• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

Btw, @deonment, given the reccomendations received by other knowledgeable people about both games, I made few changes to Hollow Knight, plus fixxed few typos and wrong values (I believe you can see the new sheet in my old post).

Well, given that you haven't nominated a single time, you have three free spots, but take into account once you make your mind in your first choice you'll need to wait another week, unless there's no other pending nomination and I have free time.

Zhong Yue - the first key should do (so he won't have that many abilities)...he doesn't have anything that powerful just that he's versatile. His greatest forte is his mind and ability to calculate things to predict and deduce what to do. His 'magic' to say works through visualization (you visualize the thunderbolt and the thunderbolt will happen bearing its power, you visualize a dragon, and a dragon will appear, you visualize a tornado then a tornado will appear, etc but) which is very versatile but to actually work the character must understand how X works and what it represents, the higher his knowledge about it the more realistic and power the thing visualized will be. At the same time, he likes to create a large number of 'sword qi' (basically, use X elements, or absorb the element his enemy uses and create elemental swords in the air that will follow his command), while his strongest move here would be to transform into a Xiang Dragon (a monster that is the combination of a dragon, horse, and tiger which increases his overall power and grant him high proficiency of lightning and air).

Hopefully, this helps. If you need additional info just ask.

Being honest, I didn't quite understand half of what the profile says... and being that obscure eastern novel with no visual aid nor wiki/RT does not help much. From what I see, its kind of a Technicist with BotGB and Eliodon due the dragon form and uses ophiucus due summoning a bunch of swords, that does not sound that complicated, but then this Visualization sounds kind of busted by Anima terms, depends of how you interprete, it could be techs or summoning skill, perhaps it could be summoning via ki (?)... are the summons permanent, or they just appear for a while due their thing and then banishes?

Other thing: his weapons, what does he uses as main weapon? And what are those martial arts exactly?

The Visualization will remain as long as his energy stays with them. He fights with a saber mostly. While his martial arts is a combination of physical attacks with summoning Jian dragons (think of snakes) around his body to augment himself. Also in this key, he mostly summons Jiao Dragons or lightning bolts.

His profile is kind of barebones at the moment to dterminate miscelaous skill, any notable one? Like being charismatic, riding, cooking, etc.

His profile is kind of barebones at the moment to dterminate miscelaous skill, any notable one? Like being charismatic, riding, cooking, etc.

He's the type that will push through any training, even the type that could kill him if he's guaranteed that it will help him to help humans in the future. In this part of the story, he's one of the few that actually practice physical martial arts as he is from a poor clan that didn't have better arts to give to their descendants so he trained his body daily, plus I guess he is good at collecting plants and knowing their characteristics as that's what he did to bring food on the table + plus a hunter. He's not charismatic at this point, but because of the conditions of how he lived and after seeing how humans are treated as food, he became ruthless. What he likes to do after starting to cultivate would be to learn things and try to develop his own from what he learned (as he's good at it).

Also, carving wood - he's good enough that people will think his carvings are real.

So, basically he does known anything beyond martial training and survival skills (heh, got this right)? Is he considered a good in some intelectual or social skill (ruthless = intimidating)?

Cause why not

Esch, I'm having some technical issues, so is possible I couldn't post the Zhong's sheet tonight.

Cause why not
Isn't that one of those long running series?

🤔
I guess it is

Kengan might be a better martial arts pick

So, basically he does known anything beyond martial training and survival skills (heh, got this right)? Is he considered a good in some intelectual or social skill (ruthless = intimidating)?
He doesn't know anything beyond martial arts, his brand of magic, survival skills, and carving wood. We'll he's good to humans, and any other being that doesn't have bad intentions toward humans, allies of his or him. Ruthless as in he won't stay to debate if to severely injure, kill, blackmail X; To use hidden weapons in fair fights. Or to make a hard decision like to leave some people to death to save others, to cut one person's limb to save them from an infection without blinking.

Was going to wait till tomorrow to post it, but heck, better do it now: Zhong Yue.

So, make him as Technicist as several of his abilities can easily translate with that, from sensing others to fly. It has elemental attack to represent represent the lightning and the wood element, that sounds more like earth, it is a -10 to attack with it, but that is minor.

Gavve him Ophiuchus to represent his sword qi, but that's it, in game terms he needs to have swords, so he do not create them. Gave him Rudraskha's legacy due his link with lightning (it appears to me at least that he is specially linked to that element), increasing hiss damage with electric based attacks and resistance to it, and Blood of the Great Beast for his regeneration.

His new form with Eliodon is not that complicated, is just bonuses to Str and Con, plus natural armor and weaponry, and a minor shape-shifting shape-shift.

What is left is turned into techs, 3 offensive techs and one defensive. You also have a profile of the weapon.

Most admit... This character was kind of a headache due the only existing info about him exist in this wiki, with zero visual aim and elaboration about the character personality and such. As a tip, I would recommend so characters with a little more info.

Oh, in other news, it seems that yet another internet issue happened, I only had like 4 hours of connection during the entire day... Hope this get fixed soon so I can continue with this activity.

Looks neat, thanks. Great title to chose for him (even if it was only speculation by other people).

Yeah, there is not a lot of information on other wiki (the rise of humanity one). Our is the most comprehensive one.

Well, we don't usually mention more things about a character (what they like, dislike, hobby, etc) while usually some personality traits are mentioned in the intelligence section.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo, your wyvern is here: Rathalos.

Given than the variations and stronger versions are basically re-skins, I did have no issue in creating the other variants.

It was a simple creature, not that different from the serpents from Anima, just with few additional powers. Hope you like it.

Unfortunately, the internet issue persist (3 in less than a month? Must be a record), so for the time being I going into pause. Worry not, I'll still take care of your commission.

Meanwhile, you're still free for discussing or share your own creations; or if you haven't nominated yet, you can post it and I would leave it in hold.

@The_Axiom_of_Virgo, your wyvern is here: Rathalos.

Given than the variations and stronger versions are basically re-skins, I did have no issue in creating the other variants.

It was a simple creature, not that different from the serpents from Anima, just with few additional powers. Hope you like it.

Unfortunately, the internet issue persist (3 in less than a month? Must be a record), so for the time being I going into pause. Worry not, I'll still take care of your commission.

Meanwhile, you're still free for discussing or share your own creations; or if you haven't nominated yet, you can post it and I would leave it in hold.
Thank you very much and I appreciate that you took the time to do the Rath variants too. I hope your internet issues get resolved soon.

Lucky you, @Yobo_Blue, my internet has been working relatively fine today although the electricity not so much. Here's your fighter: Tokita Ohma.

Originally planned to make him one level below, but I wanted him to have mastery. Given that the adamantine kata is basically punching hard (mainly), I gave him Moai Thai; flame kata is being fast to Boxing, that grants bonus to Initiative; redirection kata is defending good, so a combination of Kuan, Soo Bahk and Shephon, that aside of bonus to defense it grants: less difficulty when defending against projectiles, negates penalties due attacks from flanks, and a defense bonus when in total defense, respectively. Finally, water kata is basically grappling, so knocking down and trapping with no penalty, and melkaiah, that grants a bonus of +3 to trapping controls.

To represent The Advance I gave him Bllod of Orochi, that is kind of berserk, bonus to attack and initiative as well as ki accumulations, but it drains your health slowly; also has another mode, giving you higher bonuses, but makes you lose your cool and causing bleeding (so one lost health even faster). The rest of the advantages are to extend the Blood of Orochi even more, and makes him tougher.

With the current internet issue, I take advantage of my free time to update all previous requests and gave them my new format; the link is in OP, but I'll post it here to save time.

Mmm, given the amount of keys this guy possesses I feel it will be a pain to gather information about him (also, isekai mcs tend to be pretty broken to properly translate them to the game). Is there another character from that verse you would like to choose? The less keys the better.

Could you do Haruka?
I'm leading to sleep so I'm revising her tomorrow, but she seems fine at grace.
JOTARO KUJOOO
Unfortunately, he comes from those long running mangas I stated in OP, plus I rather avoid unique sub-systems (like the Stands). You may, however, nomimate a JoJo character that does not relies in Stands.
I may commision more character but since there's more people commision here then imma wait
As general rule, one I fulfill your request you gotta wait one week before I take your next request (unless I find a free time to do so), granted all previous requests made before yours are fulfilled.

Back