• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The birth of the universe resembled the birth of stories. If the universe really is multiple stories, then there must be countless beings like me outside of it."

"If so, there should be a spectrum," said Bouichirou confidently.

"A spectrum? What's that?" asked Akuto.

"It means they are divided into multiple levels. You could call it their story density. Think of them as having become stories to varying degrees."

"And we've done so to a much higher degree?"

"We know that the world is fictional. Doesn't that seem like a very high degree?'

Bouichirou's comment brought something to Akuto's mind.

The story of interference from outside the universe was centered on not perceiving the world as fictional. That was a story based on the assumption that one lived as only a single incarnation.

"I feel like I only came to understand myself once I saw the outside," agreed Akuto.

"But when you get down to it, even the extra-universal gods are fictional. They merely cannot distinguish between god, mankind, and ghost. Only once you inform the higher being and create an enclosure within a single universe can you make a clear distinction between the three. That allows you to understand who it is you are inside."

Akuto thought about Bouichirou's analysis.

"Okay. That means I need to think about how to respond to that higher being," said Akuto. "I don't just want to save the beings inside me. I want to save all the beings inside the Law of Identity's universe. I want to free them from the stories. That is my wish."

Siperrri, dude, no need to split your comment in 4 different ones.

Is anybody willing to cooperate with DarkLK and DontTalkDT to improve on our Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou profiles?

We still need the calcs for not the 1-A characters to be accepted.

Also, I would like to know what these "Universe level and up extra Gods" mentioned on the verse page refers to.

Ok, given I just saw this verse saved itself from the red list of the audit partly thanks to this CRT, we should get things going. Untill the DontTalk can provide us with the calcs, I am going to ask, is the rest ok?

Anything that has been accepted by DontTalkDT and DarkLK should be fine to apply.

Thank you for helping out. Feel free to improve the explanations for tiers 1-A and 0 later as well.

Siperri123 said:
I really hope Darklk will make CRT about this verse.
Dude, if you disagree so badly with everything on this CRT, then go and make your own. I wish you luck on that.

DontTalkDT said:
I have continued the calcs.

Does anyone have an idea how one could estimate the size of that City Akuto shook in Act 2?

That's the last one on my current list.

Btw. are there any speed feats that need to be calced?

I see Massively Hypersonic on Ionliosite's profile. What is that based on?
Massively Hypersonic comes from that time Akuto flew in an instant to one of the cold upper layers of the atmosphere. After googling about the atmosphere, I used distance from the floor to the mesosphere as a starting point, so I just "calced" the speed needed to reach that in one second.

As for other speed feats, there's Keena flying to the moon in 3 days, but no one scales to that. Aside from that there is only crossing 10 meters in 1 second or breaking the sound barrier statements, so nothing actually impressive.

Can you give me the quote on the upper athmosphere stuff? That should get a calc blog and get evaluated, for the purpose of officially approving the result.

Context: Right after Kazuko's explosion:

When Akuto noticed she was awake, he nodded and spoke worriedly.
"Oh, you've come to. Are you okay?"
"Y-yes…"
She looked away in embarrassment and went over the situation in her head, but then she recalled Kazuko and Akuto's conversation before she had lost consciousness.
"Y-you did not choose me as the one person you saved, did you?"
A frightening thought entered her mind. Kazuko had predicted Akuto would only be able to transfer a few people. And that meant…
"Well…"
Akuto gave an embarrassed smile.
—Do not tell me you really did!
For an instant, Junko trembled in joy. She had never thought he would choose her from among all those people. But her delight was immediately followed by fear of all of the people who had died and of her own self-righteousness.
"D-do not tell me you really did only save me," she said in a trembling voice.
"No, I transferred everyone else too," said Akuto with the embarrassed smile still on his face.
"Everyone else?"
"Everyone in the range of the blast," he said casually.
"You transferred all of them?"
Junko's voice cracked a bit and he nodded.
"I tried it and it worked. I grasped everyone's position, searched for a safe place for all of them, and transferred them."
Surprisingly, not a single person had died in the giant explosion in the center of the imperial capital. The explosion had covered an area a kilometer wide and it had left behind nothing but a giant crater, but no one had died.
There had of course been a large number of people around the palace where the explosion had occurred. All of those people only remembered seeing the scenery before their eyes change. A moment later, they had seen the explosion in the distance. After thinking for a second, they had realized someone had transferred them to safety.
But they had no way of knowing who had done so or how.
"Is that even possible?"
Junko could not believe it.
There had been tens of thousands of people there. It was beyond amazing that he could have grasped each and every person's location. And to then transfer them all would have required truly unbelievable mental strength. It was similar to grasping the location of each and every grain in a box full of sand and then moving them elsewhere one at a time.
Kazuko had caused the mana burst because she had believed it was impossible for him to do so. She had assumed Akuto could only transfer a few people.
"Well, I managed it. I transferred the others not far from here, but I took you with me because you were unconscious. I went ahead and healed your injuries."
Akuto made it all sound perfectly normal.
"S-so that is what happened."
Junko was relieved, but she also felt a bit disappointed.
"Anyway, let's head down to the surface where I transferred the others," he said before beginning to descend.
He moved horribly slowly and Junko grew incredibly embarrassed over how he was holding her against his body. She may have felt a bit guilty about her previous thoughts.
"U-understood. B-by the way, could you let me go? I can use flight magic," suggested Junko.
But Akuto shook his head.
"Sorry, but could you put up with this for now? If you move away from me, you won't have enough oxygen. I'm gathering oxygen and heat around me. Also, the mana isn't dense enough here to use normal flight magic."
He sounded unsure what else to say.
"We are that high up? But then shouldn't we descend more quickly? You could do it in an instant, right?"
Extra:

"I can fully use the power of the gods now, so I can view the records of other people's lives."
Akuto said this on Act 9, which has an accepted calc putting him on Low 7-C. So, yeah, Akuto has been comparable to the gods since Act 9, so that comparassion to them on Act 13 doesn't have much value.

I'm pretty sure "transferred" means he teleported up there, meaning this isn't a speed feat.

"Well, I managed it. I transferred the others not far from here, but I took you with me because you were unconscious. I went ahead and healed your injuries."
Akuto he says he transfered everyone but Junko and himself, so he flew there.

What that means is that he transferred the rest to other places, but transferred Junko together with himself to the same place, since she was unconscious.

"D-do not tell me you really did only save me," she said in a trembling voice.
"No, I transferred everyone else too," said Akuto with the embarrassed smile still on his face.
Notice how he says that he transferred everyone else too, meaning he transferred everyone, not just the others.

But in that case, shouldn't Akuto descending also count as a feat? Since we see him arriving flying on the next point of view.

Him descending seems like he was flying, but we have virtually no reliable timeframe for that.

A calc of that wouldn't even give you supersonic speed, I believe.

In that he'll just be "At least Supersonic" for being much faster than before. I see if I can find quotes regarding the size of the abandoned city.

Oh god, this CRT has over 100 answers and has been going for over 15 days, I'll never mess with a 1-A verse again.

Sadly, this is the only quote describing the city beyond the constant repetition that it is abandoned:

After that, the two of them walked silently for a long while. After they left the unmaintained mountain path, an abandoned city finally came into view. It had been left as is after it had been burned down in the war. Akuto had never seen an entire ruined city before, it was almost too eerie.
"Why did they just leave the city like this?"
"Because of a lack of budget. It is on the academy's grounds, so any repairs or demolitions would have to be paid for out of the school's budget."
"Oh. So it was just abandoned."
Akuto began walking along the city's central street. The war was most definitely the cause of this mass destruction, and he was relieved not to find any traces of the dead.
"Two military forces clashed here after the residents were evacuated," explained Korone. "The Demon King's troops targeted the city because of the knight's laboratory, so the knights evacuated the residents and fought using the building we are headed to as their base."
"I see," replied Akuto just as he heard a rumbling noise and felt the earth tremble as if from an earthquake. "Looks like my hunch was right."
Akuto placed his bag on the ground and began running. Korone followed and continued with her explanations.
"As you have likely guessed, that noise came from the direction of the knight equipment laboratory."
"Yeah, I figure as much."

Ionliosite said:
Oh god, this CRT has over 100 answers and has been going for over 15 days, I'll never mess with a 1-A verse again.
Personally I aim to get the below 1-A stuff done here and added first to have it out of the way. Then we can hopefully agree on a justification for at least baseline 1-A to put on the profile. The real work of agreeing on the content of an explanation blog can come after.

Ionliosite said:
Sadly, this is the only quote describing the city beyond the constant repetition that it is abandoned: [Imagine quote here]
Pretty much nothing to work with then. Cities are relatively difficult to estimate just based on being cities. What would Akuto stand at in this key without the calc?

Thank you for helping out. This is an important high-tier verse, so I don't want it to be deleted.

Ionliosite said:
Since that is the only feat he scales to, 8-C due to fighting a robot the size of buildings.
To get to High 8-C the earthquake would need to have a radius of at least 18 km. I don't think I can argue that the old abandoned city is that large with the information we are given.

If we stick to 8-C for that stat, do we have everything for the below 1-A keys?

I think nobody disagreed on those, right?

Should everything be in order, I would suggest you update your blog post with the agreed upon values. Once done I will briefly unlock the page so that you can copy the content of the below 1-A keys over.

If we give 8-C to that key, then yes, all non-1A will be done. It's consistent considering Hiroshi fought a monster that destroyed building in Act 3.

Ok, I'll update these last few things.

Just in case: Should I also copy-past the abilities he gained on his 1-A key? Because as far I as I see, the only problem here relies on his AP rather than his powers.

I would leave the 1-A keys completly untouched for now, just to be save.

Done, I left the 1-A keys intact except for removing the abilities he would already have in another key (Magic).

One last small question before I unlock: Shouldn't his unsealed Act 10-12 key also be "At least Supersonic" instead of just "higher"?

I believed saying just "higher" was enough given they're "At least Supersonic" via being much faster than baseline Supersonic.

I mean, being "higher" than Subsonic is different from being above baseline supersonic.

I have unlocked the page now btw.

Okay, time to edit Akuto's page.

Edit: I need to find a fast way to add all the needed categories.

I need to add the categories, it's just that I'm looking for a fast way to do it given the large number.

Great. Glad, that's done then.

I will start reading through the entire 1A debate tomorrow.

Might also move the note regarding the Immortality to the Notable Attacks/Techniques section, rewording it a bit and adding some of the details we discussed above to give readers a clearer idea of how that stuff works.

I just noticed we have 1 range key too few. Which one is missing and what should it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back