• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Sword Art Online CRT: Massive Changes To The Entire Verse

What do you mean post-recovery? If you mean second battle with the Abyssal Horror, then yes, though they of course don't remember it cause their memories were wiped, so experience-wise, this was their first time battling it, which is why they didn't know to completely obliterate it.

What do you mean post-recovery? If you mean second battle with the Abyssal Horror, then yes, though they of course don't remember it cause their memories were wiped, so experience-wise, this was their first time battling it, which is why they didn't know to completely obliterate it.
Yeah, sorry if I wasnt more clear before. I meant their second battle. First battle being King and Queen vs AH, then after recovering, they fight it again with Alice after losing their memories.

I have to question why you looked at that grammar and posted it here, even notwithstanding how absurd the argument itself is, to the point I can just say

Notice how literally none of it is cited outside the universe shaking stuff and Ion already addressed that

The mechadragon quote might be valid but again, literally nothing is given for the alternative timeframe and it doesn't 100% sound like just orbiting it since the light would never actually leave them if that was the case

And stars not actually being stars is just, excuse me?

And stars not actually being stars is just, excuse me?
I mean, the word used in Japanese doesn't mean star, it means "celestial body". This is something very prevalent across Japanese media because both planet and star tend to be refered by that kanji.

Use basic common sense and try to tell me the giant glowy thing which planets orbit around are actually planets in this case because lol hoshi

They are clearly stars by the actual context, which are a celestial body, which counts as hoshi.

Either way, what's the consensus so far?

Kirito and Asuna stay 4-A and MFTL+, and it seems like more people agree that Alice should remain the tier she has been.

For Kirito: Resistance to Hair Manipulation (Broke free out of Quinella's hair attack) and possible resistances to Subtilizer's abilities? Instinctive Reactions (Stopped Bercouli's attack in his unconscious state)?

That's anime only anyways. In the LN, Kirito just Skill Connected Vorpal Strike without issue.

Speaking of other feats though, I or someone needs to go through the Phantom Bullet arc in the LN to see if there's anything that supports Hypersonic+, cause I'm pretty sure in the LN, Kirito wasn't deflecting all those bullets like a madman, and a lot of it was just prediction, aimdodging, taking cover, and in-general just avoiding the bullets rather than looking all Jedi-like.

Oh uh, thing is though, the MFTL+ feat may need to be re-calc'd, since it's clearly stated the "star" the two girls were traveling to in 10 minutes was Admina, a planet. That's where the MFTL+ feat came from anyways, so instead of using the closest star, we should use the closest planet, which is Mars.

Edit: So I decided to calc it myself. Mars is approximately 54.6 million kilometers away at minimum, which is 54600000000 meters. Ten minutes to seconds is 600 seconds, so using speed = distance/time, we get 91000000 m/s, or 0.30354332663 times the speed of light... Massively Hypersonic+ lol. The maximum however is 401 million kilometers, so let's try that as the highball. Using that, we'd get 2.229320035129 times the speed of light. Nice.

If we average out 54.6 million and 401 million kilometers and calc that, we'd get 1.266431682548 times the speed of light.

Last edited:
If that's the case, when they are traveling between Caldina and Admina, they would most likely be orbiting around the Solus, the sun (Sun is also a star).

Um, interesting, I was given a quote that supports that
Concealed behind the planet, the sun — Solus, was preparing to reveal itself.

Near Solus, he discovered another star that formed a pair with Caldina, and christened it Admina.
So yeah, Admina is beyond the sun.

My first time doing a calculation:

The closest star is Alpha Centauri which is 4.37 light years away.

Orbiting around the sun is 300,000 KM/S.

Caldina and Admina are referred to as stars but are actually planets.

Solus is the sun (Sun is also a star)

Concealed behind the planet, the sun — Solus, was preparing to reveal itself.

Near Solus, he discovered another star that formed a pair with Caldina, and christened it Admina.

Meaning Admina is behind the Solus as stated above

Gonna use Alpha Centauri as our star:

1.) 4.37 Light Years / 10 Minutes = 689041819 × 10^13 m / s

689.041819 × 10^13 km / s / Speed of Light = 22,983,961,100 or 23 Billion x Speed of Light (MFTL+)

or

2.) Kirito's Interstellar Speed Given by DMUA is 229529.52 x Speed of Light (MFTL+)

Using Sun's Orbital Speed (300 KM/S): x 229529.52= 68,858,856,000 m/s or 22968.84199801985 x Speed of Light (MFTL+)

or

3.) 4.37 Light Years / 300,000 KM/S = 4.3669768 years

4 years = 1.261e+8 seconds

(4.40×10^26 m)/(1.261e+8 seconds) = 3.48929421 × 10^18 m / s

(3.48929421 × 10^18 m / s)/Speed of Light = 1.16390327 × 10^10 or 116 Million x Speed of Light (MFTL+)

Please correct my calculation if it's wrong.

Last edited:
... Why did you use Alpha Centauri? You should have used the distance from Earth to the sun + the distance from the sun to the next planet.

Alpha Centauri A's surface temperature is a few degrees Kelvin less than our sun (that is, about 5770 K [5,500 degrees C or 10,000 F]), but its greater diameter (about 25 percent more than the sun) and the overall largersurface area gives it a luminosity nearly 1.6 times that of our star.”

Alpha Centauri A's surface temperature is a few degrees Kelvin less than our sun (that is, about 5770 K [5,500 degrees C or 10,000 F]), but its greater diameter (about 25 percent more than the sun) and the overall largersurface area gives it a luminosity nearly 1.6 times that of our star.”
Sorry. What are you trying to say?

How is that even an answer to my question? They're travlling from one planet to another, passing the sun in the middle, there's no reason to assume a different star altogether.
My bad.
You should have used the distance from Earth to the sun + the distance from the sun to the next planet.
Distance from Sun to Earth = 92,955,807 miles
Distance from Sun to Mercury = 36,000,000 miles
Total Distance = 128955807 miles or 207534254.26061 KM
207534254.26061 KM/10 Minutes = 345890424 m / s or 1.15376626319 x Speed of Light

No /Speed of Light, right?

Please correct my calculations

Sorry. What are you trying to say?
Sorry I took so long. I was just saying that Alpha Centauri isn't 1-1 with out solar system.

My bad.

Distance from Sun to Earth = 92,955,807 miles
Distance from Sun to Mercury = 36,000,000 miles
Total Distance = 128955807 miles or 207534254.26061 KM
207534254.26061 KM/10 Minutes = 345890424 m / s or 1.15376626319 x Speed of Light

No /Speed of Light, right?

Please correct my calculations
I think you were supposed to use Mars but I'm not sure.

According to observations conducted later, after patrolling back and forth between the two stars at the same speed and on the same route and then considering the matter for a while, the space beast decided to allow all mechadragons to undergo interstellar travel under the condition that they would avoid times in which they would come into contact with it.

The two stars are planets, but the space beast allowed the mechadragons to undergo interstellar travel?

Interstellar travel in their definition wouldn't be the same as our definition.

OK. So I searched up Interstellar Travel Definition on Google, and this is what I got: Interstellar travel is the hypothetical travel by interstellar probes between stars or planetary systems in a galaxy. Interstellar travel would be much more difficult than interplanetary spaceflight.
According to observations conducted later, after patrolling back and forth between the two stars at the same speed and on the same route and then considering the matter for a while, the space beast decided to allow all mechadragons to undergo interstellar travel under the condition that they would avoid times in which they would come into contact with it.

The two stars are planets, but the space beast allowed the mechadragons to undergo interstellar travel?
So... Does this apply to interstellar travel speed?

I mean, isn't planetary system just another saying for solar system?

Back