• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Siperri123 said:
cant justify?, a archetype containing a hierarchy of 1-A characters inside has other 1-A characters and the people inside are nothing but a dream / fiction for the people above, all that This, is nothing more than a story created by a archetype.
Then, there is an endless spectrum of such stories (the afterlife is just one of the stories of this spectrum), akuto and the archetypes beyond this spectrum.

Tloi's world then goes beyond the endless hierarchy of archetypes (only the archetype Akuto and Brave become residents of this world) and the embodiment of the law of identity goes beyond all levels of the stories and also the origin of the stories.

the residents in the anti-universe and Tloi go beyond all of this.
this doesnt justify how archetypes are higher than said high 1-A beings when they're stil within the same hierarchy and not neccessarily beyond those said hierarchies. this just proves they're just 1-A+ by all means

they are not in the same hierarchy, only when compared to higher archetypes do they share the same hierarchy but are much larger than the spectrum of stories.

I see you are wrongly defining the meaning of the same hierarchy.

For example, CM verse that you often mention, vacua is a hierarchy of 1-A, gates is a different hierarchy bigger than vacua, the world of outer gods has hierarchy larger than the gates.

while each story in the spectrum of stories has its own hierarchies.

Ionliosite said:
TLOI is way above those two, making her 0.
Is being above a High 1-A alone enough for Tier 0?

@ultima Yeah, so long as they are actually external to it, as opposed to being transcendent in the sense of being "at the top", but still part of the overall hierarchy, if you get what I mean. It's not actually any different from the way High 1-B and 1-A interact, really, it's just on a larger scale.

if this is High 1-A, any archetype goes beyond High 1-A.

@donttalk If a character is intended to be above any kind of hierarchy is that High 1-A

If this is High 1-A, then the new law of identity and creatures in anti-universe will be High 1-A.

So we went from wanking Computer Gods to 1-A to wanking Archetypes to High 1-A... Sigh, this CRT will never end.

Ionliosite said:
So we went from wanking Computer Gods to 1-A to wanking Archetypes to High 1-A... Sigh, this CRT will never end.
Ultima also says that overvoid, anu, padomay, the leviathan will be High 1-A in the new system.

I personally disagree with The Overvoid though, and Ultima seems uncertain in either direction.

Ultima also says that overvoid, anu, padomay, the leviathan will be High 1-A in the new system.

And that has nothing to do with Daimaou...

So look at their profile and why they will High 1-A?, while the High 1-A archetype is wank.

The problem we are having here is the decentralization of the new system.

Anu and Padomay were explained on the thread, TL sounds perfectly High 1-A.

The problem with the Archetypes is that they are stil trapped within TLOI's story, just like Akuto, that's why none of them counts as High 1-A.

I know nothing of Leviathan, but the profile sounds like basis the of High 1-A. Overvoid depends on how high Yahweh and Lucifer are.

Siperri123 said:
For example, CM verse that you often mention, vacua is a hierarchy of 1-A, gates is a different hierarchy bigger than vacua, the world of outer gods has hierarchy larger than the gates.

while each story in the spectrum of stories has its own hierarchies.
Yes because what makes outer gods high 1-A is them being above the vacua>gates>ultimate gate>lastly ultimate void. archetypes has no requirement to be high 1-A when the description itself shows how they are 1-A+ as we on discord already told Ion that after life akuto is 1-A+.

I will say it one last time. from the great network to the unicellular creature <the infinite hierarchy of fictional layers <a story <the base layer in the infinite hierarchy of a story higher than the <spectrum of stories <endless hierarchy of archetypes

Siperri123 said:
I will say it one last time.
from the great network to the unicellular creature <the infinite hierarchy of fictional layers <a story <the base layer in the infinite hierarchy of a story higher than the <spectrum of stories <endless hierarchy of archetypes
this is not a proof of high 1-A at all this is just legitamate showing me that these scaling chain are just h igher 1-A+, i hope u realize just being beyond the previous doesnt mean its high 1-A

I'm glad you came here, Matt. There's something I've been wanting to ask you: since there isn't an infinite OH (you should know what this stands for), then what tier would an storyteller such as Akuto be?

(Finally sat down and read the old posts here)

I think in the current draft there isn't a 1-A+ tier, no?

In that case 1-A for afterlife Akuto, High 1-A for NLOI Brave and Void Body Akuto (Personally I would still be in favour to add a "likely" here, but I won't debate much about that) would be ok for everyone? Or is there still arguing about their placing that I missed?

And for High 1-A or 0 TLOI I guess we will need to clarify what in practice is the criteria for that will be first. Personally I'm fine with either.

Archetypes and Computer Gods are things I would debate later, unless it's relevant for Akuto or TLOI. We don't even have profiles for these two categories of beings yet (and given that they are barely characters I'm not really bothered by that fact either).

i have read the blog but i dont see scan thats makes each storyteller 1-A, may i see it? probably i miss it.

Now that the tiering system revision, I'll get to this.

DontTalkDT said:
In that case 1-A for afterlife Akuto, High 1-A for NLOI Brave and Void Body Akuto (Personally I would still be in favour to add a "likely" here, but I won't debate much about that) would be ok for everyone? Or is there still arguing about their placing that I missed?

And for High 1-A or 0 TLOI I guess we will need to clarify what in practice is the criteria for that will be first. Personally I'm fine with either.

Archetypes and Computer Gods are things I would debate later, unless it's relevant for Akuto or TLOI. We don't even have profiles for these two categories of beings yet (and given that they are barely characters I'm not really bothered by that fact either).
Computer Gods = Either Unknown or some Universal tier

Storytellers (normal, Archetypes and Akuto) = 1-A

Void Body and NLOI Hiroshi = High 1-A

TLOI = 0

Can we agree with this? It's pretty clear at this point this will be their rating.

I am personally fine with those ratings, yes.

Ionliosite said:
Can we agree with this? It's pretty clear at this point this will be their rating.
Sure, at least for the ones that matter right now.

Now we just need a proper explanation text.

@Matthew it'll better if you write the 1-A justifkcation for their profiles, the rest can worked out from that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back