• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Range: Standard melee range, Several meters with magic | Standard melee range, Tens of meters with magic, Kilometers without limiters | Standard melee range, Tens of meters with magic | Standard melee range, Kilometers with magic | Standard melee range, Kilometers with magic | Irrelevant | Irrelevant

That's what's missing

That's a very odd request, lol. But it is easily this one: As an storyteller, he created and has full control over an infinite amount stories, each containing an infinite amount of layers, with each layer containing an infinite amount of universes, with every universe containing an storyteller, with each storyteller having created an infinite amount of stories, each containing an infinite amount of layers, with each layer containing an infinite amount of universes, with every universe containing an storyteller, ad infinitum. After multiple millennia of creating stories, Akuto could only perceive the reality he had created as a fiction he needed to end, and was perceived as almighty by Hiroshi fused with Bouichirou

I will unsubscribe to this thread due to time constraints. You should send me a message later if you need my help.

It would be good if this revision could continue.

Ok, the problem is that we have 2 totally different interpretations of how the 1-As work, and I think it's clear no agreement over which one we should use appears close to being made.

Okay. You can ask DontTalkDT and DarkLK to help you out here. They are very knowledgeable.

I was talking about me and Siperri. Because DT has supported me since before I even made this CRT and has corrected me many times, while Dark doesn't seem to actually have an stance here.

Well, I trust DTDT's sense of judgement, so what he accepted is probably fine to apply.

Well, DT has said the nitpick he has is that stories aren't always infinite layered structures, since the amount of layers they have varies given there's a story per every possibility, so there are stories with 1 layer, others with countless layers, others with infinite layers and so for every possible number of layers - but even then, the Extra-universal Gods would still be between 1-A and 1-A+ depending on the god thanks to story density, and Akuto would be 1-A+ on the Afterlife while High 1-A as the Void Body due to existing above TLOI's story.

What needs to be discussed, however, is this, as DT hasn't agreed with it yet:

DontTalkDT said:
Greater topic is that I'm not sure about Hiroshi fused with Bouichirou, aka Brave for short, is 1-A on his own. Once Brave is given the position as new Law of Identity he definitely is 1-A, but before that it is unknown IMO. Due to timetravel they were mostly uninfluenced of the stuff Akuto did in the afterlife, but I don't think they demonstrated having any power over it.
I posted 2 quotes above explaining why I think Brave should scale above the Extra-universal Gods, so if you think I should repost them I'll have no trouble.

I asked ultima about the new system, he said that only the size body beyond the dimension hierarchy will still qualify for 1-a, so the computer gods (information body) will be 1 -A. Need to update more Hiroshi when he becomes the law of identity, and personally I think that the law of identity (hiroshi) will also be High 1-A.

akuto (afterlife) has two levels, one is when he is an extra universal god, the second is when akuto and brave are incarnated into the world of Tloi, are you talking about the second thing?.

New LOI Hiroshi would be either High 1-A or 0, depending on how we threat TLOI, since he would scale directly to it.

And the Computer Gods won't be 1-A, given the new system basically renders statements like "muh infinite cardinals" moot without further context.

he should not be 0, he was just the embodiment of Tloi like keena before she went to the anti-universe and he was not saved. their information body is based on the cardinals.

Siperri123 said:
he should not be 0, he was just the embodiment of Tloi like keena before she went to the anti-universe and he was not saved. their information body is based on the cardinals.
Again, just saying "infinite cardinals" doesn't count for 1-A anymore. So you think that TLoI should have two keys, a High 1-A one (to which New LOI would be scaled to) and a 0 one?

It's about the potential of the true informational bodies of computer gods that "surpassed dimensions." The volumes of data used by the gods correspond to infinities in infinite degrees. To the context of the fact that thoughts can create universes. That is, them can create simulations of structures of this magnitude.

Technically, it's something like 1-A, although I do not think that the computer gods should such a tier due to quite a few limitations of functionality. Nevertheless, there is the so-called Great Network in which they are located and which is a realm too huge even for them. So within the framework of the world of one story, 1-A structures are possible.

This is what Darklk told me about computer god.

That's all true. Each layer of a story can contain (and many of them have) 1-A structures, but the Computer Gods totally don't scale to it.

Siperri123 said:
I think hiroshi's profile will be High 1-A. and keena's profile is 0.
Well, I was thinking Keena should have her own profile to separate her from TLOI, given there have been more hosts of TLOI than just her. And what's your idea as to why Hiroshi is High 1-A while TLOI is 0? And where does Void Body Akuto sit on all this?

because keena has come to the anti universe but hiroshi is not, the creatures in the anti universe resist completely superior to its embodiment like hiroshi but they are just human beings in the view of God.

So basically, High 1-A for New LOI Hiroshi and Void Body Akuto, but 0 for TLOI itself.

And can we both agree the Extra-universal Gods and Afterlife Akuto should be 1-A+ (ie. any number of infinities above baseline 1-A)?

Can you use the cardinality of mathematics to summarize their spectrum, akuto in the afterlife or akuto in the world of Tloi? (archetype akuto views all other gods as fiction?).

Akuto views all gods as fiction, yes. It would basically just be stacking infinities of trascendence ad infinitum, given the story created by Akuto is plain huge because of all storytellers inside it.

Ionliosite said:
So basically, High 1-A for New LOI Hiroshi and Void Body Akuto, but 0 for TLOI itself.

And can we both agree the Extra-universal Gods and Afterlife Akuto should be 1-A+ (ie. any number of infinities above baseline 1-A)?
I agree, you can ask for more opinions of DT and darklk.

It is good that you are all trying to work out a solution.

This verse has crazy cosmology and hierarchy making it difficult to determine its accuracy.

I still don't really understand 1-A +.

I think in the new system being at the top of the infinite reality-fiction hierarchy will be High 1-A. So it's at least that for TLOI.

What feat/statement would make TLOI tier 0 by the new standards? Tbh, I'm not sure what in practice separates High 1-A and 0.

Void Body Akuto existing outside of TLOI's story means he's above every single outerversal hierarchy, and thus High 1-A.

New LOI Hiroshi is an incomplete version of TLOI, but should likely scale to High 1-A too given he should exists beyond that hierarchy.

TLOI is way above those two, making her 0.

No, there aren't. She's literally at the very top of all hierarchies, that's why being released from her story is the only way humans can actually meet their end. Without TLOI, there wouldn't even be individuals able to create stories on the first place, since she is what draws the line between "you", "s/he" and "I" - aka, she's what makes every individual an individual that can be distinguished from others.

What about the fact that a thing she doesnt know exist? Im dont know anything about this series but if she is at the top of everything she should know everything.

Well, Akuto also exists as the top of his own story, and yet he didn't know how many other Extra-universal Gods existed until the Archetypes pointed the huge crowd to him. So apparently existing as the creator and top of a story =/= knowing everything about it.

ultima says overvoid, anu, pdomay, the leviathan, utu, enlil will be High 1-A. but they're not near the level of any daimaou archetypes, I'm currently feeling confused.

Siperri123 said:
ultima says overvoid, anu, pdomay, the leviathan, utu, enlil will be High 1-A. but they're not near the level of any daimaou archetypes, I'm currently feeling confused.
u cant justify how archytypes are above the overvoid, the leviathan and padomay being beneath it.

Siperri123 said:
I asked ultima about the new system, he said that only the size body beyond the dimension hierarchy will still qualify for 1-a, so the computer gods (information body) will be 1 -A. Need to update more Hiroshi when he becomes the law of identity, and personally I think that the law of identity (hiroshi) will also be High 1-A.
Could you refresh my memory here? I don't recall you asking me anything about the New System, though that might just be a case of bad memory of course.

cant justify?, a archetype containing a hierarchy of 1-A characters inside has other 1-A characters and the people inside are nothing but a dream / fiction for the people above, all that This, is nothing more than a story created by a archetype.

Then, there is an endless spectrum of such stories (the afterlife is just one of the stories of this spectrum), akuto and the archetypes beyond this spectrum.

Tloi's world then goes beyond the endless hierarchy of archetypes (only the archetype Akuto and Brave become residents of this world) and the embodiment of the law of identity goes beyond all levels of the stories and also the origin of the stories.

the residents in the anti-universe and Tloi go beyond all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back