• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone give an HD render of this
Naruto-clipart-naruto-storm-3-693905-2403022 (1)
so I can replace Naruto's currently-blurry base appearance?

Someone able to render this picture of Shang Tsung? Rendering hair is reaaally hard to do for me, plus don't forget to convert the picture to PNG.
Shangtsus

Can anyone do an HD render of Ezio? (HE'S THE GUY IN THE MIDDLE, and yeah, png version please)

@Weekly

Sorry for the wait, there's a blackout on my house yesterday, and I forgot to save the file so...I have to start rendering all over again :(

Anyways, here's the render. There are some parts that I could've done better, though.

TheClairvoyantIronMaiden

@Andy

I wasnt able to properly render the ones you suggested, but I found this ones:

Wadanohara (Render)
Wadanohara Sea Witch (Render)
This one I also had problem due to the image's resolution, so If you want a better one you can ask me in my wall, It would take quite the time tho.

@Kar Well I was kinda avoiding those images but never mind, thanks for the help.

Wow thanks Zack. You didn't have to but I appreciate it (Same goes to you too, Karmod)

This.

Keep 3 sets

1. Just the words above.

2. Just the words below.

3. Just the words above and below.

OfD78Z

Jasonsith said:
This.

Keep 3 sets

1. Just the words above.

2. Just the words below.

Should the space between words be cut down in the third set or not?

DbzDB2 said:
I would really appreciate it if someone could render this image of aokiji
I've resized this picture because of low resolution. Done~
Aokiji render2
P.S.: I'm working on the Bang picture, can you wait?

Edit 1: Fixed issues on the render

Should the space between words be cut down in the third set or not?

Keep the distance. Just cut out the portrait and leave the words above and below and the distance in between as is. Very thanks.

KarmodF said:
@Jasonsith

Is that for a meme?
You guessed it. Like has this been done already? And how? Thanks.

I see people doing similar things already.

Jasonsith said:
This.

Keep 3 sets

1. Just the words above.

2. Just the words below.

Based on the templates that I found. Done~
Words therender above below
The words above and below

Words therender above
The words above

Words therender below
The words below

SWLEG4-FC
Can someone render the guy in the middle please? Dont worry about the glow that overlaps the stormtrooper's helmet on the left you can get rid of it.

Dargoo Faust said:
>image helper is a role

Time to render a bunch of stuff on this thread now
Just saying, I and Peter "Quicksilver" Maximoff have taken Ogbunabali's request. Also I'm working on WeeklyBattles' request.

By the way, if I, Peter and some other people will see your rendering skills being quite developed, we might consider giving you the role~. If you need consultation, ask me, I'll help you~

@WeeklyBattles

The lightsaber will look kind of ugly without the glow, so I'll keep it. Just don't worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back