• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
In Volume 13 Boichiro Yamato states that he, along with Hiroshi Miwa, can and are considered to be Gods in similar nature to Akuto Sai. He explicitly says "we", and Hiroshi is already accepted as "Low 1-C, likely 1-A", so there isn't a reason for Boichiro not to scale. What's more, narratively he has become deux ex machina and thus an important character, I'd even say 3rd behind Hiroshi, who's a deuteragonist, and Akuto who's the MC. So, his influence is quite powerful.

Currently only his subjective reality scales to "Low 1-C, likely 1-A", so my proposal is for his stats to also scale, alongside his other abilities of course.

I guess?
In my understanding, every character in the Afterlife that has a sense of self can technically shape it with its wishes. It's just that everyone is completely overruled by Akuto at all times.
So if nobody else were currently in the Afterlife, I suppose Yamato probably could control it.

I guess?
In my understanding, every character in the Afterlife that has a sense of self can technically shape it with its wishes. It's just that everyone is completely overruled by Akuto at all times.
So if nobody else were currently in the Afterlife, I suppose Yamato probably could control it.
Yeah, thats basically how I see it. The assumption is thats its empty. Nonetheless if Hiroshi scales there isnt a reason for Boichiro not to.

意にヒロシが同意の言葉を重ねる。

「普通は死者に弁明の機会はないからね。投とう獄ごく者もまた正義ではない」

ヒロシは口調を変え、阿九斗の小テーブルを離れると、長テーブルを回り込んだ。

「いや、魔王だから当然とは思うが、そんな赦ゆるし、あんたはいらないはずだ。魔王を自じ称しようしたくはないだろうし」

いつしかヒロシの顔は望一郎のそれになっていた。

「次は私だ。今や、私の予言は明らかになった。いや、正確なデータと経験から予測していたことが正しかっただけだ。当然のことだ。君は私の忠告を無視した。今や外宇宙の神々は我々を侵しん食しよくし、すべてを混こん沌とんとさせている」

「それは僕の過ちだと認めなくてはならないね」

阿九斗はうなずいた。

「自同律と契ちぎりを結ぶのは私ではなかった。だが、君でも良かった。君が契ったとて、世界は救われたはずだ。様相を変えずに別の宇宙で永続できた」

望一郎の言葉は熱を帯びた
Did you mention this paragraph? Or where?

意にヒロシが同意の言葉を重ねる。

「普通は死者に弁明の機会はないからね。投とう獄ごく者もまた正義ではない」

ヒロシは口調を変え、阿九斗の小テーブルを離れると、長テーブルを回り込んだ。

「いや、魔王だから当然とは思うが、そんな赦ゆるし、あんたはいらないはずだ。魔王を自じ称しようしたくはないだろうし」

いつしかヒロシの顔は望一郎のそれになっていた。

「次は私だ。今や、私の予言は明らかになった。いや、正確なデータと経験から予測していたことが正しかっただけだ。当然のことだ。君は私の忠告を無視した。今や外宇宙の神々は我々を侵しん食しよくし、すべてを混こん沌とんとさせている」

「それは僕の過ちだと認めなくてはならないね」

阿九斗はうなずいた。

「自同律と契ちぎりを結ぶのは私ではなかった。だが、君でも良かった。君が契ったとて、世界は救われたはずだ。様相を変えずに別の宇宙で永続できた」

望一郎の言葉は熱を帯びた
Did you mention this paragraph? Or where?
What do you mean? I dont speak Japanese so IDK which paragraph you're talking about or how its relevant.

What do you mean? I dont speak Japanese so IDK which paragraph you're talking about or how its relevant.
For personal reasons, I prefer to start with the original text when searching for things. I didn't quite understand which paragraph you said, so I came to ask if it was this one

For personal reasons, I prefer to start with the original text when searching for things. I didn't quite understand which paragraph you said, so I came to ask if it was this one
I dont know if its mine since I can't read it, but the one in the OP is from Chapter 3.

Since the upgrade is uncontroversial I will apply the changes as 2 admins and a staff member have agreed.

Edit: The changes have been applied.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back