• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celestial_Pegasus

VS Battles
Administrator
A couple of calcs were accepted which results in some upgrades

Wall level​

Walther is the first 1 Tesla fights, which is probably why he scales so low. He fought a Tesla who was so low on radiance he couldn't even transform, so yea no reason he should be scaling.

Walter moving at supersonic speeds, can make furrows out of the floor (Chapter). According to this a character moving at supersonic speed, would have an ap of 4.413e6 Joules.

This is legit ke as it's stated if he wanted to, he could move at supersonic speeds (Final Chapter: Part 2 ) while carrying Neon and Berta.

Also in the calc i post below, i found that the floor he destroyed is made of brass, so that's something, but with no visual's can't really calc the furrows Walther made

Town level​

This calc puts Walther's Ulthros Gurney at this level, as such it upgrades everyone on the verse page except Erich, for simple reasons.

Walther did this feat with a shockwave, Tesla cut through that (Chapter 1) and protected Neon as well (Chapter 1).

The Supreme Six already scale to Tesla.

City level​

I didn't see the point in making a calc myself, when another one already exists and is accepted for this exact same feat of dissecting clouds (Chapter 5). It also help's that Berta's Typhon is called a City Annihalator.

Knight of Thunder Tesla easily tanked this attack (Chapter 5).

After seeing this, Berta gets desperate and was going to use her Hestia canon to wipe out Tesla (Chapter 5). The Hestia is also stated to have unparalleled destructive power (Chapter 5).

So here are my conclusions:

Typhon's Laser Beams=City level

Typhon's Hestia=higher rating, as it's clearly superior to the laser beam.

And finally Knight of Thunder Tesla would get City level durability against heat attacks, as the laser beam is done via heat, and Tesla doesn't really overpower it or anything, so can't scale to his ap.

Country level​

This calc is accepted which puts GK's ap at this level. This scales to Tesla and Macgregor

Small Planet level​

A consequence of the previous calc, Ultharathotep GK is hundreds of times stronger than before, again scales to GK, and Tesla.

Varies Tier for Tesla​

Very beginning of the story after being released from the Time Prison, we see Tesla destroy the Bell of Gahkthun. Fast forward he fights Walther and can't even transform. A lot of what i said, would require actually watching/playing the game, would require too many scans for all that.

But anyway, Tesla is a being that runs on human radiance (Chapter 1). In my first Gahkthun CRT, i posted about losing his strength when he gets far from Neon. As is also evident from his profile, he goes from Building level throughout the series (which will become Town level after this CRT), to Island level+ (which will become Country level) at the end.

The reason again is so deep in lore, that explaining would take too many scans, but the short version is that Tesla is a being who can't even remain in memory, and once everyone forgets him, his powers disappear (Final Chapter: Part 2) and then he dies.

The Smilijas are the only ones who continue to remember Tesla (Final Chapter: Part 2), they are his only anchor to the world (Final Chapter: Part 2).

So what's really the difference between Tesla throughout the story, and at the end? Neon Smilija only remembered her past with Tesla at the end. He could survive on her radiance, until she literally wanted him dead, a little before the end, once that was gone he was fading from existence, and eventually ran out (Final Chapter: Part 2) of juice vs GK (Final Chapter: Part 2).

Neon then brings him back from the end of the world/the wailing wall etc, after fully remembering Tesla.

Anyway in short Tesla power varies depending on his access to radiance. So his tier i suppose would like like;

Throughout the Series: Varies, Town level normally, At least Town level with Knight of Thunder, Small Planet level at Maximum Power

End of Series: Varies, Country level normally, At least Country level with Knight of Thunder, At least Small Planet level at Maximum Power

In Shining Nights, apparently Tesla also fed off the radiance of the entire Island of 100,000 students, which boosted him to star levels against Chutulu

Last edited:
Definitely agree.

Also yeah, the Town level rating should also apply to Douglas like the Council of Six since he also fought Tesla in his novel story (set pretty much around the main VN from 1908 to 1909).

Great, we can conclude this.

Should be the last one for a while, till the next one about Cracking again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back