• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

Guess didn't make that part clear, but no, its no anime (but is kind of animuh).

@Arcker123 , mmm, I can see this guy being a potential mess (at least for me); any possible alternative?

@InfiniteDay, ok, the Melting Love is kind similar to the Blood Rose, although more infection oriented (although due to its nature, I didn't consider it a Disease check, although it could). There's a few mechanics from Lobotomy Corp that let it pass, they sound kind of specific, but considering its horror oriented one can use these variant rules about fear and psychology that I do not even rememeber.

@Ned_the_outer_god, not sure how to resume it, but I basically paid few of his powers by using PPs (a power similar to Ergo's, only that uses psionic instead of magic), and since is connect to the mind of a race I gave him a power similar to Baal's. The rest are immunities and psychic advantages.

Last edited:
@Ricsi-viragosi, Very well, I gave him Tae Kwan Do due to the use of legs in combat, and since Taekkyeon is described as flow movements and trying to trip and knock down enemies I gave him Shotokan and Grappling; other martial arts were chosen more for maximization purposes, Malla-yuddha is defending from attacks wihout running the risk to damage oneself, and Kuan is defending from throw and shooted attack more easily. Sorry if I didn't make anothe rpanel describing the techs, but I really wanted to look for another picture or leave a relative blank page, it have instead the techs resumed in in the main stats.

@Arcker123 Btw, I considered that Corvo's sheet would consume a good amount of research (and any Dishonred's character around its "complexity"), so I recommend you to nominated another character (preferible from another verse), sorry.

@Ricsi-viragosi, since I have a Shin's render and before deleting it, do you wish to use that picture in his wiki's profile?

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch King Knight relies more in the use of artifacts (few were omitted, as were kind of game-ish or just being outside help, such the rats); going by the description of his personality, it seems its a coward, so it do not have much Composure or Withsatnd Pain despite its class. It has few ars magnus to simulate his heirlooms, and characterist techniques (this is a literal translation, not sure how it can be named in english) to perform that attack with his flaming sword.

@Arcker123 Btw, I considered that Corvo's sheet would consume a good amount of research (and any Dishonred's character around its "complexity"), so I recommend you to nominated another character (preferible from another verse), sorry.

@Ricsi-viragosi, since I have a Shin's render and before deleting it, do you wish to use that picture in his wiki's profile?
What do you mean by this? The character can’t have walls of text or?

As a personal reference, yes (although the may be exceptions, its the case of a group of abilities being past of the same "tree", such magic path or psychic disciplines). Going by former attemps of adaptation of Corvo, it seems he get has some mixture of Legacy and/or Ki, and maybe Elan, but I remain unsure.

I finished translating my last bestiary to english (or to be more accurate, its monsters) and I'm kind of bored; so, for those users that already gave an entry, I can allow you to give one more (you still have to follow the other rules, as explained in the OP). If you're new and post two entries, do not expect to fulfill them one instantly after the other, I can take care of your second entry the next week.

How about my Maine Man?

If not then I'll take Sans.

Remember the rules: not long airing series nor futuristic characters (limit them to rennaisance or older times). As for Sans, mmm... I may take him into account, but in any case, do you have an alternative?

Remember the rules: not long airing series nor futuristic characters (limit them to rennaisance or older times). As for Sans, mmm... I may take him into account, but in any case, do you have an alternative?
Does Dark Souls count as Long Airing?

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, here you have. Guy is kind of simple as he only throughs bombs around (here I created them a weapon profile), although I used magic to cover the Arcana abilities: Fire Mine for the bombs with greater aoe, Vampirism to the power that drains power, Move Objects for the platforms, Healing for the one that recover health, Clouds for the one that creates Smoke (may not be as effective tho), Temporal Acceleration for the berserk (I interpreted berserk as a power that increases the speed, as you may known character does not simply lost helath by making contact), and Perfect Target that is basically homing effect for the other kind of throwing variables. He uses Infinite Bag to hold more potions and ingredients to patch the Witchcraft disadvantage, and basically left open if he has access to potions by redirecting him to the PE book.

Kazuma Kiryu

No clue how much introduction you need here
Hm, this franchise seems quite old, and considering that characters is the protagonist in most games... he is kind of loaded with info (plus, he comes from modern times); do you have something more "lightweight"?

@XSOULOFCINDERX, ehm, I known that I said I would accept the Ashen One, but I just discovered that is kind of a customizable charactercharacter, so welp, there's several ways to build it. So, wouldn't you like a sheet from another character from DK (preferiblpreferibly someone with a name, or a monster).

@XSOULOFCINDERX, ehm, I known that I said I would accept the Ashen One, but I just discovered that is kind of a customizable charactercharacter, so welp, there's several ways to build it. So, wouldn't you like a sheet from another character from DK (preferiblpreferibly someone with a name, or a monster).
Give me a second.

Alright, how about the Nameless King?

Also, if Sans doesn't work out then I'll replace him with Darkeater Midir.

Ok, they are more straight forward, I can take them. Btw, why does Midir's profile makes a reference to Godzilla?

Well, we can't reference characters from other franchise in the profiles, stuff like "this guy unleashed a energy beam pretty similar to Goku's kamehameha" is no no.

Here's your blind dragon. Is like the mid way between an adult dragon and a Gaira dragon; since its dark magic is pretty limited I just decided to buy it more powers, "patching" those of a typical dragon.

Well, we can't reference characters from other franchise in the profiles, stuff like "this guy unleashed a energy beam pretty similar to Goku's kamehameha" is no no.

Here's your blind dragon. Is like the mid way between an adult dragon and a Gaira dragon; since its dark magic is pretty limited I just decided to buy it more powers, "patching" those of a typical dragon.

I get that, I'm just saying I can see the Resemblance.

Cool. I've never played Anima before but now I'm curious as to what it is. Is it like a D&D style game?

Yes, is considerable more complicated than DnD system wise, it uses d100 and have a lot of tables (similary to Rolemaster), but is way moreflexible (at least with curretn 5e), and kind of easy once you get the basis (is basically adding a d100 to an ability and comparing the result with other or a set difficulty). Is very satisfying creating statblocks with this system.

Back