• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikaruga (Fairy Tail) Hax additions and Adding fire resistance to Erza

Zeinx1

He/Him
First of all, greetings.

Here this character says that he cuts his enemy's clothes or flesh without cutting his nerves, which paralyzes his opponent and makes him unable to move: Paralysis Inducement
6.09-621

In addition, it can resist wind manipulation ''9:33-9:58''

Erza can resist fire manipulation with Flame Empress Armor. ''9:05-9:15''

The result of all this: Paralysis Inducement hax and resistance to wind manipulation should be added to Ikaruga. For Erza, resist fire manip via flame empress armor should be added.

I don’t know why you using the english dub if your using the anime extended fight scenes you should only use the sub version

I agree with paralysis inducement for Ikagura considering her sword style is capable of cutting nerves link

Erza already has resistance to fire manipulation for FEA she’s had that since her fight with Natsu back in like chapter 22

However I don’t think cutting wind counts as resistance it would just be noted in Ikagura’s intelligence section or P&A section that she is capable of cutting through wind

But Erza should gain wind manipulation and strength amplification via purgatory armor as that’s not on her profile yet link

I don’t know why you using the english dub if your using the anime extended fight scenes you should only use the sub version

I agree with paralysis inducement for Ikagura considering her sword style is capable of cutting nerves link

Erza already has resistance to fire manipulation for FEA she’s had that since her fight with Natsu back in like chapter 22

However I don’t think cutting wind counts as resistance it would just be noted in Ikagura’s intelligence section or P&A section that she is capable of cutting through wind

But Erza should gain wind manipulation and strength amplification via purgatory armor as that’s not on her profile yet link
Thank you for what you said, yes it needs to be added to Erza.

Well if we treat the anime as canon (though I don't know the specifics), Paralysis Inducement is fine, if Erza she already has fire resistance then it's not needed. Lastly, cutting wind isn't resistance to wind manipulation.

Well if we treat the anime as canon (though I don't know the specifics), Paralysis Inducement is fine, if Erza she already has fire resistance then it's not needed. Lastly, cutting wind isn't resistance to wind manipulation.
Okay, I will make the necessary addition to the profile, can you please turn it off.

I found the scene in the manga and it doesn't bring up the "severing nerves" thing from the anime. Here's the scene itself, as you can see Ikaruga just slashes through Sho, which causes Sho to fall because of the damage done to his body, not because some esoteric action occurred to his nervous system. I think this is just a case of the anime censoring blood, and the studio in charge implementing a completely non-canonical reason as to why Sho was defeated to continue the story's progression without making this scene feel disjointed.

I found the scene in the manga and it doesn't bring up the "severing nerves" thing from the anime. Here's the scene itself, as you can see Ikaruga just slashes through Sho, which causes Sho to fall because of the damage done to his body, not because some esoteric action occurred to his nervous system. I think this is just a case of the anime censoring blood, and the studio in charge implementing a completely non-canonical reason as to why Sho was defeated to continue the story's progression without making this scene feel disjointed.
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was like this. Anyway, thank you for providing the scan. This crt should be turned off because it's only like that in anime

Back