• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ikaros should be higher than Large Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uranus Queen Ikaros profile is low end country level for stating to have the power to pulverize Japan while being very weak and beaten up. She should be closer to mid being at her full power. As she was easily harming country level characters with her weakest weapon Artemis while not weak. Each melan should be to high end country level.

Ikaros activated her pandora mode and defeated Melan Angeloids who are superior than her Uranus Queen Form.

She murdered all the angeloids when she awaken with her weakest weapon Artemis including the 22 (which Pandora Nymph stalled) off panel (which was excepted in the speed downgrade thread which which ant and Kaltias agreed on) [http:// https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1027265 this thread ] https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1027265)

Nymph 1

Nymph 2

Nymph 3

Ikaros was able to defeat the 22 including more

Ikaros 1

Ikaros 1.2

Ikaros 2

Ikaros 2.2

Ikaros 2.3

Not to mention Chaos absorbed all the core of all their cores. One core was able to stomp uranus queen Ikaros who is mid country level. Chaos absorbed 40 cores. Ikaros was shown to keep up with Chaos attacks and shield from them.

Chaos

Fight with Chaos 1

Fight with Chaos 1.2

Chaos then whipped out several apollons (which is way more powerful than Artemis) fueled by her power amped by all the angeloid cores. All should be high end country level to low end Large country level. Ikaros stated "we won't make it" before all the apollons set off as her reason to not being able to block she explosions. But she had the power too luckily Chaos retreated

Ikaros should definitely be continental to multi continental range with Artemis. She should be much higher with Apollon.

It was also stated in the end of this thread Here Ikaros with Artemis is at least country level.

The author made a cross over event in one of the chapters of Sno which included another by him "Watashi no Messiah-sama" consisted of some planet level characters.

She has harmed Tomoki multiple times(he has toon force), who tanked an attack from a planet level character Shinya

SnO Earth was stated to be a dark parallel Earth from the other series Earth. Tomoki house was filled with enough dark magic to destroy SnO Earth and the parallel Earth. They linked together and destroyed the house and the energy

Her strength along with Astraea, Melan, and Chaos should be upgraded since Base Form Ikaros carried a Chicken that was larger than the mountains in the background

Also she is stronger than Sohara who stomped Tomoki through the planet and he easily landed by the gas giants

Yes, her Atemis along should be multi continental by killing 40-47 melans and matching Chaos. Way higher with apollon. Considering One Apollon>>>>>> Artemis (which should be multi contiental) Ikaros had the power to block 10. That should be moon level with Apollon. I also showed above of Ikaros helping destroy a house filled with enough dark energy to destroy two Earths.

EOS Ikaros, Chaos, Astraea, and Nymph should be Moon to maybe Planet level.

The only concrete multiplier is the 40x one, which makes them 1.41940306464×10^24 joules, or High 6-B. The best that you could do for the rest is put "at least" before the stat.

If each melan is high end country level would it be 100 teratons * 47? I recounted it was actually 47 angeloids total. which is 4700 teratons which is 4.7 petaton. So that is multicontinetal (I'm using a conversion so I don't know if it's right)

One Apollon is greater than Artemis, which is shown to kill 47 melans. Ikaros was gonna block 10 full charged apollon. so 4.7 *10 which is 47 petatons.

correct me if I'm wrong

The God Of Procrastination said:
Was defeating the Melans done with one attack?
She killed 10 and the 37 left were all oneshotted.

She shown to briefly take on Chaos, who had 47 Melans powers Artemis.

What I'm saying is

1. Ikaros killed all the melans with Artemis.

2. Chaos absorbing the 47 melans adding to power to her own each one being high end country level. Ikaros was shown to match her Artemis with Chaos Artemis in battle. 100 teraton *47 equal 4.7 petatons.

That means Ikaros Artemis would be multi continental. Thats her least powerful weapon. She was also about to block 10 fully charged Apollons. One apollon is >> artemis.

Ikaros while weak and beaten had the power to pulverize Japan, which is country level. At her normal levels she can harm country level characters such as Astraea with her weakest weapon Artemis. Ikaros is mid to high country level. Melans are Ikaros evil clones, who far surpass her in power. They can bring out the out put she can't. They are high end country level. Pandora Ikaros killed all 47 Melans and took on Chaos with the 47 cores.

Chaos before the melan cores. She had the power to easily withstand Jupiter core, which is supposed to be more powerful than Pandora Ikaros Core. here . Chaos absorbed the melans and Ikaros was able to take her.

The feat is 8.5 teratons, even if she was only at 1/10th of her power, her full strength is still only 6-B, while Pandora Mode is 3491 teratons, or regular 6-A.

Yes, I'm saying she defeated 47 high end country level angeloids with her new form. She also took on Chaos, who took that power. Isn't that 4700 teratons?

You should ask the members listed in the Sora No Otoshimono verse page to comment here. I do not have the time to evaluate this. My apologies.

Chaos is at best 50x base Ikaros, who is (unquantifiable above, from what you've said) 8 teratons.
The melans are accepted as high end country level. She killed 47 that's multi continental.

Ikaros was able to fight Chaos before her pandora powers. Chaos was stated to be stronger than Ikaros, Astraea, and Nymph. Ikaros was tricked into destroying herself. She repaired herself and overpower Chaos with strength and speed alone. She threw her in a trench to imobilze her.

Chaos was later to absorb fish while trapped in the trench to boast her power. On top of that she was able to absorb an angeloid power enough to fight Ikaros. With the new power she reached pandora mode.

Here with her new powers and form She easily withstood the FULL power of Zeus

I mean she was literally tanking the attacks with her back turned talking to herself on addition with two other angeloids attacking her.

It was stated that Zeus was more powerful than Pandora Ikaros. (But this might not be the case because Pandora Nymph, who is weaker than Pandora Ikaros shielded herself from a full powered blast from Zeus 1 2 3 4 and manipulated the power of a bomb to wipe out Zeus and kill 12 melans at once 1 2 3 Chaos before the melans was easily unaffected by Zeus. Ikaros was shown capable of matching Chaos, with the melans

Which means Pandora 1 Chaos without the melans was actually multi-continental might be even higher. Which would make sense because Pandora Ikaros oneshotted all the melans, who are high end country level each might be higher. Chaos is supposed to be stronger than Ikaros before the melans. Chaos, who is already multi continental absorbed 47 melans power together which is multi continental. With that power She was stated to destroy Earth easily. Which would make sense the angeloids assisted in destroying dark energy which had enough power to destroy 2 planets.

So the angeloids should get a upgrade ranging from Multi-Continental to Planet level.

That last part sounds like hard planet level.

^^^ Here's the part because that dark energy threatening to destroy 2 Earths

Here's Chaos having the power to destroy Earth as soon as she absorbed the melans

^^^ Here's the part because that dark energy threatening to destroy 2 Earths

So it's a chain reaction?

Here's Chaos having the power to destroy Earth as soon as she absorbed the melans

I don't see it.

1. Umm I have no clue. I know the house contain alot of energy to destroy two planets and they destroyed it all.

2. When Chaos absorbed the cores she had enough power to take on Synapse 1 which is artifical islands strong enough to take the destruction of the universe, timeline resets, and the big bang theory. (Ikaros took on Synpase in the past while weak Synapse still fear her power so its agreed to be an outlier by most) However it was stated Chaos had the power to destroy Earth too by King Minos 1 and he wanted her to destroy Earth and Synapse basically 1

Have you contacted any staff members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back