• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Image Renders Requests Thread - 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Drite77

Why you should get embarrassed to ask for renders? :p

Ask for as many renders as needed for you for the work.

Hey, as a side note, you guys will prob see me here at least one or two time per day, since i am planning into making alot of profiles right now, i can ask other people if this is too much to handle

Anyway, if someone have time, could you render this two picks?

Thank you very very much :D

Can anyone render this and this? I plan on adding all outfits to Cap's profile to help new users see his various appearances in the movies.

The Foolish Omniscient Guy said:
@Agnaa

Derick and Fenrir rendered

Edit: i didnt managed to render them perfectly because of exhaustion, if you want better ones, you can ask Images Helper like Skalt711 .
They're pretty good, if Skalt wants to clean them up he can, but these are good enough for a profile.

wth shadow looks ultraweird

Wait for a proper render, I'll do it after, hopefully, an hour.

@Starter Pack

Don't use Elizhaa's render, the shadow looks bad :<... But I've improved her render. Sadly, the shadow's shape got deformed, but that shouldn't be much of an issue because it would be interpreted as a proper shadow anyways. Done~
JokerRender ElizhaaVer ImprovationBySkalt711

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back