• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Gray Fullbuster additions

Extrasensory Perception write up
Can sense the strength of a mage and movements of a mage,the nature and emotions of a mage,he origin of magic,said magic’s effects,sense any changes within said magic,the life force of a mage,other supernatural powers

Enhanced senses write up
Is noted to have good instincts which allowed him to dodge a sneak attack,Is noted to have sharp senses which allowed him to perceive the movements of a faster opponent,Can view the insides of a demon and see microscopic particles

Addition to his ice manipulation
Is capable of having the magic of another users ice pass through him in order to use it to his advantage

Acrobatics
Can jump from building to building in order to gain height

Platform creation
Is capable of creating platforms in mid air

Limited awakened power
If a mage’s magical power overflows it’s possible for said mage can enter a temporary state where they surpass their limits by trusting their bodies
(This should apply to Natsu,Erza,Lucy,Wendy)

Resistance to life force absorption
Lullaby’s spell which absorbs life from all that hear it’s song seemingly had no effect on Gray
(This should also apply the Natsu,Erza,Makarov)

Resistance to fire manipulation
is unaffected by Fukuro’s fire,endured and mocked Sugarboys fire slime which is Natsu’s fire

Possible resistance to gravity manipulation
he was able to overcome Rufu’s gravity magic

Limited resistance to earth manipulation
the ice produced by a devil slayers is unaffected by Virgos diver magic
(He already has resistance to curse,ice,fire)

Resistance to “attack deflection”
Is resistant to,curses,which means he should resist Lamy’s curse

Looks good

Looks good
Looks good
Looks good
Looks good
Not sure about this one, this is just a property of a makes magic absorption in FT and isn't a character specific thing
Lullaby’s spell which absorbs life from all that hear it’s song seemingly had no effect on Gray
I'm neutral on this
Looks good
This is just LS, not resistance
Looks good
I'm not even sure what we should classify lamy's power as, limited force field creation?

Not sure about this one, this is just a property of a makes magic absorption in FT and isn't a character specific thing
Hm it should at least be noted in team Natsu’s absorption section
This is just LS, not resistance
Ya your right
I'm not even sure what we should classify lamy's power as, limited force field creation?
I guess limited force field creation works it should just be noted gray should likely bypass her force field via his ice

Extrasensory Perception write up
Can sense the strength of a mage and movements of a mage,the nature and emotions of a mage,he origin of magic,said magic’s effects,sense any changes within said magic,the life force of a mage,other supernatural powers

Enhanced senses write up
Is noted to have good instincts which allowed him to dodge a sneak attack,Is noted to have sharp senses which allowed him to perceive the movements of a faster opponent,Can view the insides of a demon and see microscopic particles

Addition to his ice manipulation
Is capable of having the magic of another users ice pass through him in order to use it to his advantage

Acrobatics
Can jump from building to building in order to gain height

Platform creation
Is capable of creating platforms in mid air

Limited awakened power
If a mage’s magical power overflows it’s possible for said mage can enter a temporary state where they surpass their limits by trusting their bodies
(This should apply to Natsu,Erza,Lucy,Wendy)

Resistance to fire manipulation
is unaffected by Fukuro’s fire,endured and mocked Sugarboys fire slime which is Natsu’s fire

Resistance to “attack deflection”
Is resistant to,curses,which means he should resist Lamy’s curse
Everything but Resistance to Life Force Absorption and Gravity Manipulation looks good to me

Also I'm pretty sure Gray already has resistance to Fire

Everything but Resistance to Life Force Absorption and Gravity Manipulation looks good to me
What do you think about a possible rating for the life force stuff
Because ya it’s not definitively shown that Gray and the others resisted Lullaby’s spell as well as the fact Lullaby was not able to complete the spell

However from what we do see I don’t think we should disregard it completely because it’s stated “what’s this terrible feeling” and “our souls are being devoured” by Lucy and the other guild masters so it’s shown they were affected from what we see of Lullaby’s song

And as we see Gray and the others were all unaffected by the spell as they showed no signs of pain or anything despite being in the vicinity and hearing the same spell as Lucy
Also I'm pretty sure Gray already has resistance to Fire
Oh ya your right I didn’t even notice it on his profile

We don't see Lullaby specifically try to take Team Natsu's souls, so I don't think we see enough to give them all resistance
Right it’s ambiguous which is why I think a possible rating would suffice for Gray and Natsu and Erza
Since we see Lucy and the other mages are affected by his spell but Gray and Erza and Natsu aren’t shown any signs of pain or anything

But it is pretty ambiguous and I don’t feel to strongly about it anyway I feel like a possible rating would apply however if you disagree it’s fine

Since this CRT is relatively simple do you think you could apply the changes and close this thread or should I get other opinions first?

Should it be for all their profiles like both X784 X793 to X794
Resistance the earth manipulation and attacked defection should apply to X791-X793

platform creation and acrobatics X784-X793

Addition to ice manipulation X791-X793

enhanced senses and extrasensory perception X784-X793

Fire resistance doesn’t really need to be added he already has it(but it would apply form X784-X793)

limited awakened power X793

Resistance the earth manipulation and attacked defection should apply to X791-X793

platform creation and acrobatics X784-X793

Addition to ice manipulation X791-X793

enhanced senses and extrasensory perception X784-X793

Fire resistance doesn’t really need to be added he already has it(but it would apply form X784-X793)

limited awakened power X793
Okay. I will get to it

Done.
Someone should please check the edited profiles to see if i missed anything.
It’s good for the most part however
Limited resistance to gravity manipulation wasn’t accepted so that needs to be removed from his X791 key

And resistance to attacks deflection looks like it was missed so it should be added
(To his curse resistance section)

And the description of the capabilities of his enhanced senses and extrasensory perception was missed

But take your time editing the profile it’s no rush

D
It’s good for the most part however
Limited resistance to gravity manipulation wasn’t accepted so that needs to be removed from his X791 key

And resistance to attacks deflection looks like it was missed so it should be added
(To his curse resistance section)

And the description of the capabilities of his enhanced senses and extrasensory perception was missed

But take your time editing the profile it’s no rush
Done

Back