• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
Elizhaa said:
Wilford Warfstache is literally Markaplier with a fake mustache on.
Spider-Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe) is literally just Tom Holland in a Spider-Man costume
Hulk (1970s) is just Lou Ferrigno painted green
Not really, the same case since the profiles are not based on real people

WeeklyBattles, Caleb is playing him characters in the skits not as fictional characters; he is not the same case as Wilford Warfstache or the others. It more or less the same case as Adam Cooonver who was deleted

Caleb has no alternative personas like Darkaplier as Wilford Warfstache.

No, he's explicitly playing as characters, many times he's been called differnt names in his skits from other people like John, Koa, and TBH Caleb may not even be his real name. (Looking at you Jacksepticeye)

Ogbunabali said:
Hasn't this been derailed long enough? There's an actual thread about this stuff or your walls.
Technically, the topic is still about the render for the Caleb's picture ( I clarified it above) is not really derailing but I do agree with taking more arguments in walls.

@Elizhaa It'll be very problematic in regards of rendering because of the top-left panel, but why? Even if we'll reconstruct the part of the weapon, it'll presumably look badly. But let's see what I can do, maybe it's doable.

Skalt711 said:
@Elizhaa It'll be very problematic in regards of rendering because of the top-left panel, but why? Even if we'll reconstruct the part of the weapon, it'll presumably look badly. But let's see what I can do, maybe it's doable.
I see. Then, the weapon can be disregarded, Skalt711.

I didn't notice that I haven't fixed some artifacts... Now it should be fine. Bingo!
VelgryndRimuruRender2

You have my thanks.

Edit: Wait, upon second look, I think you missed a couple of spots that are still not translucent. Around his other arm towards the back, it still looks white.

I can still work with this, mind you, but this little detail is gonna bug me until it's fixed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back