• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

I'll Make You an Anima Sheet

@Noneless21, here your Apostle of Ehit.

I imagine her as a middle point between a light elemental and an hecatondies. Most of her stuff can be emulated through magic, she can create holograms through light, and have access to eleemntal magic; her disintegration is emulated with the destruction spell Essence of Destruction, that basically cause damage at contact (plus intangibility).

@ZoroNotZolo, Your sadistic waifu: Haruka.

She there's rules to create poisons with different effects, so she can use that to emulate her difference chemicals. As for her robot, I give her Gemini that is basically use of marionettes kind like Sasori from Naruto: the maionettes traits are basically being more resistent due being made of metal, having more strenth (that increases damage as well), better weapons due the chainswa and claws, and having no strings; unfortunalely there's no trait for flamethrower (maybe is available for Gemini Magister), so instead it has elemental attack of fire. Finally, a minor tech that work against enemy masses.

Given that I tend to make characters at their peak, I would not reccommend it if the key is a moment of the character's youth or if its separated through timeskip. However, I can accept different keys if they involve a change in their nature: for example, if there's a character with two keys, one when it used to be a mortal and another when it ascended to godhood, is acceptable for me (granted, the character follow the rules from OP).

Given that I tend to make characters at their peak, I would not reccommend it if the key is a moment of the character's youth or if its separated through timeskip. However, I can accept different keys if they involve a change in their nature: for example, if there's a character with two keys, one when it used to be a mortal and another when it ascended to godhood, is acceptable for me (granted, the character follow the rules from OP).
i see....., well i'll try propose Alice, her latest key is basically a transcendence and she's like very skilled at her verse so yeah

if she's too much, well i was gonna propose Endou Kousuke but i think he's not qualified

either way, if ya did either one of these people, then you rock seriously

Unfortunately Alice is above Tier 7; and Endou seems no different than Nagumo.

Ok, reading through, there's something called "Main Serie" and "Zero", where in the first path Miledi is thousand years old whenever than in the second one she is just a teenager. Given the paths are refered as "timelines", not sure if they are two different characters or Zero is supposed to be a prequel, so how does it work?

Ok, reading through, there's something called "Main Serie" and "Zero", where in the first path Miledi is thousand years old whenever than in the second one she is just a teenager. Given the paths are refered as "timelines", not sure if they are two different characters or Zero is supposed to be a prequel, so how does it work?
yes, zero is the prequel and the main story Miledi is thousand years old

Ok, I got the time, here she is: Miledi Reisen.

She is mostly magic, although given the amount of elemental magic she uses, I had no choice but to buy path levels, reason she does not have as much magic reserves or as much magic accumulation. The Path of earth is the one that possesses the gravity spells, although there's not a lot of them; however, she has a bunch of free access spells, I used spells that emulate slowing down, increasing speed, walk through wall and flight to emulate gravity spells. The remaining spells, for not start another path, were chosen.

Oh, finally, someone that is not an anime girl.

Although, we forget to pay the phone service this month, so I wouldn't be able to do anything until the internet comes back the monday.

That, and because I suffered a domestic accident in my right eye, so can't see well (at least not without the pain).

Is this still going on? Cool!

I've already submitted a character in the past, but I'd like choose a second one, Hisako (obviously I take my place in the queue). She's got two keys, and the second one's the strongest, but I'll let you choose which is your favorite, since the second isn't canon and both have their own peculiarities.

@The_man_with_the_Midas_touch, Kaneda Suekichi.

Given that he is stated to be that athletic, he do not have the typical Dex and/or Str stats for a fighter, so to compensate that lacking he has the Handy advantage (basically a +3 for the controls involving Dex, useful for tripping and knocking down). He has the Blood Legacy Eyes of Destiny, that basically involve analysing the opponent fighting style and gaining a bonus to attack/defense the more time it remain fighting. Also, since he relies in receiving a beatdown to first before adapting, he needs to withstand a lot of attacks, so he has the Die Hard and Immunity to pain and fatigue to remain conscious even more time.

As for his combat style, he has Aikido and Sambo, useful to trip and knock down, plus allows him to use the Str of the opponent instead of him when determinating damage; Kung fu grants a bonus of parry, making him easier to withstand more time alive while adapting to the combat style, as well as choosing a bonus to damage when deciding to end the battle, bonus that can use along with the Xin Quan martial art so it can quickly end his opponent once he adapted to combat. Shotokan is mostly for bonuses to combat and better damage (useful for guys with little Str), and Maya-yuddha and Lama to improve defense even more and remain more time active. Finally he has some techs, they are quite expensive tho and given his stats, it will take some time before executing them, but given his fighting style, it may be fitting.

@SamanPatou: Hisako.

She is kind of a mixture between a Banshee and an Oni Ashura, vengeful yet wrathful, so it has a power similar to the Oni, that increases his ability to the longer it fight, but with few twicks. Her ability to teleport is basically the nemesis ability of Movement of Emptiness, where they move as if few frames were missing; but you ask, why not give her Nemesis abilities? Well, obtaining that power through Nemesis would involve giving her few other abilities not as fitting... plus I related that ability as aphysiological trait rather than some pseudo ki ability, so as power it remains! Now her possession do not seems like the typical possession, but rather some body control that crack your bones and such, that is why is made as an special attack.

As for Shin Hisako, I made few of her combos and spiritual orbs as ki techs, otherwise is just a reskin of Hisako with different weapons, and changing one ability for the other... and no weakness of needing to consume spiritual energy.

Now you wonder, why not make Hisako as a spirit instead of a between worlds? Well, she lacks few spiritual traits, like is pretty much visible, and nothing in both wikis suggest she is intangible per se, but rather an entity that moves between planes. Her traits also reminds me of Wake specter, that despite their names, are not necessary spiritual and they are embodiments of the diseases emotions, like vengeance, as Hisako is... plus, if I made her a psiritual being, she wouldn't have been able to use ki (cuz incorporeal beings can't use ki).

It possesses 14 Volumen, and isn't that guy the main character? I accept few characters in long-running serie as long their participation is not that great; let's say, I may oppose creating a main character or villain, but I could create someone that only appeared some chapters or so, or didn't do a lot.

Mmm, these two characters exceed to Tier limit, although I understand Star only have that high rating in specific circunstances and require preparation, and meanwhile Meggido is barely above the limit, and I may accept it. Is there a wiki/RT available for Meggido out there?

Mmm, these two characters exceed to Tier limit, although I understand Star only have that high rating in specific circunstances and require preparation, and meanwhile Meggido is barely above the limit, and I may accept it. Is there a wiki/RT available for Meggido out there?
...no.........

You can search Megiddo Argentes Borgnes but i highly doubt you can find anything really

Ok, @Crowman123, have your blonde brat: Star Butterfly.

This is my first attemp of a user with Natural Magic, that is like materializing whatever you want through magic instead of sticking to a magic path, that I believe what Star does with summoning a blast of cupcakes or unicorns, and spider machinegun and etc. Magic nature is not very viable unless one possesses high Power, so I gave her few extra level (notice she is not that much maximized in combat). Then you have her meberty form, that gave her as a level adjustment, although with a cost (don't known if she have actual limits in this form, but those are more for balancing purposes).

Back