• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Split the Heavens • RP Registration

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I'm bored.
Earth... has fallen. At least that of the main Earth. It is a shattered husk of itself from a surprise attack which destroyed it's core, with what remains of humanity in cryosleep traversing the stars in the direction of habitable planets. Of course, billions of souls have to go somewhere, right...?

And that's where you lie.

Whether through will or something else entirely, your spirit has ascended beyond the stars into... something greater. The gods and creatures and beings of myth do exist, they were simply destroyed by a force none know, and now, individuals have been chosen to represent them in the war to come without their knowledge, it'd be like waking up into a dream, a dream of gods and magic, where the heavens are yours to command...
Of course, because you're making the character, you have control of who your god would be... mostly.

So, let me set some ground rules on the gods and creatures of myth we're picking.
  1. You will only get powers that'd make sense with the god you picked, IE, you're not getting Ice Manipulation if you picked Thor. There is a solid amount of wiggle room, but expect to explain yourself on at least a couple powers.
  2. That being said, there are limits, Low-Mid hax only(IE, basic hax, minimal dura neg, solid projectiles, etc.)
  3. You may not pick a God or Creature another person has already picked, OR one that I'm using, see below for the current list.
  • Ra(Who's the guy sending you every which way)
  • Jormungandr(Too OP for this stage, also I'm using him)
  • Horus(My character in the party)
  • Hades(I have plans)
  • Charon(see above)
  • Cerberus(See Above)
  • Gilgamesh(No. you may not turn this into a fate RP. **** you.)
  • Kuzenbo(@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch's Character)
  • God(No.)
  • Jesus(I shouldn't have to explain.)
  • The Holy Spirit(Again, I shouldn't have to explain)
  • Leviathan(I have plans)
  • Kukulkan(I'm using them.)
  • Lucifer(@azontr's character)
Please note, that individuals with low willpower will be overtaken by their god/being, so if you want to do that, there ya go!

Tiering/etc: 8-B(20) to 8-B+(60 tons)

LS: Class G (100000000 tons)

Speed: Massively Hypersonic+

Intelligence: Genius at max

PnA: Immortality Types 1 and 7 as well as Supernatural Willpower are required(As in, every god has supernatural willpower even if their host doesn't)

Please limit your PnA to 20 powers or less, but I should note this is more of a suggestion and not a rule

Last edited:
Okay I know I'm stupid I, after all these years still don't know how to put characters and format them in places like that.

Back