• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'm back with an Elder Scrolls vs Sword Art Online match!

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
...Woo.

Anyways!

The Dovahkii

vs

Quinella

Rules:

• Female Early Game Dragonborn with all of her abilities and standard equipment vs Base Quinella.
  • Speed equalized.
  • Bloodlusted.
  • Win by death once.
  • The battle takes place at the top of the Axiom Church.
Score:

Dragonborn: 0

Quinella: 0

Inconclusive: 0

FemaleDragonborn
Waifu 1

Quinella
Waifu 2

Wabbajack, Mehrunes Razor, Ebony Blade,...

Each can instantly kill her if I took the word "Standard Equipment" correctly.

This is the beginning game key, the Dragonborn doesn't have any of those things, until mid game.

But that would imply any of the Daedric artifacts are large building level, and I can think of many reasons as to why that's not the case.

The speed section structured across the main questline, so I likely think it is the case.

The Standard Equipment basically says everything that Dovahkiin ever got with an exception for Dragonborn DLC. That section disregards the case for any status of Dovahkiin below.

That's a problem with the standard equipment (on many profiles). The Dragonborn doesn't have any Daedric artifacts in this key. The Daedric artifacts are supposed to be godly weapons that allow mortals to be nigh unstoppable, why would any of those be beneath or around what a random basic mage could do. Also even if he had them she's in a force field that cancels abilities and deflects your weapons meaning they wouldn't even work anyways because they either miss or straight up don't work and the Dragonborn gets one shot. This is a stomp

Unless you can argue that she can kill 1-C beings, as all legendary artifacts are a body part of 1-C beings themselves.

The profile describes "any relics" collected on Dragonborn's journey.

People need to be more precise on certain equipments and abilities in any VS thread.

Dovahkiin and most TES heroes are unique cases of having multitude of ways stomping people all years around.

She isn't destroying them though she's just making them miss. The only thing that would be dangerous is the Wabbajack, but you need to be certain level to get it which would be well into the mid game key to get it.

I thought the npc is only spawned at level 12, guess I was thinking of another quest. But even if it works (which I doubt since law manipulation probably says no (and I know the Dragonborn's accuasal but his weapons aren't)), he would have to start with the wabbajack because if he uses anything else it misses and she causally one shots.

Wabbajack is mainly hax based anyway, not sheer damage.

When it does do damage, it's equivalent to that of adept level spells, which is pretty much what J'zargo has, and he's High 8-C.

I would image that damage would be gameplay mechanics unless the ebony blade is high 8-C which makes all his Daedric artifacts worthless in every other key.

Keeweed said:
I would image that damage would be gameplay mechanics unless the ebony blade is high 8-C which makes all his Daedric artifacts worthless in every other key.
It also has a chance to do absolutely nothing, that doesn't mean it's 10-C.

I was talking about the ones that actually do damage. If the ebony blade and other physical based weapons are High 8-C that means they were worthless for 80% (low ball) of the Dragonborn's (character not dlc) quest.

It wouldn't scale to the other artifacts. Artifacts that are level locked are mainly the ones that would be more powerful in sheer damage. Level 20 for instance for the Ebony Blade, clearly mid-game.

KongKing23 said:
Wabbajack, Mehrunes Razor, Ebony Blade,...

Each can instantly kill her if I took the word "Standard Equipment" correctly.
I was referring to this (I was trying to say there not high 8-C), also should point out that the Daedric artifacts aren't in the Dragonborn's standard Equipment (it says relics), but the Dragonborn doesn't have Daedric artifacts at all, I asked on the revision thread and they were dismissed as non canon thus the Dragonborn doesn't even have them in the first place. Hell we don't even count the CoC as having them and they're essential for his main quest

Though it's true that some of the artifacts like Rueful Axe and Volendrung can be obtained at level 10 and 9 respectively, which is early game.

Not only do they miss because of being High 8-C vs a 8-A force field, the force field also forces them to miss with law manipulation anyways. Also the Daedric artifacts are non canon as decided (I was going to use a different word but auto correct literally won't allow me to) in the revision

Waria Kambang said:
Though it's true that some of the artifacts like Rueful Axe and Volendrung can be obtained at level 10 and 9 respectively, which is early game.
The Axe is low 2-C for killing Barbas, that was discussed in the revisions, so no he really does not have that. (It's one of the justifications as to why the Dragonborn is low 2-C in the first place)

That shoots levels in the foot (I know I brought it up but now I can see it's clearly wrong), so yeah none of the Daedric artifacts are high 8-C, and once again in the revision they were determined as non canon.

In the Dovahkiin page: "Numerous weapons, armors, relics and items acquired throughout their journey"

Basis on this description, the Daedric Artifacts seems to be useable. Also, can you give me the link to the thread and the conversation you had? Because if it's true, this could seal the deal.

Keeweed said:
Trust me, auto correct is my worst enemy.
It likes to change an english word into an indonesian word. Like "based" to "basis". I once imagine what would happen if some user sees my auto corrected reply. Probably won't understand a word LOL.

Because it isn't his main justification, killing Alduin is his justification, it's more a side note like the Dragonborn could kill Barbas if he actually did the quest, which I presume he didn't.

Keeweed said:
Because it isn't his main justification, killing Alduin is his justification, it's just a side note like the Dragonborn could kill Barbas if he actually did the quest, which I presume he didn't.
Ultima Reality used it as justification for Vestige being stronger than Dovahkiin.

That's because the Vestige actually did fight Barbas at a state when he was stronger than in Skyrim. The Dragonborn can kill Barbas he just canonically never did

Anyways I think we derailed this thread to hell. I personal think Quinella stomps due to being 8-A with most attacks and having a passive forcefield that makes weapons miss or straight up fail, and only one of the Dragonborn's weapons being able to get past it (which he most likely doesn't have) vs Quinella doing anything, including literally sighing, one shots.

• Edit just want to point out I personally think SAO is one of the worst anime ever, so don't think I'm saying she wins out of bias or anything, it's the fact that's she 8-A pretty much that makes me think she wins.

The forcefield only prevents all metal elements from hurting her. Other elements still can.

8-A attacks vs High 8-C durability... Uh.

So ninty percent of Daedric artifacts except the Wabbajack that the Dragonborn still most likely doesn't have and definitely doesn't start immediately off with.

• Edit I was saying they probably fall under metal.

I thought bloodlusted meant that they'll use all their best stuff starting off.

Back