• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

Antoniofer

VS Battles
Retired
My internet is back once again, and I still have connection issues, I have enough connectivity to make some research and create some ttrpg sheets from the game Anima: Beyond Fantasy. Thread's inspired by Bambu's creation statblock thread.

CLOSED REQUESTS

Rules

1) You can choose a character within this wiki you wish to have a sheet; extra points if you link me its respective wiki's profile and/or respect thread.

2) For personal preference, the tier of the character shouldn't exceed Tier 7 (may allow up to tier 6), shouldn't have plot hax (not beyond harmless 4th wall awareness) nor anything related to "higher dimensionality" (aka, only 3D). Also, in order to avoid homebrew material, I would prefer to not create modern time characters, try to limit it to renaissesance times; however, I can allow modern times characters as long they do not relies in modern or advanced technology.

3) I'll allow 3 characters per user; although do not expect to have two sheets one instantly after the other. As a rule of dumb, once I create a sheet, wait for the next week for me to take into account your new entry.

4) Since making profiles require some reasearch from my part, avoid suggesting series that has been airing for years, as I have no the necessary energy (this include comics and famous shonen series). I may make an exception if the nomination involve characters that stopped appearing early in the serie.

5) Avoid nominating characters from cartoony verses (where cartoon force is common) or straight up toons for toddlers.

6) Avoid characters that are "avatars" of a player, that is, generally rpg characters that can be freely customized (this is due design purposes, I can't just pick an specific build nor gave the character a bunch of abilities due potential builds). If the character possesses a "canon" build, then is a valid character.

7) Although not a strict rule per se, I highly reccommend you to not request characters from obscure literacy works if they have no illustration and that only source of information are some blogs from the wiki with a bunch of scans.

8) Also not a strict rule, but I prone to let pass character with unique subsystems (like the Stands from JoJo or several Skill system from Isekais); this is due those abilities being not easy to adapt and being generally broken.

Considerations

1) Anima gave priority to speed, skill and abilities: potential in general; a character is not high levelled because it punches hard, nor is low-levelled because its physically weak, take that into account.

2) Although I use the wiki as main faster medium for researches purpose, do not expect to have a similar rating to the profiles of the wiki, as I look at character's stats as "probable statistics".

3) You're free to share you're own sheet if you wish here.

4) Be patient, my internet is not the best and my pc is prone to malfunctions. If somehow I lost connection due external factors (like people stealing optical fiber again) or my pc is a goner, then I'll make you known and pause the thread.

5) When I have the sheet ready, I'll post a link to the doc within a drive, that means I'm going to stop posting scans uploaded to imgur. This is due these sheets are prone to change (generally for typos), so If I post the scan then I would need to replace it and that is kind of tiresome. In any case, you can see all the convertions in this drive.

Entries

Darcia (DontTalkDT): Done
Anakaris (SamanPatou): Done
Hibana (ZoroNotZolo x1): Done
Credo (Oliver_de_jesus): Done
Melting Love (InfiniteDay x1): Done
Amon (Ned_the_outer_god): Done
Shin Sun-Il (Ricsi-viragosi): Done
King Knight (The_man_with_the_Midas_touch x1): Done
Plague Knight (The_man_with_the_Midas_touch x2): Done
Darkeater Midir (XSOULOFCINDERX x1): Done
Kazuma Kiryu (DMUA): Done
Nezuko Kamado (Wdinat): Done
Edelgard von Hresvelg (ZoroNotZoro x2): Done
Meruem (Rikimarox2): Done
The Nameless King (XSOULOFCINDERX x2): Done
WhiteNight (InfiniteDay x2): Done
Hollow Knight (deonment): Done
Zhong Yue (Zaratthustra): Done
Rathalos (The_Axiom_of_Virgo): Done
Tokita Ohma (Yobo_Blue): Done
Apostle of Ehit (Noneless21 x1): Done
Haruka (ZoroNotZoro x3): Done
Miledi Reisen (Noneless21 x2): Done
Kaneda Suekichi (The_man_with_the_Midas_touch x3): Done
Hisako (SamanPatou x2): Done
Star Butterfly (Crowman123): Done
Alcina Dimitrescu (Noneless21 x3): Done
Godzilla (XSOULOFCINDERX x3): Done
Reflux (Mantidil x1): Done
Zangetsu (The_Axiom_of_Virgo x2): Done
Jonathan Joestar (It_is_i_wyatt x1): Done
Squigly (Mantidil x2): Done
Apocalypse Bird (InfiniteDay x3): Done
Captain Falcon (It_is_i_wyatt x2): Done
Olimar (It_is_i_wyatt x3): Done

CLOSED REQUESTS

Last edited:
unknown.png

click this and throw the url for the link in

Hmmm... interesting. Not sure if I ever gonna do anything with that, but might be interesting anyways. A Death Mage character, maybe?

Vandalieu would be cool... but it's so long that I can't really ask for that lol (have his wiki page anyways)
Legion would be cool or maybe Gufadgarn. (wiki pages)
Darcia and Knochen might be more in the realm of realistic enemies, though... and Darcia has a picture. (wiki pages)

7) ... Can someone tell me how publish pictures in this forum, please? I would prefer to avoid posting imgur's links all the time.
If you use source editor then look for the Image section here: https://vsbattles.com/help/bb-codes/
Basically, you have to upload it somewhere else first... like imgur. Uploading directly on the forum isn't enabled, cause copy right or something.

I see, guess I'll keep using imgur.

Either way, tomorrow I'll add the possible entries to OP. Meanwhile, I think the brown chick is going to win between DT's nominations (I check Sonic later as well).

@DontTalkDT, ok I explain: reading through dark elf descriptions, I noticed that they are pretty similar to the Duk'zarists (the edgy dark elves from Anima), so I gave her those ratial traits with few additions. Spirirt and Life magic is pretty much Essence magic, and since she also use water and air magic also added those (although most admit, beyond healing and controlling spirrits don't have much info, so path levels may be a little arbitrary; same with air and water magic). As incarnation of Vida, I gave her Elan (I'm assuming Vida is enough divine to do so), and sisnce Vida's personality is pretty close to Gabriel and Raphael (more this last one), I gave her gift from both entities. I considered her skeleton an implant, so didn't gave her an adjusment for that. That I didn't like is that I brough the use of a dagger (you see, warlock can't buy module if they want to maximize), so she is a little bit weaker of what her level allows her, but since Romeo Exxet exist...

@Ned_the_outer_god, now is beyond the tier limit (plus Sonic is a long serie), so sorry again...

@DontTalkDT, ok I explain: reading through dark elf descriptions, I noticed that they are pretty similar to the Duk'zarists (the edgy dark elves from Anima), so I gave her those ratial traits with few additions. Spirirt and Life magic is pretty much Essence magic, and since she also use water and air magic also added those (although most admit, beyond healing and controlling spirrits don't have much info, so path levels may be a little arbitrary; same with air and water magic). As incarnation of Vida, I gave her Elan (I'm assuming Vida is enough divine to do so), and sisnce Vida's personality is pretty close to Gabriel and Raphael (more this last one), I gave her gift from both entities. I considered her skeleton an implant, so didn't gave her an adjusment for that. That I didn't like is that I brough the use of a dagger (you see, warlock can't buy module if they want to maximize), so she is a little bit weaker of what her level allows her, but since Romeo Exxet exist...

Looks cool. I can agree with the reasoning as far as I understand it. Vida has a considerably high standing in the pantheon of death mage, so in that context, the choice of Rafael might fit. She also has her own system of reincarnation split off from the main one, which I think would be a demonstration of power in Anima? In terms of stats she probably isn't remotely as powerful as Refael, but I think taking that into account wouldn't make it better.

So... good job. I Iike it. (y)

Vida doesn't need to be as strong a Rafael to grant gifts (weaker entities in Anima had done that, such a Galael, a Lv 3 Gn 20, although under special circumstances). Reincarnation is not really related to power, in Anima its actually an unusual event, happening only with supernatural races and/or with being of elevated Natura.

Not in my pc at the moment, once in house I'll take a look at the other nomies (remember to check the rules).

@SamanPatou Ok, have you mummy lord. Now, not much to add as its just a creature with a notable amount of power, so as one may expect it uses Necromancy, his elemental attacks and teleport are simply chosen spells. The rest are just undead powers and natural weaponry, including his fear aura. To be honest, I broke the DPs limit, so I added him few limitations to save DPs (plus and arbitrary descount, but worry not, its still legal as the book tells you you can reduces prices).

Mmm, if you give me a link to its respective wiki's profile and/or respect thread I'll consider it.

@InfiniteDay, does any of these character have and profiles in other wikis? To expand my perspective.

Mmm, if you give me a link to its respective wiki's profile and/or respect thread I'll consider it.

Was refering to another wiki (the starcraft one to be eaxct), but I'll find it, and then I'll see.

@deonment Mmm, there's a bunch of thing that I don't understand there, not sure If I would be able to handle those ones.

Was refering to another wiki (the starcraft one to be eaxct), but I'll find it, and then I'll see.
Ah, here ya go

Ah, so this guy was the responsable of the creation of the Zerg (or something like that). Curiously, the zerg are like The Machine, except that they aren't machines, but they use psionics and adapts.

Although I'm not interested in Anima, I'll ask you to make a character because I can lol

Credo

Dmc takes place in modern times, Credo and most of the island fortune has a renaissance theme

I'd ask Janus, but he has a bit too many abilities, so... Giggles?

He is a nucklavee, a centaur but also a nightmare. A nightmare is an immortal (eternally young) monster born with the desire to kill all sentient life.

His main ability is comicality, which allows him to warp cause and effect to undo things that have been done, or to instantly cause effects without actually doing anything.

He also has a single lightning nuke with a giant arm of lighting that dwarfs the statue of liberty, can fly, and somehow sensed the timeline beings split in two, as well as the split personality and character of someone just by looking at them.

He is the "Elder One of Cosmic Humor", one of twelve nightmares who ruled above all others, led by Morpheus. Morpheus was a Demiurge, someone from another world, and he was gifted with the ability to see the future. He claimed the world would come to an end, and requested the elder ones to help him build a machine to escape to another. They did, but the machine instead stole their powers, which he used to challenge Al'amir, which might refer to the world itself - which is called Alamir - or the worlds' creator god.

Formerly called Laugher and keeping the title of Night Emperor of Sloth, to this day fables of his cruelty are told. Fighting toe-to-toe with anathema (eldrich beings whose very existence makes on go insane), killing champions and mounting their wives and daughters on their corpses, and remaining one of the main tales to keep children from wandering into the forest alone, least they encounter him.

After the betrayal, he had an "epiphany", understanding the meaninglessness of life, and the hilarity within it. Everything has predetermined roles by which they will act, regardless of their desires. It was because of that that he became the protector of a lagoon and its village that mistakenly worshipped him as a god, for the simple reason that he was claimed to have that task by the inhabitans, and for the same reason he took human sacrifices offered to him, as nightmares must destroy by nature.

Last edited:
Giggles profile is kinda of empty, not much to research (it also seems it has no info out of this wiki). Despite that, seems kind off simply, the equivalent of a Wake specter or dark elemental, with destruction and chaos magic. Does he even melee fight? Sounds more that it relies in hi causality powers (so I do not have to create a Warlock for 3rd consecutive time).

Well, he appeared for two chapters of the book, so he doesn't have that much.

He doesn't do melee at all, making people around him fall to the ground and suffocate while laughing hysterically most of the time, and undoing anything they try to do against him.

Maybe Shin Sun-Il might be better to make? He at least has a page on another wiki, and (ignoring the gamer powers, which are just shared with him and aren't his own) his power is pretty much a martial artist who uses Ki, and has a sword that works like a lich's phylactery, except its limited to Korea.

Mmm, I'll take the irish creature; also, going to avoid OPM at the time, but I can take Hibana, she seems pretty simple.

@ZoroNotZolo there you go, its just a common PC without anything special. Gave her Telekinetic Shield cuz otherwise she would be defenseless.

@SamanPatou Ok, have you mummy lord. Now, not much to add as its just a creature with a notable amount of power, so as one may expect it uses Necromancy, his elemental attacks and teleport are simply chosen spells. The rest are just undead powers and natural weaponry, including his fear aura. To be honest, I broke the DPs limit, so I added him few limitations to save DPs (plus and arbitrary descount, but worry not, its still legal as the book tells you you can reduces prices).

I forgot to reply, shame on me.
Anyway, I think he fits well in the game setting, looking at how you made it, and it's interesting to see all that stuff, as well as looking on internet the meaning of some things.
Thank you!

@Oliver_de_jesus all right, Credo afaik is basically a quimerized man (so a Between World), doesn't not have much beyond of what a creature of his gnosis would have, aside of flight and a natural shield. Teleporting and spear attacks are techs.

Yes

But being serius, its a ttrpg (like DnD or Pathfinder), and its highly influenced by 90s and early 00s anime and videogames.

Back