• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword Art Online CRT: Massive Changes To The Entire Verse

Even though it's two planets, they still traveling in the solar system, right?
Screenshot_2021-01-07_165459.png

So other than the stuff listed in the OP of the thread, we keep SK and SQ 4-A, then we can leave the speed calc for them until after the changes have been made?

Also, I calc'd quickly how fast you'd be to go from Earth to another hospitable planet on the other side of the sun.

so the sun is 147116572000 meters away from Earth, and Admina should be hospitable if they do regular travels to said planet
thus it's likely safe to assume it would be at least the same distance as Earth too, just on the opposite side of the sun
so 147116572000*2 = 294233144000 meters away
at least (this isn't considering they'd likely have to travel around the sun to get to Admina)
294233144000 meters / 600 seconds (10 minutes)
= 490388573 m/s, or ~1.64 times the speed of light
FTL

The "interstellar travel" is said patrol between the two planets. They aren't separate things, they're the same thing.

That's literally what it's implying

But seriously though, thinking they're two separate things when the text is clearly implying that "interstellar travel" in this case is just traveling between the two planets is kinda stretching it, especially when it's stated in the text from one of the girls that the Abyssal Horror is only seen in the path between Admina and Cardina.

That's literally what it's implying

But seriously though, thinking they're two separate things when the text is clearly implying that "interstellar travel" in this case is just traveling between the two planets is kinda stretching it, especially when it's stated in the text from one of the girls that the Abyssal Horror is only seen in the path between Admina and Cardina.
OK. 4-A and MFTL+ for now. Change speed calc later?

That's just delaying the inevitable, but alrighty. Does everyone else agrees with this and the rest of the changes?

When I'm done with class, I'll edit all the profiles then and create the Aincrad profiles.

Do we need any admins to confirm this?

It's literally the same Alice as the one in War of Underworld, her body didn't change at all. As for floating in space, Kirito generated Aerial elements around him, Asuna, and Alice to breathe in space and fly.

Kiiiinda have been busy, but I'll add them soon, lol

Can someone tell an admin to unlock Kirito's profile? Or get someone who can edit the profile to copy and paste the changes in the sandbox here.

I'm finally done revising all of the profiles. I'll be making PoH soon. Maybe Iskahn and Sheyta too. Any other characters I should make? Maybe Skull Reaper.

Also gotta add different profiles for Kirito and Asuna in the different sections of the verse page (maybe along with other chars), but I'll do that later.

I'm finally done revising all of the profiles. I'll be making PoH soon. Maybe Iskahn and Sheyta too. Any other characters I should make? Maybe Skull Reaper.

Also gotta add different profiles for Kirito and Asuna in the different sections of the verse page (maybe along with other chars), but I'll do that later.
Fukaziroh from SAO: GGO Alternative?

The kanji there is 宇宙, which means universe. So, yeah, Yen Press is wrong with "space shook" since the Japanese word used is for universe.
I know that this thread is basically closed but if the universe shook then why did the people on the planet not feel a thing.

Last edited:
Lol there's another thread- so you might wanna look around to copy paste ur thing. It's called "Minor Changes" to the verse I think

Back