• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mostly just render stuff sporadically and am still practicing with stuff like glow effects; so doing stuff here might help showcase what I can do with rendering.

You missed a white spot in the first picture. it's under the body and above the tire.

I don't mean to complain, just to let you know.

DMB 1 said:
You missed a white spot in the first picture. it's under the body and above the tire.

I don't mean to complain, just to let you know.
Apparently I'm blind today, fixed it.

@The Foolish Omniscient Guy

I'm sorry, but the lightsaber does look bad without its glow :). Currently I'm rendering the image personally btw. I think that the whip should be kept, not deleted.

The first render is decent. Doesn't look good without the whip, especially when the remnants are still placed on the character :p

The second render is, well, as you said, pretty dirty. At least you tried hard to render ;)

@Dargoo Faust

You forgot to delete two white triangles somewhere left to his left (from Gargantua's POV) arm and a bit of white between his foots. Also the borders do have a bit of artifacts, but they're too small to be noticed. Moreover, on backgrounds of other colors the white borders will be perfectly noticed.

Thanks Skalt.

By the way, aren't we not supposed to post images here as it increases the loading time for the page, as is said in the OP?

Starter Pack said:
Thanks Skalt.

By the way, aren't we not supposed to post images here as it increases the loading time for the page, as is said in the OP?
It's fine, bro, about everyone got better Internet access compared to, let's say, 2015 :) But I'll take care of mobile users from this moment.

By the way, I've noticed you starting to make Mega Man X boss profiles. Do you need renders of other bosses?

I'll request them as I need them. Now, having them already on hand would be a blessing, and if you're offering, I'm more than willing to take you up on that. Since making Mega Man profiles is my equivalent of mindlessly consuming potato chips on the site atm.

WeeklyBattles said:
Skaaaaalt what about miiine? :p
I'm working with the glow as I've unsuccessfully rendered it. I'm thinking about the Copy Stamp trick that may or may not work; I could try recreating the glow as well because it isn't complex.

@Skalt

Looking for feedback on this render.

Original Pic, My Render. I used a Gaussian Blur to make the edges of the fire get some transparency. If there's something I could do better please tell me; the background on that one was pretty dark and complex.

ShakeResounding said:
Could anybody render this image? It'd be much appreciated.
Will it be fine if I'll cut down the glow? That would save me much time. Also, will it be fine if I'll make the image less blurry?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back