• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

Yes, is considerable more complicated than DnD system wise, it uses d100 and have a lot of tables (similary to Rolemaster), but is way moreflexible (at least with curretn 5e), and kind of easy once you get the basis (is basically adding a d100 to an ability and comparing the result with other or a set difficulty). Is very satisfying creating statblocks with this system.
I might check it out later down the line. Thanks for bringing me this to my attention.

Hm, this franchise seems quite old
Like a Dragon came out only a year ago, and Yakuza 6 where he signs off on being the protagonist was just 2016. That's definitely far from old.

A lot of that stuff is just various representations of his martial arts skill, and I remember Ki being something that could get wildly out of control incredibly quickly in terms of the stuff it provides.

You could probably cut out the Brawler, Rush and Beast style stuff to simplify too (That's only used in 2 games anyways), by which case, his main stuff is just

• Various heat actions meant to deal a lot of damage, through stuff like slamming an enemy against a wall and punching them repeatedly or otherwise using the environment/hitting a specific weakpoint
  • The Tiger Drop, a really fast counter attack delivered to a solar plexus when timed correctly (Along with another thing I don't know the name of where Kiryu... I don't have the technical knowhow to describe this, and also the one from Yakuza 0 where he just grabs an enemy's arm as they try to punch him and twists it around before kicking their leg out from underneath them)
  • Extreme heat mode where he just goes all out and can trigger special heat actions via his normal attacks

Last edited:
Well, if you insist I cancan give it a try, but don't expect something before weekend.

I just came across this cool thread and I'd like to suggest the Kamado siblings, but I am worried that Demons from this verse have way too much regeneration (unless one of the several workarounds is more accessible than I thought). The 25th Baam would also be cool if his versatility isn't too much though you could always take him from an earlier point in time.

Tower of God seems to have been running for a while (and still in the run) so it would be quite of a problem for me to catch with the 25th Baam abilities and such. I can take a look at Nezuko tho.

@DMUA, hah, apparently I was able to finish him in a relative short time. Ok, so Kazuma is a one-man army, that in my list is Lv 7-8, brawler style is pankration and sambo, that makes him easy to knock down, disarm and trap his enemies (he also more accurate now, not quite that in character from what I've see, but that +10 to parry was luring), beast style is moai thai as, well, he punches pretty hard (it does not say nothing about he using objects around, although no thing stop him from using heavy objects as weapon, albeit with a penalty), and rush style is boxing due enhanced speed (plus bonus to counters) and kempo to typical barrage of strikes; shotokan is basically was kind for convenience even if his style does not quite fit, but its a bonus to attack and allows him to buy the weapon module that allows him to use a katana.

Heat mode is kind of gamey, is basically Kazuma going all out and perform what I like to call "cheap ki techs", and that in my book is using Fatigue points: with the combination of Tireless advantage, Use of Necessary Energy and Elimination of Penalties allows him to spent Fatigue points to obtain bonuses more often and with little consequences. But if that is not enough, I gave him the To the Limit advantage, that increases his abilities when he is close to die, and Improvised Combat Techniques to more variable heat actions.

EDIT: Forget to correct few things, but I take the time to make notable changes: he is slightly slower now and now have sambo in advanced degree, but have the Improvised Weapon Module, so now it can use bykes and such as weapons with a minor penalty.

Last edited:

@Wdinatx, here's your waifu character. Basically a chimerized girl; does not have much beyond her immortality, and made her demonic art as basically attacking with heat damage with no issue (using elemental attack) and a ki technique with the slayer disadvantage (only works against demons). Since her transformation is simply turning stronger, I brought her Awakening. Wanted to give her the Battle Spirit from her profile as Combat Aura, but she didn't have enough MK to buy it (although I could buy MK, that would makes here weaker in other aspects... and meta speaking I don't like to buy MK).

@Wdinatx, here's your waifu character. Basically a chimerized girl; does not have much beyond her immortality, and made her demonic art as basically attacking with heat damage with no issue (using elemental attack) and a ki technique with the slayer disadvantage (only works against demons). Since her transformation is simply turning stronger, I brought her Awakening. Wanted to give her the Battle Spirit from her profile as Combat Aura, but she didn't have enough MK to buy it (although I could buy MK, that would makes here weaker in other aspects... and meta speaking I don't like to buy MK).

This is awesome. I'm somewhat laughing at myself for forgetting that she technically has an aura, even though it's never really shown beyond the fact all demons past a certain power level have this kind of aura because by the time she was that powerful everyone who was around her fights was strong enough to resist it in turn (unless I'm forgetting something). Definitely the best thing to leave off. Also fun fact: It's mentioned in-story that unlike most demons she doesn't need blood to get stronger, meaning she can level up in game mechanics!

Also I realize in hindsight how it wasn't obvious but I technically asked for and put links to both siblings in the initial request. The last key is late enough in the series and temporary enough that I recommend ignoring it though.

Oh, everyone can level up independently if they need something to grow stronger or not, and with Gn 25 one can spent development points (what you when leveling up) to obtain or improve monster powers.

Although, someone just told me that she actually needs to sleep (something not possible with Physical Exemption), if true I may add later (and innthat way improve a little more her skills).

Oh, everyone can level up independently if they need something to grow stronger or not, and with Gn 25 one can spent development points (what you when leveling up) to obtain or improve monster powers.

Although, someone just told me that she actually needs to sleep (something not possible with Physical Exemption), if true I may add later (and innthat way improve a little more her skills).
Sleep is the only form of nourishment Nezuko needs, but she does sleep more than most people from what I recall.

@ZoroNotZolo here you go, was almost lured into making her paladin/weaponmaster but her limited magic pushed me back. I known the profile have few things but take into account this is a customizable character, so I created the sheet based in what her npc stats (from the FE wiki). Several of here abilities are gamey stuff with no explaination, but several skills are combat maneuver, and for her magic resistance I gave her Arcane Armor. I made the Crests as a blood legacy (I believe is kind of accurate), more accurate, as a Warlord's one (that is increasing the quality of the weapon, making the character slightly faster and reducing armor one additional point), plus the effect of draining life. You also have Aymr's weapon profile.

Since I tend to correct some typos and build mistakes that I spot later, plus sometimes I accept the advide of other knowledgeable people, the sheets link to imgur could change slightly or even considerably. So if any of want to access to potential updates, you can see the requested characters (and even not requested ones) in this drive (is already posted in OP, but just a reminder).

@Rikimarox2 Ok, here's the guy, it surprise me a little that there's much info about this even if the main villain from a shonen, even the HxH wiki says little baout him. Anyway, I decided to gave him a power like Ergo's, he absorb powers and ki techs, but with a even lower Gnosis requeriment, rest of abilities can be replicated with conventional ki abilities, like your nen crush being combat aura (although also added aur aof emptiness for more OP) and ki detction and erudition for his photon detection stuff. From the time being only has one tech, as the other nen abilities are more of monster powers than techs translated to Anima (even the HxH place few of them as unknown).

@XSOULOFCINDERX Behold the king. Not much to say about this guy, it was just an optional boss, but I gave him the power to control electricity, as well as being immune to it. Since the dragons in DS are (apparently) vulnerable to lightning attacks, instead of the weapon causing more damage to dragons I made it to cause electricity damage. Also gave him Liberation of Power cuz I recall him changing some attack.

@XSOULOFCINDERX Behold the king. Not much to say about this guy, it was just an optional boss, but I gave him the power to control electricity, as well as being immune to it. Since the dragons in DS are (apparently) vulnerable to lightning attacks, instead of the weapon causing more damage to dragons I made it to cause electricity damage. Also gave him Liberation of Power cuz I recall him changing some attack.

Sweet. Minor Nitpick though, you misspelled Storm in Storm Bringer. Does he get to bring his Stormdrake with him or is it just him by himself?

Ehh, these typos always annoying me...

No, this sheet only involve the Nameless King, in the future perhaps I could create the sheet of the King of the Storms or stormdrakes in general (I believe that, with monor changes, it is pretty similar to a adult Serpent).

... Now I wish Fallen London was more developed here, uuugghhh-

Bear with me for a bit, as soon as I can I'll make profiles for them-

You have available two requests, so if you wish, you can nominate another character from another verse an leave an spot open for the Fallen London character.

Also, @XSOULOFCINDERX, I made few changes in the Nameless King sheet, forget to give him the additional DPs due its Gnosis, plus now is a little more "divine".

Man, Fallen London really is cool from the profiles i've seen.
It is excellent, by far one of the best-written fictional verses I've seen.

The profiles are a bit outdated though, some are severely so. I'm working on updating the verse as soon as possible, but it'll still be a while, because there is a lot to cover.

@InfiniteDay, I''l be honest, I do not quite understand how the mechanics work in that game; as I said, I believe most of the effects caused in that game can be replicated through the variant rules of fear shock and such. Either way, I extracted the essence of the creature: some dude with mask that heal and bless 12 people, then it eveolve into fetus angel and irradiate light that cause people to turn mad (isn't that right?). So, some kind of Dementia, with the powers of healing both harm and mental ailments I gave it Light magic where few spelss can due that, and other few of creation can also heal; when tranformed, make it Wizard Mentalist (nuff say, is the least used class in cannon, with only to known character that have that class) so it can manipulate light with no cost a teleport at will as it has made before.

I believe it manipulate Apostle in a similar way a Master of Shadows manipualte its Diciples, as it can gave them few gifts, although apparently WhiteNight creates one Apostle that can't control for some reason.

although apparently WhiteNight creates one Apostle that can't control for some reason.
It is because it is supposed an allusion to Jesus and the 12 apostles, the 12th being Judas who betrayed Jesus, the plague doctor is supposed to be Jesus as a human, and the fetus angel is supposed to be Jesus and the son to my understanding, given that when the 12th apostle repents to one sins and 100 good deeds (another allusion to Christianity and judas), a thing that is a skull with a cross in it, a reference to the crucifixion of Jesus on Golgotha, in which judas sells Jesus out to the Jews who do what they do, it could also be a bunch of other references but I wont do that since it isn't really relevant

3 in 1 sheets, so I that'll be enough creatures. And you, @deonment, not interested in giving a request? If you can avoid another Lobotomy character that'll be great.

Aren't Hollow Knight's characters bug sized? Not that does creatures does not exist in game, but for tiny PCs like creature is not something that taking into account with actual rules. Of course, nothing stop me to make then huma sized, but since they would lack that main trait is better for you to known.

make them human-sized cause i would rather that, given I don't really think there is a lot that could hit them without just trying to nuke the general area that they are in + surface are would make them take less damage even then if anima accounts for it ofc

It does account a few things, for instance, anyone that is not tiny size try to attack a tiny creature suffers a -20 to is attack and a -10 to its defense, plus tiny creatures get a penalty to their movement value (since they are small, covering large distances is difficult) and a bonus to their initiative. In principle it should exist a rule to deal with tiny PCs, as there's an interregnum whenre people is shrinked to fairy size, although it hasn't been published.

I can try making Hollow Knight human size, if then I found some reliable homebrew that deals with tiny sized PCs then I can change it later.

@deonment, here it is. So I though, these guys were created from some dark place to absorb light-based infection (or infection caused by some light being), so I though to make them as dark elementals without the typical weakness to light, and since they are suppossed to resist a mind altering power, I gave them a bonus to PsR (although it apparently wasn't enough...). Few powers of HK are ki techs, while the powers of the corrupted one are more akin to mosnter powers, I though it would be a good touch for it to lost the capability to use ki and instead use nemesis. The nail is basically a long sword, although not as AS did, it can actually attack in thrust (that for some reason, long swords does do that in game).

(although it apparently wasn't enough...)
in the story that was because no matter how hard the hollow knight tried it couldn't be completely and wholly hollow, it still had thoughts and feelings, it just repressed them so much that it made it pseudo hollow for the purposes of the seal (since it lasted many years when most bugs go down ~100 times faster), you don't have to adjust it just informing you why

Back