• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikaros should be higher than Large Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean the house was holding energy to destroy two planets. Even if they didn't destroy the energy, wouldn't it spread out and destroy the planets?

To me the energy was destroyed along with the house to keep both planets safe.

Kasyacarey said:
What I'm saying is
1. Ikaros killed all the melans with Artemis.

2. Chaos absorbing the 47 melans adding to power to her own each one being high end country level. Ikaros was shown to match her Artemis with Chaos Artemis in battle. 100 teraton *47 equal 4.7 petatons.

That means Ikaros Artemis would be multi continental. Thats her least powerful weapon. She was also about to block 10 fully charged Apollons. One apollon is >> artemis.
Self reasoned multipliers aren't accepted.

It's not like I defeated 3 ppl so I have 3x the power. ONE melan core was stated in chapter 54 and 55 to far surpass Uranus queen Ikaros in power. It was also backed up as it took ONE to stomp Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph. Not only that it was an entire army of them 47 to be exact and Chaos absorbed the power of all the cores.

So it wouldn't make sense for Chaos to absorb 47 cores and they only equal the power of one core which is high end country level.

It was the full power because when she absorbed the cores her power levels risen high enough to destroy earth. She was trying to kill them with Apollon and they were charging with full power. The only reason she didn't shoot she explained in the next chapter is because she liked Tomoki

And also Chaos doesn't really have any morals. Her master told her to basically destroy everything.

Antvasima said:
You still need to do this. I have problems properly evaluating the above.

Well Zeus was installed to be more powerful than Ikaros when she destroyed synapse, which has several universal durability feats. Ikaros destroying synapse was treated as an outlier. even though The entire manga revolves around her destroying synapse and having the power to do it again.

Zeus without that should be planetary at best since as it's an anti air system More powerful than Ikaros laser cannon that can do this https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297012/7095311-6588279787-36.jp.jpg

In the anime Ikaros can summon her full ship while the manga version can only summon the laser cannon of the ship. The same blast should be same https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297012/7095338-8830730439-37.jp.jpg https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297012/7095341-0302553031-38.jp.jpg

here's the anime https://youtu.be/4SldyNYmZb8

Well I suppose that makes sense but do note I have literally 0 knowledge on this series.

We need to have a good grasp on why they should be upgraded before allowing this.

I see scans provided, and reasoning that makes sense even if I don't understand who it's referring to particularly.

Again though, if anyone can provide a better critique, I will defer in judgement.

Kasyacarey said:
It's not like I defeated 3 ppl so I have 3x the power. ONE melan core was stated in chapter 54 and 55 to far surpass Uranus queen Ikaros in power. It was also backed up as it took ONE to stomp Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph. Not only that it was an entire army of them 47 to be exact and Chaos absorbed the power of all the cores.
That's like "5 characters fused together must be at least as powerful as the sum of their power".

That isn't necessarily the case and generally such multipliers aren't accepted.

Especially in this series, where IIRC it was directly stated that things other than power supply are relevant to the power output. Wasn't Minos entire problem with creating Angeloids on Ikaros level that he couldn't find shells that can bear power output on that level?

Kasyacarey said:
Well Zeus was installed to be more powerful than Ikaros when she destroyed synapse, which has several universal durability feats.
Universe level durability synapse is still nonsense, as its own reality warping devices don't need to target itself and if they do would just reconstruct it.

Kasyacarey said:
Zeus without that should be planetary at best since as it's an anti air system More powerful than Ikaros laser cannon that can do this https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11129/111297012/7095311-6588279787-36.jp.jpg
How is shooting a human sized laser beam into space planet level?

1. example: Chaos killed a marine angeloid made to defeated Ikaros. Chaos ate her core. The core that was supposed to possess the power to defeat Ikaros. That means Chaos added that country level power on to hers.

It took one Melan to stomp the first generation. One melan is accepted as high end country level. Ikaros oneshotted all 47 of the melan army. Chaos absorbed all 47 cores increase her power. Each one is high end country level. It would not make sense for Chaos to be still country level absorbing 47 core each one high end country level and stated to destroy Earth and Synapse.

Show me where it was stated other things contribute to the power output. The only thing that affects is her core. That's why King minos wants it so bad. Since he could not get it he mad his own version. Literally everything is powered by her core. Also that's not true because Nymph does not have a core which is why she burns out fast

2. Minos removed the shell on the core so Melan can far surpass Ikaros in power and stats

3. Synapse having universal durability is the fact is was unaffected by the universe destruction and timeline resets stated by Ikaros creator herself. Not to mention She also mention they created the big bang so. So the reality warping target is Synapse as stated by Ikaros creator and it was affected. Ikaros created went on to say they tried it on synapse multiple times and it failed.

4. Ikaros laser cannon blasted tomoki, who is gag character with toonforce similar to Arale. He easily withstood a hit from Shinya, who is planet level

In that same chapter Ikaros assisted in destroyed Tomoki house and the evil energy that had enough power to destroy two Earth's

As I said Shinya can fight Sariel easily who killed and surpassed a god, who had the power created a planet. Sariel also was about to make another planet clash into Earth

Not only that Shinya and his fighter acknowledged the angeloids huge power levels and were shocked

She defeated Peter with a fodder energy blast, who is on par with Judas.

Judas was able to do this

Crabwhale said:
I see scans provided, and reasoning that makes sense even if I don't understand who it's referring to particularly.
Again though, if anyone can provide a better critique, I will defer in judgement.
So you agree if there are 47 character each one high end country and you absorb all their power. You would be higher than large country level?

@Crabwhale & DontTalkDT

Thank you for helping out.

Kasyacarey said:
So you agree if there are 47 character each one high end country and you absorb all their power. You would be higher than large country level?
Based on the Attack Potency page, if their combined power is the sum of everyone then yes, it should be.

You still need to do this. I have problems properly evaluating the above.

Anyone?

Again, you need to politely ask some staff members to comment here via their message walls, or nothing will likely happen.

Yes, Chaos is tier 6 before the melan cores

1.She was made to be stronger than Ikaros in base mode 2.she absorbed the seiren Angeloid core, who was created by Minos supposedly had the power to defeat Ikaros. Chaos absorbed her power and activated pandora mode. 3. She absorbed 47 Angeloid cores and activated pandora 2. 4. Later down the road she activated pandora 3 and fought Astraea

It was shown that Nymph busted through planets and chipped the sun with her sonic blast

It was even shown that she did it so it wasn't a gag feats that actually just disappeared

She did the same thing on Synapse but as shown above Synapse is universal durability so nothing happened.

The angeloids should have an at least large planet level tier for

Destroying energy that threaten to destroy 2 planets

Nymph busting through 2 planets and chipping the sun. Ikaros blocking that attack with her shield. Chaos having the power to destroy at least earth with her new power up.

Kasyacarey said:
Yes, Chaos is tier 6 before the melan cores

1.She was made to be stronger than Ikaros in base mode 2.she absorbed the seiren Angeloid core, who was created by Minos supposedly had the power to defeat Ikaros. Chaos absorbed her power and activated pandora mode. 3. She absorbed 47 Angeloid cores and activated pandora 2. 4. Later down the road she activated pandora 3 and fought Astraea
So about 50x, then.
Seriously, go to the staff's message walls, and ask them to come here.

Yes. If you do not ask anybody, you might as well be talking to a wall for several weeks.

I don't really have enough time to look at all these scans, but I think want DontTalk said seems reasonable.

So absorbing 47 high end country level characters energy cores does not equal higher than high 6-B? Ikaros also oneshotted all of them together. I'm confused

What donttalk don't make since. That's like Cell adding two star level characters to his power. He didn't stay star level he went to star level +

I don't see how it's any different from Chaos absorbing 47 high end country level character to her already large country level power. That's doesn't make her more country level she completely surpassed that level

You can ask a few more staff members to comment here if you wish.

Kasyacarey said:
It was even shown that she did it so it wasn't a gag feats that actually just disappeared

Going into this one with zero context whatsoever, and no knowledge on the series, so forgive me if I get something wrong.

That scan in of itself doesn't "show that it wasn't a gag feat", as (assuming the feat is a gag) it could just be seen as an extension of that gag, as it seems to just recap the 'gag' seen in the first five scans.

Is there anything after what she does that shows that the damage is still present on the planet/sun after what she did, so that we know it wasn't part of a joke?

Dargoo Faust said:
Kasyacarey said:

Going into this one with zero context whatsoever, and no knowledge on the series, so forgive me if I get something wrong.
That scan in of itself doesn't "show that it wasn't a gag feat", as (assuming the feat is a gag) it could just be seen as an extension of that gag, as it seems to just recap the 'gag' seen in the first five scans.

Is there anything after what she does that shows that the damage is still present on the planet/sun after what she did, so that we know it wasn't part of a joke?
actually when nymph did with paradise song was in chapter 44.

Sugata later confirms in later that chapter that Nymph actually did it

It only had a short effect though not long term like Ikaros Mini, who Nymph sing to her hours at a time like I showed above.

In Chapter 77 Nymph wanted to saying at at Mikako birthday. That's when Sugata remembered and confirmed again what happened in chapter 44 1 2

This is also why they knocked her out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back