• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
If there is a picture that you need to be rendered, post it here and a member of the community may help you out.

However, take note of these rules and guidelines:

• You can read an instruction guide for how to do a render on your own in this page.
  • It is entirely optional for other VS Battles Wiki members to answer your request. If no one responds to your call, do not spam the page or constantly ask for help. Simply wait patiently.
  • Do not spam the walls of other members to look at this thread or to help you.
  • As per the standard wiki rules, do not upload any inappropriate images or content to be rendered.
  • Kindly do not deviate into off-topic discussions on this thread. Any off-topic posts will be deleted, and any further violation of this rule will be met with stricter consequences.
Failure to meet these requirements may result in a block, and the thread to be dissolved.

Finally, it is highly recommended that anyone interested in helping out with render requests follow this thread for convenience.

Notes: Kindly do NOT insert images into this thread, as it severely increases loading time. Upload an image, and post a link to the uploaded file instead.

@First Witch There is quite an amount of artifacts you have left. I wouldn't accept this render... As I'm experienced in render stuff, lemme take some time to render it properly.

Yeah im seeing it too now. It was a very hard picture, especially around the hair and glow ^^"

Well, thank you for the effort. I have used it in the meantime.

Fairly enough, you'd need to concentrate your eyes to make a notice on artifacts. Well, I'll still make an improved version when I'll find my time to do so.

Thank you for the help. It looks good. However, can you turn the white background transparent?

Antvasima said:
Thank you for the help. It looks good. However, can you turn the white background transparent?
I forgot that I didn't turn it transparent. I can't do it in near 6 hours, so, please, wait...

Yes. Thank you for the help.

CHAPTER-3---Dresden-NM-Final
Can I have a render of the guy in the middle holding the coin with a noose around his neck?
The big shadow tentacles rising off and around him are part of him.

CinnabarManx421, sadly, if you are thinking about doing this youtuber's profile, you shouldn't and the render might not be needed at all,

Editing Rules:

• It is also prohibited to create profiles for fictionalised stage personas for other reasons, whether these have their origins in music videos, educational programs, or otherwise: For one thing, it is inappropriate for largely underage wiki members to discuss which real people that would hypothetically be most capable of killing each other, and for another, a vast majority of these artists are extremely willing to file lawsuits against anybody who uses their brand for which they own intellectual property rights, regardless whether or not these are meant to be used for commercial or fair use purposes. It would be recommended and preferable to avoid adding such profiles to Joke Battles as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back