander enters what was once a family home, two corpses are seen in the building, a noise can be heard from upstairs.

@Junko and Dragon

The man seems to collect his thoughts, he is obviously distressed, but still sane.

"I'm sorry. I don't know how I'm alive right now, but what I do is that me and my comrades were slaughtered by a massive creature."

The manatech soldiers stare at Silas in the distance.

@Overlord and Jacky

The wind slices a path through the collapsed building, some bits of the building crumble further, but there is a clear path to walk through. Rumbling can be heard in the distance, louder than before.

@Kiryu

Jirah does not see any threats while heading to the mana flow, he stands right in front of it, collapsed manatech dots the area around him. The flow seems to have eased slightly.

@Totadile

Harinder is far enough away that the explosion itself does not harm him as the construct blows itself apart, his back gets cut by a few bits of metal, but the wounds are relatively minor, swords, guns, cannons and all kinds of weapons and metals can be seen scattered about the room, the mana powering the construct fades away. Behind the construct the tunnel continues further.

Harinder at first routes through the weapons to see if any were worth grabbing, with either clear enchantments or at the very least not broken, after he goes through him, and figures out which oens are enchanted or not, he'd heal himself with his blood magic. He refrained from doing it before, due to the risk that the weapons might potentially have, and wanting to heal himself all in one go if they did harm him.

Hesitating for a moment in front of the flow, Jirah decided to take a risk, and quickly moved through the flow as he closed his eyes.

"Its one thing after another today"

Alexander sighs and head upstairs, fireball prepared.

"Blasting it worked."

I tell to the military girl, then i walk trought the cleaning in the rubbles that i created

Overlord775 said:
"Blasting it worked."

I tell to the military girl, then i walk trought the cleaning in the rubbles that i created
"Uh Huh. Try that with every obstacle that comes your way. See how far you'll get." She rolled her eyes and continued moving forward.

@Everything12

Once he goes upstairs he sees a man crouched down in the middle of a bedroom, the man is almost completely covered in blue light, the moment he notices Alexander approach, he lunges directly at his face.

@Junko and Dragon

"It went further in, it seemed to be protecting something, ensuring no one ever got close to whatever's causing this. It was terrible, a monstrous mass of bodies. It... It killed every one of my friends. It killed me too.." The man seems to be trembling.

@Overlord and Jacky

As the two exit the collapsed building, they find themselves in a new district, the anomaly is far stronger here, they feel their powers shifting just by standing there, there are more collapsed buildings ahead, though they don't block the path, in the distance they can see a large, relatively intact building. Stomping noises can be heard from that direction.

@Kiryu

As Jirah exits he sees a collapsed building with a path cleaved through it, he can see Patricia and Jack standing outside the path on the other side of the building.

@Totadile

The weapons seem to be all manatech, nearly all of them are no longer functional, he finds a manatech longsword that appears to be functional. Harinder heals himself successfully, though he feels a bit lightheaded after doing so.

Harinder continues onward, his blood supply is low, and that's not good, but it's all he can do right now, he can't afford to be injured if another fight comes his way. He grabs the manatech sword in one hand, and the impure mana shortsword in the other, not having a hilt, he decides if it comes to it he'll use his pants to keep one of them on standby.

That's not good

I think as i feel my powers starting to shift.

"We better get this over quickly."

I tell to the military woman as i head foward, to the intact building and whatever is making those stomping noises.

"So you're really wanting to die as fast as possible huh?" The woman rolled her eyes as three ghosts appeared alongside her. This should be interesting, to say the least. "Fine, whatever..."

"Mmhmm, and aren't you still wounded by...whatever the hell happened back there? You really want to just rush forward like that? Come up with some strategy."

"Not just rushing straight forward sounds like a good plan," she said with a roll of her eyes. "If you want to catch this thing by surprise and take it down, being slow and quiet about it is the way to go."

@Everything12

The man recoils, screaming in pain as the flames singe his face, he gets back up, his face bleeding and burnt, he dashes at Alexander once again, preparing a punch.

@Junko and Dragon

"That way." The man says as he points his hand to an area deeper in to the district, where manatech soldiers are patrolling.

@Overlord, Jacky and Kiryu

The group sneak further in, passing by collapsed buildings and broken manatech, corpses are few and far between here, though they do see the occasional body, some destroyed manatech soldiers and golems can also be seen dotted around, many of the corpses seem to be split in half. As they move closer to the intact building, the stomping becomes louder. The two now stand behind a collapsed house near the intact building, they can see a large shadow being cast on the path forward, whatever is ahead seems to be moving around nearby, Jirah stands some distance away from them, but still covered by a building.

@Totadile

Harinder does not face many threats on the way forward, aside from a few gears and sharp objects, the tunnel seems to be heading up towards the surface now, the manatech sword glows as if to indicate Harinder that he is closing in on the source. He can feel Backstab activate for brief moments, seemingly stabilizing his body, but causing no harm beyond that.

Harinder continues onward. Ready, for a confrontation, but ready for peace as well. He didn't know what to suspect, if he found his old acquaintances he'd likely try to run, so that they wouldn't be hurt again, but right now he had to head forward. Prepared for whatever awaited him.

I turn towards the military woman.

"So, plan:

I grab that demon over there."

I wa while pointing at the demon taking cover in the broken building behind ours, while i saw thanks to my super sight.

"And throw it at the monster.

Then we use the distraction to attack the enemy from behind cover."

Alexander creates a vortex of flames around himself to keep the man back

From where he stood, Jirah overheard what was being said about him. Why would they throw him at whatever was stomping around? That was just rude.

The demon tried moving away from the building he hid behind, aiming to find a different location to hide at.

@Everything12

The man punches through the vortex with no regard for his own safety, his body is badly burnt by this, however the punch draws blood and sends Alexander off balance. The man glows and jumps at Alexander. Alexander feels a surge of energy come from the source of the anomaly.

@Junko and Dragon

Dies and Silas feel a surge of energy from the source of the anomaly, the soldiers they were attempting to avoid collapse and explode, their bodies seem to have become overloaded, Dies and Silas can feel their powers shifting as they go further in, they can see a path to another part of the district up ahead, however the path is filled with malfunctioning heavily machinery, explosions dot the area and buildings begin to collapse further, no alternate routes can be seen from where they are.

@Overlord, Jacky and Kiryu

As the group wait in the area near the creature, they suddenly hear the sound of footsteps near it, human ones, they then hear stomping, clanking, sounds of combat and blood being drawn, it seems someone is attempting to fight the creature guarding the building ahead. They feel a surge of energy escape from the source of the anomaly, which they are quite close to, their bodies feel unusual, at moments they feel like they could take on the world, at others they feel as if their power has dropped, this shifting continues as they wait.

@Totadile

Harinder continues upwards until he eventually sees a winding path up, leading to an exit to the tunnel, as he exits he sees a large building, relatively intact, in front of him, he can hear stomping from the other side of the building, as well as feeling a large surge of energy from the source of the anomaly, Harinder can feel Backstab activate, some of the manatech around him explodes, however it doesn't harm him, after a moment, his power deactivates.

Back